1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Guide] How to play Nogikoi on your iPhone

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Under The Ribbon, Apr 26, 2016.

1. SinOverCos

SinOverCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    You can also put them in a backup room as storage, but you gotta pay 100 coins every 30 days or something :|

2. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    IIRC the first one is free for 30 days but after that you have to pay.. and I've used it 2 times to store wasted 5*, after 30 days the cards were still there but you can't put anymore in. You can take them out though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    How are your scores for this event? Man im still 200k

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

4. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    200k? That can't be right..

I'm at 2.5m, I'm gonna try to get 3.5m if possible since I want the cards

5. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    same, I'm at 2.5mil but I don't think I'll ever reach 3+mil with the candies I have left so I'm just taking it easy now~

6. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    does the event already end by now?

7. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    m
    y point is beside the 2 tickets section right?

8. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I think your referring to the event ranking there. the event points are just above that, where at the end of the number you have "pt".

9. fildzahat

fildzahat Kenkyuusei

I already playing nogikoi and there's a problem that I have to restore my phone. How to get back my account? Someone pls

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LDD using Tapatalk

10. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    So im ranking 200k? XD I wonder then whether i can check my points after the event ended :(

First you have to make sure that you're getting the code from your previous phone, you must enter an email and password on your first phone so you can enter it into the 2nd one.

11. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    @fildzahat you must enter your email and password in the second pic. Then you use the same email and password in the third pic.
    You login from the third screencap (second option on the transfer page). Props to @Seilen for helping me back then.

12. SinOverCos

SinOverCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    What do you guys think about the gacha?
    Which is more worthwhile? The 4 tiered gacha that gives rewards such as candy (the anniversary) or the gacha that pulls 10?
    I've been saving up and got over 3k thanks to this event, so i wanna pull haha

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Out of curiosity, is anyone planning on trying to make it to the kareshi event? You get at least 2 months if not much longer to prepare your trip to Japan after finding out whether you win or not, so it's not unreasonably difficult for overseas people. And if you avoid going for the really high ranking members, the cost of participating in this event with your oshi is so much cheaper than buying handshake tickets (~1000 yen : 7 seconds).

There're some confusions on whether overseas people are even eligible to go. One part of the rules did state that to be eligible to participate you must reside in Japan.

However, this may simply be due to them not wanting to mail the invitation overseas. For past events, I had no problem using tenso services to receive the physical prizes from this game.

Also, one of the accepted forms of identification at the event gate is a Japanese permanent residency card, which presumably means being from another country should not affect your eligibility. And of course they'll also accept your passport as identification.

But, at the end of the day, it's up to them to interpret and enforce the rules, so there's always the possibility of you going all the way to Japan only for them to turn you away at the gate. If a few people from Stage can go together, this could at least be a fun trip to Japan with friends.

14. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Don't think I have enough resources to make it all the way to Japan, but I'm pretty interested on how this event works actually. care to explain a bit how one participates and earn their way to the kareshi event? cheers :)

15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What's this kareshi event about ?

16. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Basically, it's a competition on how much you're willing to spend (your money goes a bit further if you're already lvl 100 with a deck of strong cards).

I personally went for Iori because she's on the lower end of how much you need to spend. And I put $50 dollars into it, which is hopefully all the investment I'll need to make. The competition for more popular girls is much more fierce, and costly.

We don't know much about the event itself yet, except that it will involve your oshi and the 100 winners of her event. The girls themselves are in charge of planning the specifics, so I do expect some of them to be better than others.

In my case, I think it'll be pretty good value. $50 will only buy you like half a minute of interaction in a normal handshake event, here it should be a whole lot more. I'm just hoping the girls really plan out events with wide appeal. If Iori did something owarai-themed like her segment in 46 hr tv 1, it will be awful, but if she did something like her segment in 46 hr tv 2, where she just makes a gigantic pudding for everyone to eat, it would be effing fantastic :drool:.

17. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Maybe a silly question about 7 star cards. I have 7, and 6 of them are with imahana's seifuku. Is this normal? Because i think it's kind of boring. I only have a cool Ikuchan...

18. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Nogikoi advert

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Just FYI, there's now an thread in the in-game chatroom for international players.

Look for the thread in the フリートーク section called 海外の生徒たちwelcome! Feel free to chat in English. There may even be Japanese players who come to the thread to practice English, who knows.

20. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    That's good to know, thanks! I'm イッキ in game btw if anybody wants to add me up :)