Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Or she'll simply have more votes than other senbatsu girls and land at 10th or so lol

2. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well atleast this year sousenkyo proves that no matter how small your fan base is but if it is a group of tycoon you will win senkyo

So excited if senbatsu this year will start at 50k plus vote and the kami 7

3. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Damn, I wonder (but highly doubt it) if Yukirin's fans put their votes on Ogiyuka. Even if they did, 55k is still a lot so I wouldn't be surprised if the management fixed the votes so that a new person will be number 1 in this prelimary election, in order to get the fans to buy more CDs for the final results.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

55k in prelim is crazy.....must be bunch of rich wota buying truck load of cds [hehe] #NGT48

5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I hope in the concert before the result, they will have the top 16 of the preliminary result perform Love Trip with the prelims ranking for position :)

would be a great tradition to start and will make fans go all out for first day voting.

6. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    It's actually possible for a handful of people voting 55K on one day :hehe:

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    The Japanese postal service must have to hire extra staff for SSK Season, like we do here over Christmas.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It just seems inconceivable that Ogiyuka would get more than 25k votes total, let alone 55k in he prelims. Under any other metric she's not the strongest NGT girl so unless she's got Roman Abramovich or someone backing her then the result seems very shady.

9. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Of course, the number of her votes will grow but not for long, I don't mean to underestimate her or her fanbase but there are girls who have worked harder and longer than her. I'm happy for her because that's guaranteed Undergirls or Senbatsu tho.

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  11. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Yukirin skipped ssk the year she could get free votes thanks to the ngt app glitch, poor girl.

12. Tentenko

Tentenko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Watching the prelim results live was great drama! Some of my favs didn't even make the 100 but it was all worth it for the reactions.

13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  14. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Omg at Ogiyuka demolishing our oshis like that, but I'm not even mad lol. I'm actually looking forward to two things right now, the final result and the truth about Ogiyuka rise (and lowkey the excuses coming out from the doubters too).

With how there are more NMB members ranked now, after Sayasus non participation, I guess it's safe to say that NMB will be fine as a WHOLE even without her (thou, they need to find another pivotal figure soon). Daym, Akarin is SO close to be in UG, but hey her hardwork kinda paid off (her last youtube video about SSK system was edited like a pro, I can't believe that she did it herself).
    Riripon @17, yeah she better NOT freefall like she did last year after that promising 20th.

Btw, Miichan is slowly but sure turning into a joke like Katy Perry right now in 2017. Destroyed by GP from a shady remark, losing popularity, weird appeal (that poster). Hope she can still rank in the real announcement.

15. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yup. She totally turned off her fans. I hope she ranks in upcoming/future girls lol... she won't make it into senbatsu and after this pre results, I'm sure she will be dropped by management completely for AKB singles.

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's always shady, but just enjoy it lol. I'm sure management was skeptical too, but they said the votes are legit so...can't do much. I mean if you're gonna rig the election or even the prelims why pick some random girl (ok she isn't super random, but u get it) from NGT lol. She must have attracted some super wealthy people or just person. It's totally possible. And maybe that rich person or rich people had like workers voting in for her lol. Whatever it is, it definitely is hella shocking.

17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    What happened to her?

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, I think she's gonna bomb.
    Last year her fans went all out with the whole LAST SSK battle cry and now she goes at it again?
    I expect her to go down yo Next Girls at the least.

Which is a shame, cause last year she got to center a nice song thanks to her fans that could have perfectly closed her SSK history, but greed got the best of her.
    Ohwell.

Checking the results, I'm so happy so many new gens are ranking in.
    All the Niigatas, all the Eitos, all the KKS.
    Seichan at 25th? Naanya could never!

19. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

I'm in utter disbelief. I mean I don't mind Ogino Yuka but 55K in one day more or less I freaking insane. Before I stated how as a Sasshi oshi I was kinda deflated and bored but now there's a new fire lit up! I wanna hit 300K!! I'm sure many other fans are similarly ready for war. But this is absolutely insane, she's a lock in senbatsu if not Kami 7. Imagine if Miichan can't make it into senbatsu this time...

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hmm.. Japanese Twitter showing more evidence of voter fraud from the NGT app. I don't know what to say, but it doesn't look good. It's also doubtful that management can look into a problem they weren't aware of and find a conclusion in two hours or so. Usually takes time for software engineers to verify