1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kizaki Yuria (Yuria) / SKE48 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Gekikara48

Gekikara48 Kenkyuusei

i don't understand all these hate toward yuria, i think she's funny and she did very well in MG4.
    i don't want her to graduate, but if she thinks this is the best for her then i'm glad for her

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I think this would come after Mikitty graduated tbh. With less close friends in the group it would be hard for her to stay.

3. Jolene

Jolene Kenkyuusei

I personally have no hate towards Yuria, I think she is cute and all, but it's just the major push she gets that annoys me a bit.
    I mean, she was in UG most of the time, and next girls last year, and yet if you didn't know, you'd think she was in Senbatsu.
    If all the girls in UG or NG got the same treatment, what's the purpose of girls ranking in Senbatsu or us voting anyway? Even still, it doesn't matter if you rank in Senbatsu, you can get replaced with a NG, which is what happens with Yuria.
    So it's not really about Yuria for me, but it's just this treatment of blurring the ranks that's annoying, whoever the girl is.

4. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Only on Stage48 though. She is generally well liked, actually.

5. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

Right, and even on Stage48, it really is just the same few pathetic people who want to find a scapegoat to blame on when they don't get EXACTLY what they want from management. And they act like they are speaking up for every single person in the universe.

• Like Like x 1
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@TheFamily
    You sure? I have seen her being called, "Intruder", "Half-Blood/Muggles", and "Spy", to name a few, numerous time. Not here.

The trigger still same though, AKB single senbatsu spot.

7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I like her a lot, she's cute and funny and also a good performer. Well, maybe she wants to try her luck in acting world

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@rka
    Exactly. Although it's from another country 2ch, tbh.:)

Then I'm convinced that making AKB senbatsu as All-star senbatsu is totally a messed up game with these result. Oh well, it won't change soon...:rolleyes:

9. troivabien

troivabien Kenkyuusei

Yuria used to be regular senbatsu in SKE anh she is always good at handshake. I hope she will have a grad song.

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    would like to see her have a theater stage with SKE before she graduates, that's where i think she enjoyed herself the most.

11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^But unlike other transfers, Yuria seems to have made a lot of friends and got along with everyone in AKB48. I think she has been in both groups for about the same time so an AKB stage with lots of SKE members invited would be a fitting graduation show.

12. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

That's one genuine friendship you rarely see in 48G. But they will keep seeing each other for sure, just like they are still hanging out with Riichan when they are free from work.

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  14. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

:fp: missed this major news in the past days.
    the graduation trend don't seem to stop.
    I liked Yuria at least from Majisuka2, and after she come to Akb48 I always enjoy her hardworking performances and admired how she do her captain duties, so.. not a good news for me. :wall:

we still losing diamonds

15. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    I understand the yuria hate, but i dont understand why people who hate her still come into her thread bitching " oh yayshh finally she graduate lmfao"
    Like excuse me? It's not even 24 hours from yuria's grad announcement ffs :explode:
    I mean if u really dont like yuria, why need to add more salt in her thread and also hurt her fans more, her fans are feeling sad because she will graduate. What will u feel if your oshi graduate and then her haters come and said "WOOOO FINALLY BYE BIATCH"?
    You dont need to say those "mean" things anymore.
    It's not her fault that she is senbatsu staple eventho she ranked down.
    Blame management.
    And because of this, this year stage48 ranking i will definitely put her in my top five.
    She is not even my on my oshi list, but i'll definitely wish her best and look out for her career from now on.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I am not her biggest fan, but I hope she gets to perform with SKE one last time.

I doubt she'll get a graduation song (those seem to be for Senbatsu rankers, at least in AKB), but who knows.

17. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

Well, it makes a great difference for them. They can lie to themselves and say they are not an anti. By rationalizing their actions, they can easily move on to the next target using the same "reasons", after the member is graduated.

If anything, these people are just making their own oshi look bad. Multiple psychology studies have shown that people are attracted to others with similar personalities:fp:

18. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Lmao I can't with the dramatic "analysis". suddenly everyone here is a psychiatrist and can diagnose people just based on one or two internet posts and from which girls they wanna see in a Jpop GIRL BAND line up. :^O^:

and liking a girl = similar personality? Wot? Talk about reaching. Most people don't even speak Japanese or know the girls personally.. Some people like her their oshi purely for physical aspect, nothing more.. Psychology studies? LMAO. Give me a break.. Gotta love Stage48. Ya'll talking like this is a world war or some country's president election.

Relax. It's not that serious. We all have our preference and likes and dislikes. It's just a girl band for pete's sakes.. esp with 200+ members and 16 - 36 spots in a single, not everyone can be happy with the lineup.:hehe:

Where?? Link me to the post where a member here called her a bitch. So dramatic.\

The general consensus here, people just don't understand or like her constant push in AKB. no one "hates" her. It'd be stupid to hate someone we don't know. No one has called her a bitch. Stop making things up.

I liked her in SKE. I rooted for her in SKE. I just didn't like her being given a spot and constant push in AKB where there were other members (who are not my oshis... before someone starts bringing up "Psychology" studies again" lmao_)like tomu or miichan who would have been more appropriate imo.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

nah, if you read carefully, I didn't jump to any conclusion and say who is what. Just wanted to share some knowledge that's already out there. Doesn't take a psychiatrist to do so. btw, thanks for reenforcing what I said earlier.

20. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    You did. You implied that people act certain way is a reflection of their oshi. Re-read your post again

If it doesn't take a psychiatrist to do so, there wouldn't be psychiatrists. People would use webmd to diagnose themselves.. those studies are specific and are done by professionals. You wanna apply THAT to people you don't know? Based on one-two internet posts? based on who they wanna see in a japanese girl group? Really? :hmm:

I guess you're right... what that Sasshi is me?.. Lmao. :whistle: or that your oshi is like you? Pretending to be a psychiartist and diagnosing people based on few internet posts?