Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    they might need to revisit their Keyaki history :shifty:

3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup, it was the same when i say that gana is ug rather than 2gen:^^;:

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hirakeyaki is like 2nd gen in reality and they gave it a good spin :approve:

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

6. C-rulean

C-rulean Kenkyuusei

But she seem to be more comfortable in Kanji. Plus, for me she doesn't seem close with Hiragana member.

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Tapatalk

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

dilemma:^^;:

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post: 1st anniversary live. Not a lot of text, but a couple of nice pics of Neru with Yone-san and with Memi.

@Hououin_pic -- I did follow your somewhat snide suggestion to look at the history and went back and watched that part of ep9 of KeyaKake, and I can see that you could come to the conclusion that Hiragana was created for her. Maybe it's true. Putting her in an under-group has always seemed unnecessary to me, a kind of charade. Surely the other girls could accept that she was one candidate -- like many of them -- that management already knew it was going to take. And they had lost two members already, so the odds against them were not really changed.

So putting her into a new under-group might well have been because they liked her so much they wanted to give her a central role in a group -- following six months of purgatory as an outsider. I always thought that the fact they prepared the elaborate video about her for that show meant they had high hopes for her, and had been deeply disappointed when her mother dragged her away. But I also always thought that they just took advantage of the situation to assemble some unders as insurance against further scandals, and to get some more normal idol types into the group. But perhaps they had the plan of adding a cute group to the mix from the start.

If Neru was always supposed to be the centre, though, why make her and Memi double centres on the first two songs? That made it look as if they were looking to train Memi up. Maybe now they have found Memi is not there yet and just want to run with the amazingly popular Neru for a while. So it was not a plan from the beginning. Hard to say, but you certainly could be right that this was Aki-P's plan from the start.

I always remember something Aki-P said a few months ago: that he gives groups certain "stimuli" and sees how they react. It sounded cruel, of course, but it does seem to produce some interesting results. Challenge-and-response. Neru has certainly suffered through some challenges.

In any case -- not that this seems to matter to management-- I see things from Neru's point of view, and agree with @C-rulean:
    It definitely seems as if her real friends are in Kanji. She feels a bit like a manager in Hiragana, keeping some distance. Or maybe it is they who are keeping a respectful distance from her (except for Memi, lol, who calls her "Neruko," and who in the rehearsal for the Omotenashikai could be seen telling Neru where to stand).

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  9. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    @ukifune I will not claim to be well versed when it comes to the relationships of the members. All I have to go on is what is presented to the public, most of the time Kanji is what is given to us. Hiragana on the other hand is hardly ever seen, most of what we know is word of mouth from the members themselves.
    Why I bring this up is because from those two points (if you consider them valid[?]) it is evident that we see more of Neru with Kanji. I imagine, for the type of work the girls are involved in, that rapport amongst the members is extremely important, not to mention the Keyaki slogan. Based on this, it is not difficult to see why Neru appears to be more comfortable with the Kanji members... We always see them together.

So I think its a bit of a stretch to say she's more comfortable with them than with Hiragana given the amount of exposure Hiragana has currently been given. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't... the only one who really knows is Neru herself (...and whoever she confides in, but that's beyond the scope of this discussion;) )

Either way, I find all of this speculation interesting. I'm as eager as everyone else to see how this little (or maybe not so little) chapter of Keyaki history will be written by management:approve:

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well Neru filmed many episodes of Keyakake + Bingo with Kanji so its normal to think that she got more friends in Kanji than Hirakeyaki.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i prefer the current position of neru, i found it to be so special,:blush: but if the management want to change it, i wish her to be kanji member, feels so bad to hiragana because i think both side are hoping neru being in their side, by doing this i think the management are trying to fix their mistake for making her hiragana instead of kanji team from beginning

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I base most of my opinions on this matter on the blogs, hers and others. And on the way she reacted backstage at Omotenashikai when Oda and Nijika were around. Stuff like that. I feel badly for the Hiraganas that it took so long for her to even meet them after that initial press conference. She herself apologized in her letter to them in September for not being open enough. I don't think this is an illusion based on how often we get to see them (which I agree is far, far too infrequently).

I agree completely, however, in being eager to see how management (and I hope the members) end up writing this important chapter. Aki-P has also said that he lets members of his groups to some extent create their own culture. I wonder if he had no idea of anything like a continuing all-21 until the members got so attached to each other that it became their strong desire. And Hiragana members have talked from early on about making Hiragana something special.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The girl is going to break if she has to be in both groups for too long...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i didn't mean neru should working like a dead horse for both sides, i just feel sad to see her being forced to choose between kanji or gana later:^^;: kinda feel worried after the announcement because she are rarely seen in keyakitte program lately, she even didn't show up on the preview for the next week episode, also gone within the last episode of keyabingo, i feels empty, is this the feelings that we get when neru gone:cry:

17. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i am worried too, to not see her on few last keyakake.
    but her missing maybe because she had another job/show to prepare ??

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

18. C-rulean

C-rulean Kenkyuusei

Neru maybe preparing with other Hiragana for their tour..

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Tapatalk

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

why it seems to look like she is being prepared to be separated from the kanji,:^^;: i start feeling something uneasy about this:hmm:

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A report says Neru wept when the announcement was made at the Live that they were going to recruit new Hiraganas. I think she was just weeping in sympathy with the current Hiraganas, but one possibility is that she realized this meant they had decided to have her centre a big group and spend less time with the Kanjis. (Pure speculation.) Whatever they decide, we can be sure it will be whatever they think will make the most money.