Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

On her G+ post, she posted this sentence -> 総選挙については、もう少し待っていてください!!遅くなってごめんなさい!!
    https://plus.google.com/111907069956262615426/posts/N1CA8tbn3a4

Rough translation... "About the sousenkyo, please wait a little bit! sorry for being late!"
    Either she wants to enter this year SSK or she meant that she wanted to give an explanation for not entering SSK. If management do give him compensation (to enter SSK) because she was probably in poor health at normal application time, the problem is that if she entered this year SSK, it would be a bit too late for her fans to gather enough votes. Resale round for the AKB48 48th single will end tomorrow at 13:00 JST.

5. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Rurouni She was back to activities pretty soon after the SSK applications were finished so if she was actually going to run they would've announced it right then asap... the way I see it it's more likely that she will make a statement about it soon but she's not ready yet for whatever reason and there's likely a lot of fans questioning her about it so she made that small announcement to calm everybody down... that's what I think at least...

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

@Lisa yes, I agree with you, that is the most logical interpretation on what she meant with that sentence. The problem is on the first read, you would assume that she would enter. She should just said that "about not participating in SSK, please wait for the explanation a bit more". Or better yet, don't write that in the first place and only write when she is ready with the explanation. By writing that, I wouldn't be surprised if some of her fans will try to anticipate it and probably try to buy as many cheap votes as possible within the remaining time. If she wanted to calm everybody down, well, she definitely need to chose better words because that is definitely not calming everybody down.

7. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Rurouni well I don't understand Japanese nuances but yeah wtf lol... wouldn't it be really risky to announce so late if she was indeed participate last minute? Although I would assume votes weren't already redirected yet, but still I suppose it would be very problematic for her fandom so I'd think it's best not to participate with this huge risk of a drop after she achieved so much!

8. Parurunrun

Parurunrun Kenkyuusei

Just watched the HKT48 Documentary again recently. Then, I saw this scene where Takei shows how Haruppi can beat Sakura.

Am I the only one who wants to see that??? It would be funny as a comedy sketch. lol

Attached Files:

• lol.jpg
      lol.jpg
      File size:
      174.9 KB
      Views:
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The translation I saw said it more like "About the sousenkyo matter, please wait a little longer". Given that she referred to it in the context of things that fans talked to her at the handshake event I think she's referring to an explanation of why she's not competing. I'm guessing there's she's still not allowed talk about some stuff by management.

I think there's 0% chance she will enter the sousenkyo race. It would be unfair to her as she would in most scenarios lose ranking and that would be worse than not competing. The absolutely crucial time for ordering CD's is over, votes are only going to get more expensive from here on in plus they've lost vital weeks of fund-raising and campaigning. What if she did enter and only got 29th or some similar huge drop in ranking? What would that do to her confidence? It's better that she sit this one out now and she still has a record of rising in rank in every SSK she's competed in since she first ranked.

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    the sousenkyo guide has been completed withtout her. It's 100% sure she won't participate.

It feels bittersweet. This year was so promising, and an unfortunate event broke it into multiple piece. However, like Miyazawa Sae before her, to not activities don't decrease the faith of the fan. Probably she will come stronger next year. The most important thing is that she's healthy and ready to take on AKBgroup challenge in the future.

11. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Is it confirmed that she was injured and that's the reason she was away for so long?

I'm happy to see her back doing activities but I can't help but feel anxious. Really hope she's not being pressured by management to do anything and she's able to come back at her own pace. Similarly, I hope she's not being guilt tripped into graduating...

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No need to spam all these threads with the same exact post.

Could have just posted it in the AKBingo thread.;) Because for example, I have yet to see these eps, so I can't and won't give you the feedback you are looking for. Folks in the bingo thread, would have seen them, and may be more willing to give you what you seek.

14. addict51

addict51 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    sorry its unintentional :)

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Fine, I will let the mods deal with you.

16. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Haruppi's AKB48/HKT48 2017 Profile Photos
    AKB48
    [​IMG]

HKT48
    [​IMG]

18. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    As we get into the full swing of the SSK period. It really hits me now that our Haruppi is not contesting this SSK. It was nice of Sasshi to give her a call out in her SSK blurb.

As all the Girls go into full SSK mode with their SR and also the reveal of the posters and soon with the appeal videos it is just hitting home.

On another note I am happy how well Haruppi did on the stage member voting. I guess she still has a good following on Stage48

19. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

What did Sasshi say about her?

And I agree. I keep thinking about what Haruppi's poster would have looked like, or where she would have placed on people's prediction lists :(

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Basically nothing has been confirmed. Haruka hasn't said what's been going on yet and management hasn't said anything beyond "poor physical condition" as an explanation.

It really was, it was very considerate of Sasshi to talk about it. It's amazing how close Haruppi and Sasshi became in latter years.

In case anyone is wondering what we're referring to I've included a translation I found on twitter at the bottom of the post.

I was relieved to see it, Haruppi really has reliable fans on S48. This is something I see every year with the birthday book. Speaking of which, I wanted to sound you all out about something. Team Cwush put out birthday books for the last 4 years (including a birthday t-shirt in 2015), for the first 3 years we operated as a team of 5 but last year I had to produce the book on my own (with the absolutely invaluable help of translator Kokoro). What I'd like to ask, is anyone interesting in becoming involved with the production of a birthday project this year? Anyone who likes to do digital art or design would be a big help .

People talk about "Haruppi's struggle" but after a marvelous year in 2016, then the rest of 2017 is definitely going to be a struggle to come back and she'll need the help of her fans. If anyone is interested comment here if you like or give me a pm, cheers.

Below is what Sasshi said
    DAE1yC2VwAEyQAX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017