1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

@juguete
    That's why i'm asked you, how long have you been since you watch akbingo for the first time?
    Long before team 8, there's so many member who act like that..and ofc it's also annyoying the MC, but hey show must go on
    You think only your muramoto-sama who suffer because member doing "bad thing" in akbingo? Boo-hoo! Sata-san hair says hi

You know, i liked muramoto in akbingo..in some aspect maybe he's better than bad boys
    But your act, your fanboy gesture make him especially in here looks so bad..don't blame the others if they start badmouthing your muramoto

I'm done with this sh't, let's go back to normal akbingo

2. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

A friendly suggestion, I believe you should read The Official Stage48 Rules

I'm out before this thread getting more messy.

[​IMG]

3. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    wow,I'm sorry but I think this @juguete is Muramoto itself,because i never expected someone become that crazy about someone,except muramoto to himself:^^;:.

And seeing good reaction of BunBun there is a chance to make the season 2.And if only muramoto do better with team 8 member in akbingo maybe they will get another job just like TOP Lead on every team 8 event right know.

WRH and Team 8 is fine and not give bad tension that you said,because in some episode before we know that Muramoto is bias to Oguri yui,Okabe rin that win that golden pillow,and also that episode of NSC.Because team 8 so hot right know,the producer want to featuring team 8 more as much as possible and make that versus segment.I dont know if whole event is scripted or not,but from team 8 view they really serious when they almost lose,especially Rinrin.

But yeah,I love AKBINGO too,as long it getting more and more interesting whoever the MC is,it doesn't matter.

4. Takaminas

Takaminas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    I'm not the biggest fan of Team 8 but they are obviously just doing their job, like Muramoto should be.
    It's not that deep, he's not being bullied by Team 8 members and he hasn't given up with AKBINGO.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Guys, I don't know what's worse: what he says or you actually taking him serious. El está jugueteando con ustedes.

6. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    @Aka
    im just a little bit concerned because hes so stressed out and borderline delusional, but im not going to say anything regarding him already because its not an AKBINGO stuff.. and yes you maybe right, maybe hes a troll or what.. omg

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Hey @juguete

You need to calm down. It's just a TV show. I am getting multiple reports on your over the top behavior. I am not going to delete your posts, but I am warning you right here. Behave with more maturity, or there will be trouble.

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I don't even fully grasp what is happening :^^;: I guess it is because some posts do not appear on my screen (even when quoted).
    If it is about some trolling, glad I took the right steps back then.
    Like, come on. This is Monday, usually this thread is most quiet on Monday, as tomorrow we will have the next Bingo episode.:lol:
    I am even more excited to see how Komi will react to Audrey hosting that 1 time shooting. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    Indeed, I wonder her reaction will be like Kasai on Nobushi Kobushi tho haha so exciting :hehe::hehe:

btw, this week episode is Audrey MC or 16th gen show Intro?

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think tomorrow and next week episode is about 16th gen with WRH as MC.

From the looks of it, somehow I am amazed the production team pass a chance to do dokkiri segment. They can bring WRH back as MC after Audrey finish the episode, just like Bad Boys were reintroduced after the Nobushi Kobushi segment. I assume they tell too many members if it is going to be a dokkiri.
    I hope Mouri-P have something up his sleeve :)

11. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    But didn't WRH said that they ONLY would be replaced for one episode in ending of that competition when Komi crying?
    So if it's Dokkiri it would be obvious

12. shara

shara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i think the shows are not as scripted as people would like think, im new here but ive been following akbingo for quite awhile and the way i see it, the whole MC change betting were all done to make the show interesting....to get better rating. They might have a general direction of how the episode gonna be but in the end its up to the MC make the best of it,MC will be improvising it on the spot hence all the cheating and dogeza moves.

Who knows the rating might have tumble down abit for AKBingo after so many graduation of high profile members and Bad Boys. And yes, if the episode is written to be a Dokkiri segment, it would have been a dokkiri segment,with the hidden cameras and dokkiri placard.

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Hiwatan is in this episode and the next one.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

what about the rest of D2?

15. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Why on earth they invite SKE48 meanwhile the main focus is an introduction to 16th AKB48 gen??.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@budhi.waspodho
    AKS is your answer.

Myao, coming just for this episode. Only to be bullied.
    If this recording doesn't resulted at least 4 episode of AKBINGO, that is truly a waste of these attendant numbers.

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I believe I already posted about the fact that Naachan recorded 4 episodes of AKBINGO that will start airing on April 11th. That doesn't mean all of them will be there for all of the episodes tho.

Edit: it seems my post was a couple of pages back because of juguette...thing.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Have to say, I love to see Myao back in AKBingo :) and Shiichan in several new episodes. After Miki's and Maachun's graduation, Chiyori seemed struggle to bring the variety taste to Bingo. Hiwatan need to be more bold, but I see good progress from her.

19. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Me too! I always felt like there was a lot of unused potential with Myao.

20. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Im sorry for all the problems i caused. I was really happy when i found this website because i could write about my favorite tv show: AKBINGO. Now I'll make some clarifications and after that I go to f**k myself.

I watched akbingo since it called AKB 1ji 59fun. No one member act like time8 for example hayasaka or kurano and they dont suffer nothing compared with (for example) akigori !! No one!! who produce the bad tension like team8?? who?? About Sata hair, if they cut muramotos hair is ok!! but not kick out of his job!! you cant hate muramoto for my actions ... thats weird. Idont hate team8 for their fans actions. We are go back to normal akbingo? We are talking just about AKBINGO!!

You are right. Right now i just gonna critice team8 but not bashing them. Thats not good. They are ungratefull with muramoto BECAUSE he do everyting to give them more screen time and they wanna kick out of his job. Come on!! he says theirs names in anothers tv shows!!

Team8 job is kick out muramoto from akbingo?? ok thats new...

All this conversation is an "akbingo stuff" and im not a troll. Trolls write just one line of insults with no pain... i have pain man... i have pain.

Im sorry. i will coment less from now on.

Actually the rating was the same with the badboys in last years and proof of it is that the number of sponsors is the same.

The akbingo ep 436 wasnt so much tense because the 16 gen have all the screen time. See you next week.