The 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well Now, Tell me your Thoughts on How the Ranking made you feel LAST Year & what you'd like to see this year...simply Reply & you'd be 1 message "Back"...Tell me how Awesome my Avatar is.....Tell me to Shut Up- lol. You can't let it end like that Bro. Simply Reply to my comment and I'm assuming it's "Legal" - it's a Reply, it's a comment is it not? Say why can't we have a Mayu song about "Fried Chicken"- I hear she loves it.

I remember you...You're that Guy... the Iwasa Misaki oshi. So dedicated...in your Iwasa-ness. How is Iwasa? Why say is that a Cat in your Avatar....I had a cat once. I prefer Cat Girls myself.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2017
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I doubt Hirate will get that high, even though her fans seem to see her as the next Acchan-Jesus, her member thread is only at the same level of posts as Kato Minami or Nakai Rika. Sakura might have trouble getting that high too as her negative votes always seem to be quite substantial and she gets a lot of grief over being a sister group member getting AKB centre positions. Sashihara's score has been traditionally lower than you'd expect too given that her thread is one of the busiest on the forum.

Mayu is the traditional option but I think her fandom is slightly fading here this year, Takamina will probably fade a little too whereas Sayanee and Naachan are still building support, the amount of positive mentions I see on the forum for Naachan lately is pretty high, if I was a betting man I'd say it'll be a battle between Sayanee and Naachan with Mayu in third but not that close to the other two . Personally I hope Haruppi can maintain a top 10 position even though she's a lot less visible this year due to her injury.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if Techi makes top 10, that's a great achievement....but it will probably be next year ranking.

4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^She gonna get mad negative votes. Top 25 would be an achievement.

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I don't think Techi would get much negative votes. More like not much people will vote for her.

6. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    This year Naachan wins again. And breaks the tie with Mayuyu.

7. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I think Sayanee will win this year and Mayuyu will be second...maybe ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2017
  8. trxsh

trxsh Member

I would be surprised if Tecchi breaks top 10 but I agree that keyaki will have a huge amount of growth compared to the 2015 ranking. But that's kind of obvious since they had barely any activity at the time of the last ranking and in the past year have been hugely successful.

I had predicted Naachan coming in the top 3 last year and I think she will be in the top 3 again this year (1st again would be a surprise though). She's one of the members that many people rank highly and there are tons of Naachan oshis around the place.
    I guess Sae will drop like a rock since most Sae oshis have fecked off from the 48 stuff fandom (I kind of have too to some extent) but it's not really a big deal to me.

I'm not really sure who else stood out in 2016, it was underwhelming for me. My ranking was pretty boring this year and have a higher proportion of senbatsu girls since I've dropped the ball on things like theater stages, and my favourites who were previously UG have already moved up to senbatsu by now. Not that they've become any more relevant as a result ;p

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well, I predict Techi in a high place because she's extremely visible even to people who don't follow Keyaki. Everyone's been seeing and talking about her since SaiMajo was released and it's not too far-fetched to think that people who are at a loss for which members to pick after their top 10 or w/e would throw Techi some points.

I don't know that she'll get many negative votes either. The Keyaki fans all seem from the outside to think that Techi is the best center the group could have (or at least not a bad one), and as for the people who don't really follow Keyaki, giving a girl a negative vote JUST for being popular in a group you don't really follow (without having done anything else like scandal or be a bad performer)...I don't think it'll happen with enough points to drop her.

I do agree that Sayanee could be a contender for top 1-2 but I'm still going with my own prediction that it'll be a Naachan/Mayu win and place with Sayanee in 3rd [hehe]

I am pretty curious where Sasshi will fall this year. I imagine she may even get more negatives than usual due to her choice to participate in the SSK when she's clearly going to be the winner and doesn't really need to join. I don't like that people might vote like that but...it'll probably happen :glare:

10. Matsui Hikari

I honestly wish that I didn't submit my vote so early :glare: I recently started watching Keyabingo because the clips posted on Instagram were really funny and I honestly regret not voting for some Keya members.

11. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    i want a 3rd gen Harkata loli too win ... just because.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So...... Eretan, then. :D

13. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Or Mirun, Tiffany, Emily... so on hahaha

14. Ribka Rusdianira

Ribka Rusdianira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Voted. Full fill those 5 negative votes as well. And just realized, I love Keyakizaka46 members the most. Not the No. 1 though. [hehe]

15. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Maybe you can find solace in the fact that this is a ranking for 2016, so you're supposed to vote they way you would in December of 2016 anyway.:p

16. Matsui Hikari

Keyabingo 1 was released in July lol.

17. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Voted.

Quite conservative, so this might be the last annual ranking, in which two different groups collect more than 14 points each. There is also a story inside, how an old song takes almost everything after so many years.

No negatives - I thought about biting some disgraces, but after I have recalled how only rules have stopped me few years ago from giving negative points to Milky (!) and how I would be embarassed of this now... I decided not to. Being so openly negative won't be a fond memory and I don't influence the girls anyway. In addition, these I talk about don't matter in the long term, even if one of them was for some time next in line as group oshi, in case something happens... Winter is here.

18. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    About to submit my rank and I realized that Yamauchi Yuna is listed twice, once incorrectly as HKT48 Kenkyuusei @ithebigc

19. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Thank you for pointing that out, it's been corrected now.

20. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Is it active members only?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.