The 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 29, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She's a regular member of what one of the most popular shows on TV where her inability to rank comes up in almost every discussion she's involved in. No one who regularly watches Japanese TV shows should be surprised she ranked in a free, 1vpp election. That doesn't mean she has a big fan base. Even if you think they count as a real fan base, why should other fans care that this member "actually has loads of fans, they just don't want to spend any money on AKB"

2. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Watanabe's original word was "the enemy of whole group" and would have become a national embarrassment instantaneously if Yukirin didn't correct her at once.

And of course, it turns out that a "selfish f*cking hypocrite" still deserved the winner better than someone who's so unselfish but just can't speak well in public without reading script.

3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

So... this is apart of the "countdown" we get sasshi vs mayuyu fans throw shite at each other???

Let me get my popcorn... ok, ready! :cool:

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm not saying she's always been selfish (Yeah she has done alot for HKT48). But as of late, She has become all about her and only her. Honestly wonder if she even cares about HKT48 anymore (Giving that she has Anime Idol Group + has a STU48 Kennin (to where I thought it was a little selfish to announce it on the same day as Naachan's Kennin, but that's 2017. This is for 2016).

and it has been mentioned (I know it was mentioned in the KwM thread), I forgot where it was said though (Trying to find it).

That's because they won't let you go with the 20 negative votes like you want to do just to mess with oshi groups. So that's why you don't participate in these :p.

5. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

No... I think negative votes are stupid. IMO. :awesome:

6. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Two more-

11. Hirata Rina (+4)
    15. Oba Mina (+2)

Both dropped :( though no surprise for Hilary since she's graduated

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Because he completely ignores all that and still thinks "girls like Oya Shizuka get next no attention". I don't have any particular affection for Oya (though she's better than certain other old gen when interacting with other members), but his argument is just over the top in its silliness.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  8. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    two more added...
    03. Miyazaki Miho (+9)--- 192
    06. Mogi Shinobu (+6)-----118
    09. Sasaki Yukari (+4)-----136

11. Kitazawa Saki (+4)-----178

9. trxsh

trxsh Member

03. Tano Ayaka (182)
    05. Wakatsuki Yumi (133)
    06. Takeuchi Mai (161)
    12. Tsuzuki Rika (174)
    13. Nakamura Ayuka (297)
    15. Suenaga Oka (318)
    16. Ichino Narumi (282)
    17. Miyamae Ami (244)
    20. Azuma Rion (268)

Again, not really surprised that I have 11/20 in the top 100 for the reasons I stated earlier in the thread (no longer interested in the theater, former UG favourites have moved up, etc)

10. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Three more names popped up.

Saying Sasshi is one of the most selfish members ever is just mind-boggling though. :fp:

08. 161. (85) [7|0] Nagao Mariya{+28,0}, 28
    14. 103. (28) [36|23] Sashihara Rino {+141,-89}, 52
    16. 118. (88) [14|0] Mogi Shinobu {+45,0}, 45
    19. 115. (133) [11|0] Okita Ayaka {+47,0}, 47
    20. 192. (72) [10|4] Miyazaki Miho{+33,-13}, 20

11. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

14. (187, 260) Murase Sae (+3)
    15. (168, 139)Akashi Natsuko (+2)
    17. (122, 125) Goto Moe (+2)
    18. (263, 185) Naiki Kokoro (+1)
    19. (413, 57) Owada Nana (+1)

1. (-5)
    2. (-4)

If I knew some of the graduates I like can still be voted, I would vote Mariyagi, Rikanyan and I cant believe I forgot. Overall I am pretty happy with most of the ranks. Cant wait for the top 100.

12. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    04. Sasaki Kumi(+8)
    05. Kato Shiho (+7)
    06. Sasaki Mirei (+6)
    08. Saito Fuyuka (+5)
    10. Habu Mizuho (+4)
    11. Saito Kyoko (+4)
    - "Ramen Daisuki"
    15. Nakagawa Haruka (+2) - This is the last time that I would be able to vote for my former oshi.
    16. Hamamatsu Riona (+2)
    17. Harada Aoi (+2)

I'm loving the huge jump for Keya's girls. I honestly thought my #1 would come out by now. I'm happy to know she's among the Top 100.

I don't know if I should be like "WTF?!" or "LOL" about this.

13. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    09. Sashihara Rino (+4) [103]
    16. Tano Ayaka (+2) [182]
    17. Nakada Kana (+2) [268]
    19. Sakaguchi Nagisa (+1) [132]
    20. Goto Moe (+1) [122]

103. (28) [36|23] Sashihara Rino{+141,-89}, 52

Sasshi is a really weird person who I have respect to. She once went to the bottom of my list because of a scandal, but then brought so much back to the group that I could no longer hate her. When she was asked about her graduation in the HKTxNGT bangumi Tabeshoujo (2016) she answered that she had once suggested that she would not participate in HKT singles to give younger ones a chance, but the staff answered that "without her, they wouldn't have a chance to get on TV". It is clear that she still has the sense of responsibility as one of the leaders in HKT. I don't know how true her words are, but what I know is that she is one of the most capable to develop her own career outside of 48G. Not to forget that she also has the most regular MCs in the 48G yet she also has the responsibility of a member (handshakes, live performances)...people are expecting too much from her. She's helped to develop HKT as a group and whilst having her own jobs outside of the group she is bringing publicity to the group, I cannot expect more than that from her at this stage. I don't think this can be summarized by just the phrases "selfish" and "don't care".

Sorry for my bad English.
    P.S from Tabeshojo you can also hear about how other members think about sasshi

14. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    So far who's shown up on my list:

03. Sashihara Rino (+9) [103]
    At first I disliked her in the past but the past year she really grew on me, especially after watching the documentary. I do remember seeing some shows that made me laugh lots last year and her win was pretty cool to me
    11. Yamamoto Ayaka (+4) [212]
    I thought she was pretty cute and a hard worker, especially getting promoted quickly and being in Boku Igai. Hopefully this year is also good
    12. Kojima Karin (+3) [268]
    After seeing her in some stages and the 5th gen summer videos, she immediately became my 5th gen oshi.
    19. Nakanishi Chiyori (+1) [106]

No negatives since I couldn't think of anyone poorly last year

15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Sashihara Rino (-2)

People are allowed not to like her.

She got skills and talent the industry wants/needs and she was given opportunities to show these, good for her.

None the less, I'm allowed to dislike her. I don't find her appealing nor not that funny, so seeing and hearing her a lot can be annoying.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    As expected I seem to have a lot of popular members (at least here on stage), though some of them ranking in the top 100 is quite a surprise. At this point I regret not voting for Yoda and Miria, but like I said a few pages ago my ranking isn't how I would normally put my oshi support. Rather, how I thought my favourite members year's went. Regularly Pon would be at 7th and Amachan at 9th for reference.

1. Tsukiashi Amane

2. Takamoto Ayaka

3. Suenaga Oka
    The huge jump in keyaki ranks gives me life

17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    THIS is how I get sold on & learn about a NEW Idol. I checked her out - she's a sweetie. I LOVE an Idol who says her Mission in Life is bring SMILES to everyone. No really. Now...Imagine a cute late teen saying that in a Western country. It would sound so weird. But in Japan - it's admirable & a positive goal. Kinda like how the people at Chick-Fil-A ALWAYS say "My Pleasure" whenever you engage them...makes you wonder, Are they being SUPER Nice or is everyone else really Jaded?

So count me as a fan - I have my 4th NGT fav. Thank You. btw, DM me some links to some good Gravure or any fun clips w/ her (NO AKS stuff because of YouTube RED).
    LOL, Kanjo made some VERY Valid points - I mean C'mon a FREE Election & you got 12th? Out of how many 16?? Kouhaku happens like ONCE a Year - where is this passion during the other 11 months? Lets see the hand shake data? Lets see her LIVE Showroom #'s. How much "Idol Merch" can she move. Sorry but a FREE Election (what was it voting by telephone? a Write-In? an Internet Vote?) sounds easily spammable to me.
    but, I take it a step further...
    I'm sure she's quite talented in numerous ways - but THIS is NOT everyone gets a trophy. I personally don't think she's pulling her weight. She's sucking up resources & I don't see what AKS is getting in return. I'm sure she's a nice person but again - So What. I saw her do a bit on "Mechike" w/ Yuko & Fresh Lemon a few years ago and it was awkward. Lemon did some funny bits & got pushed in a pool by a giant guy in a football outfit & then Oya jumped up & did the same bit & got pushed in the pool & it was AWKWARD. She was almost the same size as the Football guy. Her voice is WAY more annoying than Lemons and she kinda makes me "Cringe" - it's 10 x's worse than when Geesh tries to get attention.

Oya creeps me out - it's like she intentionally tries to NOT be Cute & wants to be Bizarro Fresh Lemon. I know there's people that LOVE melodrama & they love "depressing" stuff (like a Hipster kinda thing?) & I think Oya does this as an Ironic "performance" stance? I really don't think AKS should waste anymore time or resources on her because I don't think she takes it seriously in the same way the Next Gens do. They evolve & make a character- Oya seems to be the "Tree in the back that won't leave"- Just my Opinion.

FREE Election & she got 12th...God, how embarrassed is #13 in that election? Did it even matter? Just saying.

As for the Reveen & ForrestFuller thingy...
    Automatically branding someone a TROLL is really passive aggressive. I totally support your right give anyone -5 & you should be proud & shout it to the rooftops. An opinion is an opinion. Already we're throwing the TROLL daggers out?? The list is young...and We all know the Stage48 has NO Bearing on Anything in Japan

18. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I wonder if any Sasshi oshi even bother participating in this. Almost all, if not all, of her votes seem to come from non-oshi who also like her. Her average point from 36 ppl is less than 4.

19. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    03. 133. (127) [8|0] Jo Eriko{+37,0}, 37
    06. 106. (38) [14|1] Nakanishi Chiyori{+51,-1}, 50
    11. 268. (150) [9|8] Matsumura Sayuri{+38,-28}, 10
    14. 110. (312) [12|0] Kubo Satone{+48,0}, 48
    15. 263. (165) [3|1] Obata Yuna{+12,-1}, 11
    16. 234. (---) [5|0] Yamauchi Mizuki{+14,0}, 14
    18. 187. (---) [5|0] Ushio Sarina{+21,0}, 21
    20. 394. (---) [1|0] Shoji Nagisa{+1,0}, 1

and negative points...

02. 364. (246) [5|4] Izuta Rina{+19,-16}, 3
    03. 103. (28) [36|23] Sashihara Rino{+141,-89}, 52
    04. 192. (72) [10|4] Miyazaki Miho{+33,-13}, 20

Why -1 for Chori? T__T Poor girl. She isn't doing nothing bad in AKB48 XD

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@ZenigameX
    More like not everyone is fully informed of this poll. 26 less voter than last year could be spread among many oshi. Who knows...
    3. Noguchi Yume (+9) -
    4. Tomiyoshi Asuka (+8) -
    9. Oya Masana (+4) -
    11. Iguchi Mao (+4) -
    13. 136. (115) [10|0] Sasaki Yukari{+36,0}, 36 (+3) - Kimi Dare. And much else.
    14. Koga Narumi (+3) -
    15. Saito Makiko (+2) -
    16. Matsumura Kaori (+2) -
    17. 117. (147) [9|0] Tanikawa Hijiri{+46,0}, 46 (+2) - Anta Dare.
    19. Frieska Anastasia Laksani (+1) -

2. Owada Nana (-4)
    NB:I no longer interested in top member drama, because they are everywhere, on level of Idol-Jesus realm where some deemed nothing is wrong, and all eyes were already on them. Nah, I won't dislike them for that reason. I only put dislike when outside of SSK times, there are bad act/PR stuff coming from them.

Dang, I should've voted her. But deep down, this relieve me.
    Based on what comes next, you're giving it. :rolleyes:
    Rest assured, it's a good read of your thought.