Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
  2. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Admire her for speaking honestly like that

3. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    That is really our Juri :1st: very good speech
    She will say what she wants to say, although it hurts.
    Dont mess with AKB rules & fans who's support u,,Juri watching U:cool:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  4. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Congratulations Jurichan for ranking 11th this year. :)
    Sorry that we failed to push you up to top 10 ..

I think some people have put a wrong focus on Juri's speech.
    She is not blaming Riripon's action or what (at least this is not the main point).
    Her focus is about her love received from fans, and how she can feel the importance of fans to her.
    She talks about Riripon from the perspective of a fan, and how a fan is hurt because of this news.

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I'm just sad that some people are thinking that what Juri did was rude. It seems some people think that you can't criticize other people without actually knowing that people even if that people was doing something that isn't appropriate. It seems in Riripon case, they expect people to know that Riripon is like that... and then what? give her a pass for whatever controversial thing she does/says? :(
    Personally I think there is nothing wrong in what Juri had said and nothing unwise about it.

Anyway, congratulations Juri for ranking up!
    This year is kinda weird where most senbatsu members from last year didn't really increased their votes. Hopefully next year will be better :)

6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    I feel sad for you

Its an unfair world we live in. She is wholeheartedly pursuing her dreams and I imagine that's what we are all doing too.

The glass is half full, mate

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I applaud Juri for saying that tbh (Don't see any problem with it).

8. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    it seems,for some people in this forum it's a crime being professional and honest about your work.
    contrary to the other girl ,Juri at least showed empathy toward the people that believed and spent lot of money on her.

Members that aren't commited to the group and doesn't respect their own colleagues and staffs like Sudo
    shouldn't still be around in the first place

9. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Juri and Naachan was high on my list.
    After those 2 speeches, they shot up near the top.

Hopefully AKS realize what kind of gem those 2 are, complete professionals and passion in their work, they need to be assign greater leadership position in the team in the near future.

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think it would have been a smarter move to not include it in her speech.

What's between Riripon and her fans is none of Juri's busniess anyway so why stick her neck out into it?

11. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Yes, it's not Juri's business to care about Riripon and her fans, but she was simply thinking about general fana and their idols. How would they feel with such incident?

And again, don't get her wrong. What she's saying is about how she was touched by fans' love. And she can't understand why such thing that can break the fans' hearts so hard could happen.

Anyway, this may not be the smartest way to address the case, but is probably the most trueful one. And this attitude and passion simply make me like her more.

12. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Anyone noticed that with Mayuyu out next year, AKB48's three top are Yuihan, Naachan and Juri?... NEXT YEAR'S SOUSENKYO IS GOING TO BE AWESOMEEEEE

13. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So... Who's going to be the face of AKB after Mayu?

Yukirin is practically out of the picture (maybe for graduation center)

Which one of those 3? Or maybe management have someone else in mind?

Like the Kennin Sakura?
    Mega push Yuiyui?

At most, they can have Yukirin single one and Mayu single one, so they have roughly 9 months to prepare a new center.

14. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I would play the Naachan card here tho. She verbally stated that she needs the center for pushing AKB, Sakura and Jurina are out because of the latest senbatsu, and the same center in a row is kinda boring. And Mion had her chance, but she dropped a lot this year. So taking in consideration that on her last single Mayu will be center, i would go for Naachan. Yuihan might be a good idea as well. As i would love to see Juri as a single Solo center, i dont know if AKS could fulfill that dream for me. But you know what they say, dreaming is for free.

• Like Like x 1
  15. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    How could it not be her business even what riripon did was a problem for ALL 48Fam

Its ok defences ur oshi but being smart

16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    I think last night shows why Juri-chan oshis absolutely adore her
    That passionate, straight as an arrow, unabashed girl. No hesitation to admit her insecurities (if u follow her SR and social media) but confronts them head on
    Maybe a little amphibian looking with the makeup off...
    But somehow that makes her one of the few AKB girls who have non-AKS work (musicals, TV show, magazine column and shoots to name a few)
    That portfolio will only continue to build

And have I mentioned that she bakes well too? :drool:

17. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Naachan but equally likely they ignore Sousenkyo as they've done in the past and keep pushing Mion anyway, which isn't a move I can necessarily disagree with either.

First of all, you can say a lot about Riripon but you can't say she was being dishonest, lol. Second of all, the only reason she "lacked empathy" in Juri's words is because she knew Bunshun was about to drop the story, and so if she lied and made a generic speech about it she would be even more dishonest.

Finally, I don't believe all of the people who are taking this hard-line "any member caught in a scandal should graduate" are being entirely consistent. Some of you are, but where are the mobs of people with torches and pitchforks after all the other members who have been caught in a scandal? Sasshi and Yukirin are two examples of top members to have been caught dating and there aren't anyone still calling for their heads. Based on how many other girls have been caught in scandals Riripon is probably hardly the only member currently dating someone. So half of ya'll are just mad because it happened on a big stage, which, as I've noted earlier, was basically inevitable.

Also I don't believe you specifically have the right to say anything about Suto Ririka, you don't even know the correct form of her name. So it's hard for you to judge how committed or respectful she is if you hardly even know her.

All that aside, as it's Juri's thread I will note that I understand where she's coming from, even if I don't agree with it. As someone who's been put forward as a future leader of AKB it has to suck to have something this scandalous happen to your group and feel like you're somehow responsible for it, even if you're not. So I'm not really mad at Juri, I just don't really agree with her actions, even if I understand them.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'm no Riripon Oshi, I haven't even posted in her thread even once. My sig shows my Oshis and my opinion is solely based on Juri and not colored by some protective feelings for Riripon.

Besides that, how is her scandal suddenly elevated to ALL 48G? What of all the other scandals before? Why didn't Juri make a public statement about other members like Sasshi, Yukirin, Miki etc..? It's totally inconsistent to say its Juri's business when she never criticized other members scandals before.

Saying whatever one thinks about someone or something in a large public event is not by default the correct thing to do nor does believing in what one is saying add anymore validity to the comment. One should reflect on the repercussions that could result before speaking in a formal televised event - that is being smart.

19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Well I guess the same should apply to Sutou-san then?
    And your quoted members certainly didn't go onto AKB's biggest stage to receive their award and announce their scandal......

20. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Very honest girl
    If Bunshun didn't caught her she would still be lying to her fans.
    Firstly the Sousenkyo is an event to show appreciation to the fans not to cover up for your scandals.If she really think highly about her own fans she would refrain participating.