1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single SKE48 21st [Igai ni Mango] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by JadeFlower, Jun 5, 2017.

1. trxsh

trxsh Member

I'm ecstatic, I've been dying for a real summer banger. Yunana center is the best part, I'm sure she will be super successful as a center since she's got that super cute appeal and diabetic-sweetness. Congrats to all the fresh faces :blush:
    I haven't given a crap about 8th gen or anything, but Yukina looks like a cutie and I like that she's older.
    The concept so far does remind me of Durian Shounen like someone pointed out, wonder if there will be any pettiness from NMB fans :^^;:
    Assuming that's the senbatsu formation (it looks about right), I like how all the OGs are in the second row. Except J ofc, but that's neither here nor there.
    May it be a good release ~

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well this is an unexpected mango :awesome:

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I hope its not going to be Durian Shounen 0.2 ;_; I want SKE-ish summer songs type (Gomen ne, Aishiteraburu, Pareo)
    and if the formation based on that pic then im so happy for my Nao being Top 3 !! Ireally hope she will break into Senbatsu this SSK (and maybe next single Nao will be the center ^_^)
    and Banana is going to kill us with her freshness (I don't care about the bikinis:p)

4. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    I'd love if Yunana changed her catchphrase up a bit to celebrate this single, "Banana janai yo, Yunana da yo. Yunana no suki na fruit wa? *Banana janai yo, mango dayo!*" :cute:

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    cuz u dont like bikinis or mangos? :awesome:

6. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes something like Pareo or Aishiteraburu please and not a chanting song like Durian!! I miss SKE's upbeat energetic songs...:cry: Bummed out Masana got kicked out of senbatsu.:gavel:

7. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    What I mean is, from the previous single and concert performances and gravure shoots I was 90% sure she would be on senbatsu for this. And she had been pushed since 6th gen debut. I just want to see new faces from 6th gen. They have so many nice girls but mgmt are stuck with a few choices only.

8. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i see

i mean they have like 5 6th gens out of 9 already for this single. And i honestly don't know who to drop tbh. Ryoha is a lock, Kumachan and Sakipon are pretty much locks, Yuzuki is pretty new, Ruka is brand new.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I was curious so I checked

Kina is one of 4 kks to be featured in SKE senbatsu
    Rara, Ryoha and Kaotan are the others.

10. jurina<3

jurina<3 Kenkyuusei

Wow welcome back! :) It's been awhile since I last saw you on S48.
    It's nice to see someone else center for once other than Jurina, but can SKE stick to one push rather than pushing a new face each time...
    I hope this song is like Pareo cause Natsu yo isoge was a bit meh for me.

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah i've been away, the past few months have been filled with personal life stuff. I hope I can stick around more often/longer tho

12. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I almost asked why Azumarion was left out of senbatsu :(. I keep forgetting that she graduated already!

This single looks super promising, just for the fact that it's finally not a double center or Jurina center. I have no idea who this new girl is, but if she's really the next big thing I'll support her. Nao not being center is kind of a bummer, but I'm hoping she gets a good amount of screen time to compensate! Pretty surprised they left Kanon out, along with Masana. I don't want Masana to graduate just yet, I hope they put her in the next one. Feels weird to see Tani out as well, I wonder why? Her handshakes are fun and she has a great personality, she basically shines whenever she's on stage. Is she going down the road Harutamu is on? Yikes.

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    ^
    I thought Kanon was in.

14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Kanon is in

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm glad Jurina is not center in this one. SKE management needs to stop relying on her so much. Sure Jurina swore she wouldn't leave for a good time, but things can change and giving a chance to a young member is the least they can do to balance it out.

16. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I'm so thrilled! Finally a new single and a summer(!) themed one :cute: Glad management choosed a new center:flower: I hope it will be a catchy tune like Paero:banana:
    Bummed to see Tani out of Senbatsu... Does Management see her popularity go?:blink:

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yunana center bikini single?
    This will be a great summer

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Omg only 2 from S. Amd YASSS Rara got dethroned!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Yes!!.. jurina is not the center again..
    Fun Fact :
    1 - Yunana singing mango no. 2 in her audition time (in Coquettish Juutai Chuu bonus content)
    2 - Yunana is the first KII member as senbatsu center (A-Side) in ske single! We get it after 8+years!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Oh wow i completely didn't even realize that? Go KII~~