1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I liked the first version at first, but OMG! I haven't loved an A-side as much as I love this one. It's so beautiful, haunting and that MV is so pretty <3

2. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

WOOOW it's actually great!
    It would had been an amazing B-side...
    The video it's actually really nice too (dont know if it was kind of official anyway).

It reminded me about the old couple song (Hakimono to Kasa no Monogatari), i know it's completely different...

It actually made me be more ok-ish about not having a summer AKB a-side.

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I love the new one much better! The N-con one is not bad, just too heavy for repeat listening.

Btw, DM link for that whatever version it was from that twitter link....

(link)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  4. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

IT'S GOOOOOOODDD

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't care who's the center. The song is enjoyable, it's so good.
    AKB are broadening their A-side genre. And I think I'll accept that from now on.

I like this one. I hope they'll have two version, this waltz version as the main and choir version as B-side or vice versa.

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

This song is a lot like many of AKB's B-sides. It tells a self-contained fairy tale. This new version of it reminds me a lot of Tsuyoi Hana. Actually if you look at the genres AKB's songs have been in the past (and the songs of the other Aki-P produced groups), you get pretty much every genre of music there is. We've had hip-hop, R&B, basic ballads, choral, bubblegum pop, disco, rock, motown, quite a lot of 40s/50s/60s inspired stuff and even some attempts at rap. So even if one song isn't your cup of tea, there's certainly something for you in the repertoire somewhere. This is probably the #1 thing I love about AKB, that they produce and perform such varied styles of music.

What I'm really hoping for one day is an 80s style song :lol: I don't think we've really had one yet that captures the true "essence" of an 80s song.

• Like Like x 1
  7. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

The waltz is cute but I prefer the original version. It has more impact imo.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Still hating it. But hey, it's lighter to chew now!

9. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Kinda sounds like the MG5 ending song to me. I'm really enjoying it.

10. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The new version is great.
    Perhaps it would be better if we would hear the N-con version from a pro choir.

11. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

The waltz is mad cute, but I also like the choir version which is oddly haunting. I think this A-side will generally be appealing to people based on the two different versions. On another good note is how people aren't completely hating on this new A-side on the thread. IDK but I just like seeing people enjoy AKB :) Ultimately I appreciate AKG's experimenting and how its a summer single. I like it more than tsubasa wa iranai too.

Omg flashback to Ssk 2016 when TwI instrumental played on loop introducing the members o___0 I still get triggered to this day lmao [hehe]

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I wonder if we'll get the choir version as well someday. Both arr great tbh. Love the complete genre switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I do prefer the Choir-version more, but the new-version is pleasant too. It's a good song overall~

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 48th Single (Negaioto no Mochigusare) (1st Round HS Sales)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (24.0/24.0)①
    Miyawaki Sakura *3.0/24.0(2.0)
    Shiroma Miru *0.0/24.0(1.0)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  15. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    DAMN I LOVE THIS SONG!!
    that european-waltz theme makes the song beautiful, fancy and peaceful, much better than the choir version. can't wait for the PV tho

16. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i could have not said it better, this group has so many different kind of music that it can pretty much appeal to everyone. and will never gets boring

by the way, that waltz version is just amazing......

17. 3jinooyatsuwa

3jinooyatsuwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I actually LOVE the waltz version, the choir is okay but it did not catch my attention. The waltz on the other hand is so mysterious, dark and intriguing... I hope the MV has that mysterious aura too, I'm hoping for a Madoka Magica/Alice in Wonderland/Fantasy/Ballroom, really dramatic MV + choreography, it would be really cool

I'm really happy and looking forward for the single, although it will be kinda weird for AKB, queens of the summer songs, to perform this during summertime in an Okinawan beach.

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The song is nice and the video (animation) is really cute. Although I think this would have been ideal as a b-side rather than a-side LOL. But it's alright either way.

As expected Sayanee sell out her HS on first round, Sakura is still #2 faster HS seller & will probably sell out at next round, and now Mirurun is 3rd! :O This is the first time Mirurun's name appear on the first round of HS, usually it's either Sayanee alone or Sayanee & Sakura. So proud of Mirurun :') I hope this is a sign that Mirurun will be able to rank high, maybe top 10. Let's go Miru <3 (and hopefully Sakura can rank #3 too)

19. kimmichi

kimmichi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Man, I really like both of these! The choir version is really haunting and beautiful, and this version reminds me a bit of vocaloid? I like it a lot. The video also makes me think of Risuke, which I adore.

20. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Except your typical idol song.. It seems they have steered away from that genre... Kuchibiru was the last... (and it was disastrous), I think.

I really think this song will be a hit with public. It has that old nostalgic melancholic ballad feel japanese people seem to like.