1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fildzahat

fildzahat Kenkyuusei

who's got a record of the most performing in HKT?
    Please to be answered

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LDD using Tapatalk

2. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I don't have the numbers but I think it is either Shimono Yuki or Imada Mina. As of Sept. 2016, they are both have surpass 700. My money is on Shimono. She might be close to 800 right now. Ueno Haruka joint the 700 club on April 19th of this year.

3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^OMG! love the pictures. So many in the links!

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^On that subject,did it ever happened that other sister groups went to perform on other groups did?As far as I know,HKT is the only ones that ever did that!

7. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I think Team 8 performed in HKT's old theater once. But HKT has the problem of not having an exclusive theater anymore, so they have to borrow the sg's sometimes

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

NGT also did that prior to their pre-debut times as their "Business Tour". This is a common practice of promotion, especially for new member of 48G.

9. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Thanks both of you!I don't know if it could be a thing for the future!I don't they should do it often though!

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    BII just did the AKB theater, last week. On the 3rd and 4th.

Team 8, when they first started out, did all the sister group theaters.

It happens from time to time. HKT just does it more often recently because, as stated by @Ugokanaide, HKT no longer has exclusive use of a theater. Nishitetsu Hall is a rented space they have to share.

I also like to think HKT gets to do AKB theater so much because they do so flipping good there. HKT give 4 and 8 a run for their money, performance wise, every time they show up in Don Quixote.

11. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I like to think that as well. I can't wait to see how TII+4gen does in that theater. That team is really cohesive. Please give me Aki, Nene, Amane, and Hinata in that line up. And for Tadaima bring on the Maikomu, Shino and Aki for that perfect Faint. Shino has been just killing it on stage lately.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Shino has been fantastic. And not just lately, I would say it started ~1.5 years ago. Or atleast that is when I started to notice a change, for the better, in her performances.:approve:

Tam TII + KKS is so cohesive these days I often just drop the whole KKS bit when talking about their stages, and refer to the whole lot of them as TII.:XD: Really looking forward to the team's debut in AKB theater. Please have Eretan in this line up. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: And I would love to see her do Kikyou unit in Tadiama. It is the overalls. They're a weakness for me.:^^;:

13. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I still can't forget that Shino made a very subtle kissy face to the Don Quixote audience the last time she was there. It was just so great.

When HKT management decide to promote them, I really want them all to promote to TII. It just makes so much sense than just split them between H and KIV despite their manpower shortage.

You wouldn't want Erena to be in "Haru ga Kuru Made"? She usually sings live in that unit especially if she is with Jiina or Harutan.

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Eretan usually sings live in all the units she does now a days. As well as being one of three or four HKT members who regularly sing live during the team songs in the various stages.

I am good with whatever unit she gets, for the most part. It is just I have too few pics of Eretan in overalls. I would love to add to it. :XD:

15. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Speaking of singing live. The sheer amount of it ever since they moved to Nishitetsu Hall is really surprising. Some of them are still pretty bad but progresses are being made. The one that really stuck with me was Meru's Yokaze last week. Usually her voice is really in a higher register and louder but that it was softer and smoother. I was really amazed.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Missed that one. What was the date of that H performance?

17. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

5/03 night performance.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks. Will check it out later tonight. :v:

19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Maybe you've read it in the AKB Thread already, but HKT is going to do a Tadaima Renaichuu preformance together with Team B on the 25th at the AKB theater! No line-up yet.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    A chance for Eretan AND Reichan to perform together. MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: