1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kizaki Yuria (Yuria) / SKE48 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Drop it, both of you. Please and thank you.

2. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

No problem, out of respect for Yuria.

3. the engineer

the engineer Kenkyuusei

Want respect? Treat other with more respect than what you expect to get. Respecting one's oshimen is the best way to earn respect for your oshimen.

I'm sad when an SKE member decided to leave. Yes, Yuria is a former SKE member. But I believe that most of SKE fans always see her as a part of SKE no matter where she is. I don't know where Yuria's heart belongs to. SKE? AKB? However, I just want to say that she will be always welcomed in SKE. I believe so.

I had voted for Yuria, then I didn't after her transfer to AKB. I don't lose interest in Yuria. I'm just simply an SKE fan. The benefits of the group should be the number 1 priority. I would rather support other SKE girls and make more of them ranked. I'm sorry, but I can't help. I'm not God. I'm an ordinary blue collar salaryman. I have family to support. Idol stuff is a very secret and different side of me. Nobody who knows me in person finds that I like idols. I have a budget for idol stuff, so I need to set my priority. And it is SKE, not any individual member. I wish Yuria could have chosen to stay and continuously build SKE. If she had gone this way, maybe fans would have already brought her to Senbatsu by their votes. Choice matters.

As I say it's not happy to see her leave. However, there's no difficulty to let her go. She should leave. There's nothing Yuria can do in AKB at this point. Some of you may be right. Seems like she's leaving as a loser, but to be honest I don't think that votes can bring her to Senbatsu. I'm sorry to say that, but it's hopeless. Honestly. And I guess being a loser or winner is just a psychological matter. It's just about how we think about the thing. It's time to withdraw. It's a good time. I will remember her smiles and would rather keep those smiles than pushing her join the brutal SSK and cry.

I support Kizaki Yuria of SKE until the last second.

4. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

^^ send me the haters I will ask them

Loser????

Facts = 14ske senbatsu + 12 akb48 senbatsu +
    My opinion = great captain 2 times with a stable theatre presence and always delivering neat performances both in theatre in concert and in various zenz. tour

Not so much members have such a good career in the group. She did great from all point of view, maybe not one of the overall legends but a pillar of the last years. Nobody can deny this.

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    but it was also undeniable fact too that she's never rank well in ssk , also dive very high in last ssk she's participating . thats why lot of people still have hard feeling towards her .

haters keep going but i still love her , her performance and her handshake was one of the most amazing i've ever had lmao

6. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

^^That's also true but also...
    SSK is not more everything, Aks have million way to milk us fans LOL
    If SSK was that important we would have Sashi and Mayuyu all over everything (between me and you: not a bad thing), but that's not the reality.

7. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
  8. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

Exactly, just there's a chink in one's armor doesn't immediately send her to the "loser" category. Look at the things she has accomplished. People just exaggerate her SSK results like it's means everything, because they are haters to begin with.

If Yuria was already thinking about graduating, then not entering SSK is a very respectable decision, to save her fans tons of money that will end up in the pockets of AKS. I mean, it could easily be the other way around. She could have entered and asked her fans not to disappoint her because that's her last SSK. So I admire Yuria for her decision.

Anyway, let's wish Yuria nothing but the best. Take Riichan for example, she's arguably having one of the best post-grad careers in AKB history.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I'm glad I got to see her before she left -- she's a great compliment whether it's a single, drama, etc. And it might be obvious from just watching her in the internet but she seemed like a good leader when I watched her in the sportsfest. She was very attentive to all the members especially the junior ones.

Lol, her rank is ssk is (relatively) low because SKE fans are loyal to SKE. And so her core fans didn't transfer with her. And she wasn't exactly going to get a lot of "new" akb fans as she wasn't a "new" member. She actually did pretty well considering the circumstances. And her lines at the two-shot were very long since it's an event where you're supposed to meet several girls as opposed to just voting for one (or two) during ssk. Anyway, I think she's a good asset in the 48 group and I'm not sure which deserving (other) member she's "stealing" a spot from. If it's tomu then that's acceptable I guess.

• Like Like x 2
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yuria will be apart of Jurina's Centered Song for the 48th Single.
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Jurina Senbatsu (Tenmetsu Pheromone)
    Matsui Jurina (c), Akiyoshi Yuka, Inoue Yuriya, Okabe Rin, Okita Ayaka, Kato Minami, Kizaki Yuria, Kuranoo Narumi, Goto Moe, Shiroma Miru, Takahashi Juri, Taniguchi Megu, Tano Yuuka, Matsuoka Natsumi, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Shinobu Mogi, Yamauchi Suzuran, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamada Nanami, Yamamoto Ayaka

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Guess she can't take the stress and hate anymore. She deserves better.

12. Damno

Damno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    What's with the hate? Quite a newbie with akb

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm bad with second explanation. More like not so motivated to quote my previous post here myself, actually.

Sorry.

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    People just like to find scapegoats to blame all the groups problems onto.

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    When fans think highly of certain girls in 48g and they're not selected for an AKB 16 member senbatsu, they look at the ones selected and scrutinize the members who they feel don't deserve to be in there. I think over the 2-3 years or so, the name that comes up the most is probably Yuria's, especially after her SSK ranking drop last year.

16. Damno

Damno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Wow... the fandom is.................
    Oh well.. Humans are like that. What else can we say. I just feel bad for her.

17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Just because Yuria rank in ssk drop, haters think she already lose her popularity and not deserve in akb senbatsu anymore lol
    Funny that haters not from akb fans, but from SG fans lol..especially in here

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You sure? Because my impression is otherwise lol.

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story about her dreams and plans after graduation, based on her radio broadcast. I don't think she is serious about working at 7-11 or Family Mart; her comments about acting seem more serious.

"Kisaki, who has been working as an idol since the age of 13, has said that he has no experience of having played a part-time job, he said, "(after graduation) I am ready to truly be a part-time job," he said of enthusiasm after graduation. Continuously "Although it may not be possible with convenience stores as expected, I do understand that it will be hard to work in such various ways", he says. "

https://e-talentbank.co.jp/news/34387/

Note: sometimes google translate gives you "byte" instead of "part-time job" for baito - バイト.

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I think she is serious lol

She dun have a higher education degree.
    She only been an idol all her life.
    I don't think she has any other skills to get into a company lol.

Or maybe she can work in Yakiniku IWA or Shimada's parents ryoukan.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk