Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Ririka caused so much of what the hell from the members and everyone else!The faces of the members was hilarious!Either way I'm really happy for Meru,Mikurin and Riko but I'm also sad for Aanya not ranking in!Jinna falled ou of ranked!She was 53 last year if I'm not mistaken!I had higher hope for J maybe getting number 1(or at least be number) but yet again Sasshi and Mayuyu fans proved themselves to strong!

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

It was honestly a roller coaster from start to finish. I was shocked right from the start because of Matsuoka Hana's ranking. She was so hyped by HKT and AKB but ended up 80. I'm definitely happy for Ayaya who managed to get ranked. Then, there is Lemon. It was a pity that she ranked 81 last year but she came back even better this year with 61. Sakipon was another semi shock. She was ranked in UG last year and whoop, down to FG. I like that Muto Orin knows her votes are basically from her sister's fans and acknowledge it. It was really cute when she stumbled on how to address Tomu. Mahohon ranking didn't really surprise me but Komiharu dropping so much made my jaw drop. I was expecting her to drop a little but not all the way from high UG to FG. Next came Satoppi. Management should literally promote all the 2nd gen draftees right now. Yay for Rara finally ranking. It really hit me when she said "there's always light behind the clouds". Ouch to Nako and Mio for dropping. Genuinely happy for Seichan, Madoka, Naru, and Miku to be ranking in UG. Kind of surprised that Kojimako still can't manage to make Senbatsu and a major shock with Miion dropped out. Riripon was just...no words LOL. Out of nowhere, she said she's getting married and Mayuyu's reaction was hands down the best. Nao ranking in Senbatsu was super unexpected for me. I thought that she was going to be like Mio since she dropped last year too. Happy for Mirurun who managed to rank 12, and Kitarie for 10 despite having a lot of NGT members rank high this year. Sad about Naachan's 9 but at least it's a steady rise. Her speech was the best, imo. There was shade but definitely not in a negative way. Sally was such a dark horse. No one even put her in their list yet she popped in 8 out of nowhere. Yuihan finally ranking in Kami7 really made me feel happy because it feels like her hard work has really paid off. She has always put herself behind all the members and supporting them. I was expecting Ogiyuka to be in Senbatsu but to gain 13K more votes? That's crazy. The Top4 is not that surprising. Jurina calling out Sasshi and Mayu when they aren't even feeling it next year was definitely funny. The hug between Mayuyu and Sasshi touched me the most of everything that happened.

Jiina not ranking was the saddest thing ever. Not even Mayuyu's graduation could beat it nor Naachan not ranking 7.

Despite having no fans in the audience, the girls still cheered for each other. Not so much with AKB but HKT and NGT was top notch. I could literally hear Noepii's voice very loud everytime someone from NGT ranks lol. I know some can find that annoying but I find it cute, knowing how much Noepii supports her fellow members.

3. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Hmm, Riripon...marriage at 20? Dekikon? True love? Doubling down as damage control to show it wasn't some dating scandal but the man you want to be with forever? I hope it all goes well regardless.

Mayuyu's graduation announcement is affecting me more than I thought it would. I'm rewatching Yuko's graduation concert DVD and I feel a twinge of sadness every time the camera pans to Mayu.

I wonder how long Jurina plans to stay? 48G has made up most of her formative years and nearly half her life, and she still seems to be enjoying it. I think she'll stick around beyond the inevitable win next year, but I wonder if she'll be like the girls who stay until around 30 or if she'll want to explore new horizons after a couple of years.

4. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    what the hell just happen!!!!??? seriously what the hell is happening with this year SSK!!??
    we have a member that has never rank suddenly taking the top spot in the prelims by a massive margin
    then the event itself got cancelled because of the weather and moved to a small hall
    there's a lot of members ranking that fell out of place (HKT in particular)
    a lot of undergirl member from last year dropping significantly
    NMB and SKE suddenly have a surge of members in the senbatsu
    and HKT what happen to them, their all over the place
    we have freaking ogiyuka in the top 5
    mion drops out of senbatsu
    we have a graduation announcement
    a wedding announcement
    we have sasshi winning with as near as make no difference 100000 vote from mayu
    (probably a lot more moment that i miss)
    seriously, what the f*** just happen?!!!!
    i don't know if this is the best SSK, but its certainly the craziest
    i'm gonna need a lot of time to digest all this

in the mean time, the Le Mans 24Hours race is on, and Toyota is Leading at the moment with a 1-2, with the #7 car in front of the #8

5. ET920

ET920 Member

Jurina crying because another of the top dogs graduates and she couldn't beat her. Only Yukirin fell to her, and it was because she was busy with her tour.

By the way, what if...

Bunshun: We got one of your girls, we'll be publishing it after the Election.
    AKS: Girls, Bunshun say they caught one of you, so whoever fucked up better use the Election to clear it up.
    Riripon: I'll be getting married.
    Bunshun: We got pics of Tanochan and a male.
    Riripon: Damn!
    Bunshun: :awesome:
    AKS: :fp:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  6. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Total votes increased.

第2回(2010年)…377,786
    第3回(2011年)…1,166,145
    第4回(2012年)…1,384,122
    第5回(2013年)…2,646,847
    第6回(2014年)…2,689,427
    第7回(2015年)…3,287,736
    第8回(2016年)…3,255,400
    第9回(2017年)…3,382,368
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2092655/full/

7. don

don Kenkyuusei

guess i'm a cold hearted insensitive guy, as much as I like Jurina her whining and balling like a baby is way to beyond annoying.
    geez.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm both happy and sad with the final result.

Happy because:

1. Ogiyuka finished at 5th. She's like Leipzig on Bundesliga. Have been Ogiyuka oshi since early 2016, I'm so proud of her. I think I'm gonna name my daughter Yuka. Anyway, you can assume she inherits the seat that belonged to Yukirin last year. i think she should adopt new nickname, Yukarin which is pun to Yukirin. But, I'm not sure she can be as impressive as this year next year. For next year, I just expect undergirls for her.
    2. Mikurin reaches undergirls. it's great that only 2 HKT48 members rank higher than her. She also ranks higher than Nako, Mio, & Meru.
    Sad because:
    1. Sayaya rank dropped. She lost about 1000 votes than last year. Yeah not only her, but also some other young AKB48 members such as Mion, Mako, & the most harsh one, Komi. I hope AKS will still push them & i'll pray to God that they'll reach senbatsu next year. With graduation of Mayuyu, I hope Mayuyu fans will siwtch to them, as Sayaya kami oshi, I hope most of Mayuyu oshi will switch to Sayaya because I heard that Mayuyu consider Sayaya as one of her favorite juniors.

9. Penny Dreadful

Penny Dreadful Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I will forever be salty about Tomu not participating.

• Like Like x 1
  10. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Even if she had and had stayed in Senbatsu, Management would still have pushed Mion over her.

11. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    OMG LOL if that was the truth behind riripon crazy wedding announcement :hehe::hehe::hehe: but WTF girl, you rank so high and then you just announced marriage in SSK??!! if i was her fans i would be pissed!! maybe she's lucky the event was held indoor and without any fans, if her fans was there, she might get something thrown at her :whistle:

so much going on with this SSK.. mayu announce grad was the saddest part for me, i know it's about time, she also capable enough in the entertainment business without AKB behind her name anymore, but as her fans it's still a sad news...

goodluck to Jurina next year! hopefully she'll then able to be no.1.. she's becoming a pro wrestling otaku is kinda adorable

so much drop this year, komiharu was not surprising to be honest, she begs for her rank last year, this year fans was not really care about her rank anymore. what shocked me was miion dropped from senbatsu to UG!! i was like.. really??? her fans must be surprised and hopefully she'll back to senbatsu again next year just like dasu last year..

so the past 2 weeks the NGT girl gained only 6k to 18k hmm anyway ogiyuka managed to get 5 spot, but i wont be surprise to see her drop huge next year

congrats to Yoshida Akari and Shiroma Miru for entering senbatsu! NMB now has 2 representatives beside sayanee.. also congrats to Sally HUGE JUMP to 8 spot

FINALLY yuihan enter top 7!! i thought naachan would be in top 7 but, Yuihan made in to top 7 really made me happy!

i wish Tomu join SSK next year, because AKB need more girls in senbatsu! but Orin was cute acknowledging her votes are from her sister fans

right now, what i'm most curious about is what will management do about riripon marriage, and who's the lucky man? LOLZ

12. ET920

ET920 Member

8:33 PM "Riripon! I haven't seen the Election results yet so I'm going home with so many expectations! I don't feel any regret having spent USD 2000 on your behalf! LOL Because you are my eternal bride!"
    8:40 PM "You fucked with us, I won't forgive you ever! We spent so much for you yet you fooled with us. This grudge will live with me forever"

[​IMG]

Fake, very likely making fun of Riripon's wotas, but laughed at it when I read it

One last thing, her fiancee is related to medicine but isn't a physician, which has led many to believe he had some relation with her mother's illness (she got cancer, so probably spent a good amount of time in hospitals and the like), and he could have met a soul broken Riripon who fell for him.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Penny Dreadful

Penny Dreadful Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She would have had to lose 23k votes compared to last year to not rank senbatsu so I think it's highly likely she would have ranked up there. Also her votes steadily increased each year.

14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

15. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Meh... Mayuyu should have asked Yukirin to join the stage and announced W Graduation

16. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    What on earth happened to Tani..? :( Was she involved in some scandal that I didn't know about? She's basically obscure at this point...

17. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

The point is she would have ranked, yes but she would have been neglected again. They could promote a popular girl like her but instead they keep pushing eternal under girls... like Renachhi, kojimako, sayaya and mion..

I like Tomu even better when she withdrew her ssk application but yeah, management will retaliate... they will drop her like rock from senbatsu with 50th single

18. Nattan

Nattan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I did start to think after sasshi's 4 center win, can we really call her the Center of AKB48?
    I know AKB is not the same as it use to be with the center members but I get the feeling Mayuyu is the true center of the group even with lower votes, duo the ssk is all about the Money.

19. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

THREE-PEAT!! Love it for the honten.....deep and down in the shadows with no way out.

Oh speaking of the honten and shadows.....whatever future there is for the 48G, Nana isn't going to drive that bus.

Congrats Sasshi.....haters chewing on her dominance with no hope until she leaves. Love it! There is no one with her star power, none nearly as hot, none as feisty. With that, also none that look out for the group as she does. Her happiness shown toward her fellow HKT48 members is noteworthy.

20. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    So basically Miion is Dasu 2.0? Except like without the whole dramatic crying and whatever. I really dont understand why she fell. I hoped the competition would be between Naachan and Miion not Naachan and Juri. Althought both sound REALLY epic, Miion looked so shocked at the results. Shes always pushed as the Next Ace (or new ace?) but i dont know, hopefully hers fans will get it together and push her to Kami 7 next yeae or atleast top ten. Because hopefully Dasu, Sasshi, Mayu and Akane wont participate next year.