Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

DM link
    【MV】Negaigoto no Mochigusare (Useless Wish)

link

2. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I wish AKB48 keeps up with the season. This would be better received if it was any other season than summer.
    We went from beach bikinis to this. It doesn't have to be swimsuits (or beaches), just not ... this.
    Along with the frustrating lack of members in the MV, it's so sad how hard they're trying to appeal to the public.

EDIT:
    lol exactly! [hehe]

3. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

wow.. that's pretty... mmmm boring?:hmm:

4. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

To be honest, I like both the covers and the MV. It's simply gorgeous for the cover, no need for more description, and the MV has a such a deep meaning. It might not be your usual idol song, but I like it more when the MV has a story going along with the song.

The only thing I hope the management will fix is how they manage the screentime for senbatsu members. Like, if they can't afford them all on the main MV, maybe they could make the choir (?) or live version MV that shows the members only.

Overall, I like this single so far. Gonna wait for the B-sides~~

• Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Do people hear realize that big senbatsus like this, you aint going to see other members that much?

Anyways, I loved the MV (the girls there looked like they had fun with the kids).

It's stage48, what do you expect. Wouldn't be surprised if some people here were jealous of the children because they got more time then their favorites.

6. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I love this MV. It's really nice and warm-hearted. :chuffed:

7. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    top tier song!
    looking forward for the translation on the video.

8. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I don't have issues with children but nothing about this MV is original.. it's just lazy and uninspiring. They could have shot the MV in a different way and incorporated the children creatively.

Having them sing in a school.. seriously this was boring with or without the children,.

9. tix28

tix28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    is there an audio version of the single?

10. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

They could have added Miichan and Oya just for the sake having 1st old gen members on the cover

11. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Joe Hisaishi level.

Now lets wait for someone to make the piano vers or music box vers.

12. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Super boring song, which makes the mv super boring to watch.
    One of these songs I listened to once and never again.

One of the worst A-side in 48g history for me.

13. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    Personally, I loved it
    The song is one of my favorites out of the ones AKB has released in a long time and the MV was so emotional, I truly loved it
    I really don't get why people are complaining, but well, we all have different tastes haha
    Of course I would have liked it if my oshi had had more screentime, but with such a big senbatsu I wasn't expecting much...

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah, there are people who don't like children (and that opinion has nothing to do with idols).
    An MV like this is horribly unsatisfying to many people because:

1. We're here for idols. We're here to see them perform and see their faces. If they're barely in the PV on the election single, what the fuck is the point.
    2. It's a boring setting. We've seen the school setting a billion times. Adding children just makes it that much worse. Put stuff like that in an extra video, don't make it the main PV.
    3. Most girls in the senbatsu aren't even featured - in another type of PV they could have been. But since this had to be some extra special location shoot all we get is the super-senbatsu. Meh.
    4. This PV doesn't do the beauty of this song justice.
    5. AKB has no business promoting choir competitions anyway. They're idols, not singers.
    I'm sure others will come up with other reasons but these are the main ones for me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

The song is not 10/10 but it's far from the worst..... we still have the abomination that is Kuchibiru Ni Be My Baby

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hm it.s not that bad, the members look like they were having so much fun with the kids , but still i wish there will be another ver i want to see the girls more and also some choreography

17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Love the cover, give me Nogi vibes and a PV is ok. Sweet how they interacted with the children.
    After listening to the real vision, I came to like Negaigoto<3 (LOL like Shoot sign[hehe]:^O^::^^;:)

18. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I know im very very late to this, but erm why do so many ppl hate KnBMB? I always thought it was like any other A side single, and I quite like the song actually....

• Like Like x 1
  19. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Despite that most of the girls in the backrow did not get much screentime, I personally loved the PV. It was touching and very heart warming.
    Although I've been dissing the song before it gets better everytime I hear it that I love hearing it now

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Most girls in big senbatsus like this aren't even featured (Figured you would have known that by now). It's been like that since Shoot Sign, Tsubasa wa Iranai, Bokutachi, Kibouteki Refrain, Labrador Retriever, Sayonara Crawl, Manatsu No Sounds Good.

But of course it's a big deal now because some people need a reason to a complain about something now a days here on Stage48.

Honestly, if they are shown only once, I would be happy with that (like I was last year when I got to see Katomina for a second there). and I feel alot of the girls here were shown at least once.