1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

Okay so I've been out for a couple of weeks and just checked in cause the SSK is soon...and I am completely lost. Can someone kindly fill me in on what's happening? Is it postponed to another day? I'd love to know if it'll be aired on any channels so I can try tuning in and at what time. Thanks for filling in this filthy casual lol

2. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Dang, Sasshi's posting some angry tweets.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Where did he say that?

Also, you know well enough Sasshi had nothing to do with deciding on the event location. Nice try throwing someone under the bus though.

4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Now it better be raining on the day of the event of this will probably be really awkward :awesome: I'm going to hell for this

5. onego123

onego123 Member

Basically the SSK concert is cancelled due to rain, and the actual election is suppose to take place in some random local buildings since not all the members are in Okinawa. The concert will be replaced by the Request Hour 100-76 rerun.

6. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
  7. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    and the vote is just closed!

8. ET920

ET920 Member

Hey, she's just reporting what Aki-P said, and I'm just translating that. Don't get angry with the messenger :awesome: And isn't Sasshi theater manager x 2? That means she's also part of the staff, just as the poor guy who was building the structure and had zero decision power. Don't confuse staff with management, or you'll be earning the same money through all your career :awesome: Fans blame management for choosing Okinawa, Sasshi agrees, but she also understands management had to cancel the event for their safety. I wonder if Sasshi had stood her ground and mentioned she wanted to go ahead with the show, what would have happened...

Why he blames staff, who knows. We'll have to wait for the DVD to come.

9. KAY48

KAY48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    so, no sousenkyo concert, but the result still will be stream right?

10. ET920

ET920 Member

If by stream you mean "legal broadcasting of the Sky Perfect and the Fuji TV broadcast available only in Japan" then yes.
    If you mean "legal SHOWROOM stream with backstage information with Yukirin as host", then probably yes.
    If you mean "illegal internet relay of Sky Perfect and Fuji TV broadcast", then yes :awesome:

11. ABF48

ABF48 Member

So, sousenkyo is rigged.

And i see no point of fuji tv airing this year ssk, the rating would be disaster, beside, who want to see dead event with no cheers and firework lol

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    So now it's official, the Sousenkyo have been cancelled. From a management perspective, it's a complete failure, and is going to cause a lot of harm on AKS credibility.

First, the venue was already questionable by everyone (even us, foreign fanbase) because we know Okinawa is in a location with rain season and june is particulary affected by rains and wind. Even if the venue is decided 6 month prior (therefore you can't foresee if it's going to rain or not) the increased chance to have rains in okinawa SHOULD have been taken into account. We're not even talking about this embarassing observation that the Okinawa Airport was 15 close to the venue. You expect the girls to perform outdoors with an airport close to you? How dumb is that. (proof : https://twitter.com/kaotan_0117/status/875565819060563969)

Second, the moment you know there's a huge risk of raining, you should think of a reliable plan B, which management failed to do so. Because of that, a lot of fans have their investment lost going to okinawa and the girls are going to do their speech without a crowd. You lose the sousenkyo spirit completely.

AKS need to take full responsability for this. Yuko's concert was supposed to be a first lesson that outdoor venue have a higher risk of cancellation.

EDIT : you can check the usual information of okinawa weather here http://okinawatravelinfo.com/info/weather/

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  14. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    ahh yeah i observed that in Kaotan's report, airplanes were low flying and it was so noisy.. imagine the girls giving speech and a plane passes by (if they have night flights). wow management..

15. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

This is just... sad.

The way the management didn't think of a plan B just reeks of laziness and pure cockiness that the weather would just bend it's ways.

16. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Anybody knows which members are already in Okinawa? Based on twitter etc, this is the list I was able to make so far:
    - STU48
    - Sashihara Rino
    - Matsui Jurina
    - Oya Masana
    - Miyawaki Sakura
    - Aoki Shiori
    - Matsumura Kaori

Based on SRs with others members in new locations:
    - Ogino Yuka, Sugahara Riko, Yamaguchi Maho, Tano Ayaka (assume: NGT48).

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  17. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Aoki Shiori, Matsumura Kaori

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Looks like the guest idols event will be cancelled too :(

19. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    From the ones I follow on Instagram I know Komiyama Haruka, Mukaichi Mion, Fukuoka Seina, and Motomura Aoi are in Okinawa

20. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Members in Okinawa Now
    AKB48: Komiyama Haruka, Mukaichi Mion, Fukuoka Seina,
    SKE48: Matsui Jurina, Oya Masana, Matsumura Kaori, Aoki Shiori.
    NMB48: ?
    HKT48: Sashihara Rino, Miyawaki Sakura, Motomura Aoi, Matsuoka Hana.
    NGT48: Yamaguchi Maho, Ogino Yuka, Sugahara Riko, Tano Ayaka, Nishigata Marina (Assumed: All?)
    STU48: 1st Generation.