[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    First members to sold out some slots in AKB48 48th single after fourth round!

Yabushita Fu 2/24
    Yano Honoka 1/24

2. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Fu makes sense, I'm guessing she's caught the attention of Shuu's fans and they're giving her a helping hand. Honoka is really talented so I'm very happy for her.

3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yeah, I thought the same about Fuu. Sister graduated, now they need to check her out. Still amazed about it though.
    Honoka took me by surprise. She seems to leave a good impression with the audition video, huh? Seems the japanese Wota also take notice about a girls' skill lol

4. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    It will be interesting to see if it keeps up.

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I don't think Naachan's sister will ever join the 48G just because she has a boyfriend. If she wanted to join, she would've had joined the 16th gen. Also, Naachan's sister can actually sing compared to Shuu's sister (can't say about Keicchi and Nana's sister) lol. Maybe check out some of Naachan's SR with her sister. Therefore, what I'm saying is, even if Naachan never joined the AKB and her sister auditioned, her sister still would've passed.

I feel like sisters are now guaranteed to pass in the 48G lol. We first had the Nomura sisters, then it's the Yamada and Jonishi sisters, and now it's the Yabushita sisters.

6. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    So far, these are the members that I like!

• Sakaki Miyu - what do you expect LOL
    • Torobu Yui - She's cute, has a nice fringe lol, and a good voice.
    • Hyodo Aoi - for the sole reason that she sang Yamanotesen, my all-time favorite song. Though I want to see her improve her singing.
    • Cho Orie - She sang a vocaloid song, also she's cute lol//
    • Yano Honoka - her voice is <3
    I'm confused about the drama with #29 though, since I didn't watch any of the SR. What character did she show on SR, and what is /real/ personality? I have low Japanese skills, so I only got minimal info about her on 2ch (I only understood her Sr kyara was 全然違うな lol)

7. Takaminas

Takaminas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Don't forget that Tomu's sister joined 16th gen [hehe]

8. Matsui Hikari

I totally forgot LMAO. Tomu's sister never really left any impressions on me lol

9. ET920

ET920 Member

Weren't the Takada ones the first ones?

Well, in her twitter she's rather sarcastic, complains about people on their backs, etc. But she didn't give that impression in her showrooms, so people who were looking for a "princess"-like character felt betrayed.

10. Matsui Hikari

I literally had to search the first name up on Wiki48 lmao

Well, technically, they are the first sister combo but I don't think Ayanya's status as a member (esepcially since it wasn't even half a year) influenced her sister to pass the audition for SKE

11. ET920

ET920 Member

Year and a half (^ ^; )

12. Matsui Hikari

You're right xD I read 2007 as 2006 lol

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I wish they would hurry up with the profile picture, at least before 48th single 8th round sales starts (April 17th). Or if they can't make it, at least try to put it up before the resale starts.
    Although people that are really interested in STU probably already know which one which, but for those that don't follow STU closely, they only see names. Even a temporary profile picture using their audition picture is good enough for me (probably not for management tho).

14. ET920

ET920 Member

^ Fuu sold out 2 slots, and 21 sold out one so far. Checking Twitter there are a lot of people who still think Kahotaru hasn't passed the audition because nobody named Takanashi is there, so it would be nice if they could actually upload the pictures.

15. Matsui Hikari

Yeah it would be good to have profile pictures because I keep having to go through the numbers and names to know who is who.

16. ET920

ET920 Member

All the audition videos with the information from the STU48 profile, plus song names and index in the video description.

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Pictures would be 100% appreciated, I just want to get a good look at everyone without having to wade through the audition videos again. I don't understand why it has to take so long. They might be trying to make sure the pics are the best they can be but isn't it an idol tradition that the first profile pics always look terrible anyway?

• Like Like x 1
  18. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Looks like in that video Cuca's name is incorrect...? I'm inclined to believe the video is wrong because Miyuna, who she's labeled as there, isn't even from the same prefecture.

Suddenly knowing her name is Miyu makes her youtube channel's "3u" in the channel name make sense. Wonder what the "10" is for...

I haven't been on this forum in forever but I figured I wanted to learn more about STU48 so I'm back... lol

And I agree, pictures would be great. When I went to view the page, I was like, why isn't this loading? Then I realized they didn't even upload any pictures yet. -__-

19. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

I also want the pics ASAP. BTW, has anyone else signed up for the STU48 mail magazine?

It seems you only need an email and prefecture to sign up (I put Iwate since I actually have a friend who lives there). No full address needed. Perhaps EMTG will also handle STU theater tickets in the future?

BTW, after signing up, they email the password you set back to you in cleartext. So if you get anxious about internet security, don't use a password that you use somewhere else.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Might be waiting to release them along with the New Profile Pictures for the other groups (why they haven't released them yet).

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017