1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Rate the last film you watched

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by CDevil, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Not very bad but if you wanna marathon the 2 seasons of series first, I think they're available on crunchyroll.

2. akibapizza

akibapizza Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akibapizza
  3. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    The Patriots Day
    9/10

This film really gave us a truly horror of Boston Marathon Bombing and how it's frustating for the Police to see those tragedy.
    This is not Overly-Patriotic-American-Shit, best film i watched on 2017

4. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    It's not a film but I just finished Goro Miyazaki's Ronja The Robber's Daughter.
    9/10
    Super cute, had me crying by the end. One of the things I liked about it was it had the trope of rebellious child turning her back on an overbearing family (mainly just her father) but also took the time to present the father as a real person with flaws but who still loved his daughter more than anything in the world. I won't spoil anything but I think this made the ending much more touching and meaningful because even though you understand why the girl leaves you want her to go back because identify with the parents just as much as you do with her (normally it's presented as more a kid v parents situation where the parents are completely wrong and horrible and need to learn the error of their ways)

5. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Life (2017 Film)

It's okay. Not forgettable but not really amazing.

Spoilers:
    Calvin is cute af

6. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Fast and Furious 8

8/10

Watched this last night and loved it. I know the last few Fast and Furious films have been super over the top and left reality behind but it's still good. Has references to previous films that returning fans will pick up on and enjoy.

7. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Hanabi by takeshi kitano.

this movie is terrific! its awfully artistic! the element of silence.. the element of surprise.. takeshi kitano is genius in here.

this movie is just another level of.. shit *in a good way

i would rate it 9.5/10

and that goes straight to my top 5 movie i ever watched~

1. Mononoke hime
    2. Hanabi <- New
    3. Totoro
    4. Memories of murder
    5. The godfather
    6. LOTR

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Might I recommend the abridged version of sao by somethingwittyentertainment. Some people think it's actually better than the show.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

9. miraise

miraise Kenkyuusei

aoi haru (2001).
    a biased 9/10. it was my third time watching the film over the course of a few years and I understood the themes and notifs a lot better than when I was younger. makes you think about life, the pressure on teens and all that jazz. really good film.

10. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Great Expectations (1998, directed by Alfonso Cuaron) 3.5/5
    -
    One of my all-time favorites! If you have read the original novel, you might be turned off that this adaptation takes out a lot of characters and development to focus most in the main character chasing his romantic interest (not giving details, as I highly dislike spoilers). It's pretty fast paced and that may not be the cup of tea of many, but the soundtrack is amazing (it has some instrumentals, and a lot of mid-late 90's music from Pulp, Tori Amos, Chris Cornell...). Also, the photography/color usage is breathtaking, using a lot of tones of green and lighting.

If you are up to one-sided romance and a main character who grows to become unlikeable to a certain point only to get a reality slap, give it a shot.

Trailer:

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2. I loved it. I can't remember the last time a superhero movie both thrilled me and made me laugh. And it has got five post-credits scenes! :awesome:
    PS: Rocket absolutely reminded me of Rigby from Regular Show :lol:

12. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    just finished watching GOTG Vol.2
    well, it's good but i feel not better than the first one...too much joke i guess
    only excited in fist part, in middle of film i got bored..lucky Yondu-Quill story save me
    overall 3.5/5

13. karles48

Quo vado? It's an Italian comedy that holds the highest grossing Italian film of all time. I can't say it's veeery funny, but it's ok. And it strongly reminded me of an Adam Sandler film. ;) 6/10

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

*Finally* got to see Logan. Good God that was an awesome film...

Not sure what people were on about, talking about how X-24's reveal was 'gimmicky'. Give me a break, that ending was excellent.

15. karles48

Ocho apellidos catalanes (eight Catalan surnames). It's a comedy and a sequel of Ocho apellidos vascos. It was the third time, so I knew most of the jokes and turns, but I still enjoyed it. 7/10

16. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Wonder Woman 10/10
    Loved it so much. It may have changed my life.

17. ABF48

ABF48 Member

20th century woman

I dont know how to rate this movie, but prolly one of things that i'll remember forever, but also not very good movie either.

Beside that i was so obsessed with elle that make watch this movie lol anyway, every seconds is so meaningful and precious in this movie. Its one of those movie where every dialouge make it as good quote for life lol

I learn a lot from this movie. And elle is so fuckin pretty damn it i rlly want her as gf :p

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Silence (2016) 9/10

Pretty solid movie. Historically it's pretty accurate. 17th century Japan banning Christianity and killing off every Jesuit Missionary inside the country with inhumane torture and inquisition to local Christians along with them. Two Young Jesuits who are the disciple of a famous Jesuit Father receives the news that their teacher has renounced his religion instead of choosing martyrdom and becoming a local Japanese citizen. As their doubts grow weary, they decide to travel to Japan and search for their teacher to find out the truth...

A Heart of Darkness type of movie, as you will always ponder what is truth in reality and the meaning of hope.

And I would recommend people to watch this movie as it can easily be the most underrated in 2016.

19. karles48

Paris can wait. Boring. 3/10

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Transformers: The Last Knight

4.5/5

Spoiler: C-3PO ON TRANSFORMERS MOVIE?????