Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Last year management put Miion in 9th position (when she ranked 44th the previous year) maybe to give pressure to her fans to make her rank in senbatsu. it worked. Now this year they put her 16th (when she ranked higher last year) maybe to make her fans angry, so they'll vote more? management strategy, LOL.

2. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Have any of those guide books ever put sashi as number 1? Hopefully they do this time.

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well, the number of the member in the guidebook isn't really meant to reflect past success (anymore). It's also not meant to reflect an honest, logical prediction either.
    For the 2014 SSK guidebook, they put Sayanee as #1 even though she was statistically very unlikely to win that year.
    Yet in the interview with her they said this:

"Actually...in the official election guidebook, this year, we ranked members based on our own ideas of where they might place this time rather than where they placed last year."

"Our own ideas" is management-speak for "we just did whatever the hell we felt like to make it interesting". In other words, I wouldn't put too much stock into who's which number in the guidebook this - or any - year [hehe] It's not really a prediction but I think more like putting the spotlight on members they find interesting popularity-wise. Judging by the buzz and the projects Naachan has been given this year, I would not be surprised at all to see her in the front row of this guidebook.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's basically as random as a random dude on s48 puts out a random prediction.

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Second Girl: Tomonaga Mio
    [​IMG]

6. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    So they have put Mio instead of Haruppi.

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That puts her in 15th if they are following the previous picture order. And it makes sense if they are doing a countdown of the cover's "senbatsu."

8. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Haruppi don't participate this year..(and if she was i think they would have put her in Kami 7 and not on the 4th row)
    Wow at Mion last place:0 i was 100% sure shell be in Kami7, I guess they want the fans to go harder then last year! and Mio is here YESS

9. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Yes. I know. They wanted 3 representatives for HKT48 so Sasshi, Mio and Sakura.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Mio was 21st place 2 years ago and actually increased her votes last year even though she dropped 3 places so with all the dropouts there's a very good chance she'll get into senbatsu. Afaik there is no quota on whether the should have 2, 3 or 13 representatives from a particular group on the cover.

They could put another HKT girl on the cover for shits and giggles, it really doesn't matter.

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Mion in 16th place makes no sense considering how they are pushing her.

12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

To be honest, the one by one is really tedious lol. I wish they would just release the back 2 rows all at once and make the 2 front rows twice a day.

13. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Yeah they are trying to hype it up by announcing each day, as if the sousenkyo itself doesn't already have enough sub-events trying to get people's attention like handing in the forms.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

15. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    That is such an interesting way to reveal the cover. Lol.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Is Mio actually likely to enter senbatsu, or have other HKT members eclipsed her popularity? I was under the impression that Mio's popularity had been going down rather than up but is that just crazy talk?

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  18. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    It might just be a coincidence so far but it looks like the guidebook cover will feature the 16 highest ranked members from NHK Kouhaku. Remove graduated and non-participating members then Nako, Churi, Mio, and Mion would be 13th to 16th in the rankings, which is exactly where they're positioned on the cover.

If that is the case then the order of the members will be:
    1. Sasshi
    2. Mayu
    3. Sakura
    4. Akarin
    5. Yuihan
    6. Miorin
    7. Jurina
    8. Shiichan
    9. Dasu
    10. Rie
    11. Mirurun
    12. Miichan
    13. Nako
    14. Churi
    15. Mio
    16. Mion

19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^I doubt that. Management has always put members that doesn't seem to rank in Senbatsu anyways to favor them or positions that doesn't make sense. We did see Renacchi, Yuria, Myao, Kojimako (especially in 2014), Naanya, and more. Overall, we shouldn't take the positions too seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if Komi is up there because management have taken a liking to Komi lately and she had quite the leap last year.

20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

If they put Miichan next, it will probaby be NHK ranking. Right now the one chosen for the cover are still within the expected members, just that Miion is out of position. Having said that, Miichan do have a chance to enter top 16. The members that won't have a chance are Shiichan, Miorin, Akarin.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk