1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

^ Illuminati princess confirmed. They're gonna bulk buy votes to make her senbatsu this year.

this is what got me confused hahahaha

2. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Never hope that much in prelim.. In actual results is the matter but this is yabai!! Come on dude, at least make it into high UG rank for her! Lets getting a bit crazy like what Ogino Yuka chan fans did, just a bit and that would be enough for her!! This is maybe her last chance (and actually the first chance) she could make it into senbatsu.. Hope she can make it this year.. Really hope that sooo much!!

3. AXWELL

AXWELL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Again.......She just cut her hair
    I've ever imagine that she have a short hair one day
    and now my dream come true after saw this lol
    [​IMG]

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So Renacchi cut her hair a second time? wow Judging from that photo it looks very CUTE!!! I'm loving it <3
    Shorter hair shows more of her cuteness. with long hair she is a beauty, with short hair she is beautiful and also cute too. I wish the change of hair could bring attention to her (this worked for some girls) although there's little time left for this year's elections... but hopefully in the future she can rise in popularity a lot!

5. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    yaa i saw her showroom with chiyori yesterday.. she looks gorgeous!! love her so much, but still hoping her rank will up at least high UG.. really hope that!

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You left out Izuta Rina (back from Thailand). I watched some of it, and here is a quote from Sasshi's thread:

"Chori, Renacchi and Izurina were watching Shabekuri while doing SR as well. ... (they start to watch the show from 1:15:30)"

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    ^ hahaha yeah i did.. im sorry for her.. cause i didnt watch it till izurina came along.. anyway, Renacchi is always gorgeous!! thanks for share the SR...

8. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Renacchi is going to feature in SWEET Magazine next month! And seems like the issue is going to be produced by nothing less than Kojiharu.

On sale July 12th. I cannot wait to see this!!

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

She did it. She just got herself Aki P's favourite hair cut. OMG. Next single center confirmed now.

10. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Offshoots from Renacchi's Kojiharu produced feature in SWEET next month.
    So...beautiful :inlove:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    renacchi-B772.jpg renacchi-B773.jpg renacchi-B776.jpg renacchi-B777.jpg renacchi-B778.jpg

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^The Changing of the Guards.:p

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Double KTRNs or double Nyans o__O

13. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Oh the day has come. <3

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow Renacchi looks perfect on the new photos!!! I especially like the ones where she has a purple hat. She's so pretty <3 I can't wait for the actual photoshoot! I hope she could work with Kojiharu more often LOL Renacchi gives me the same vibes as Kojiharu. Renacchi could do well with photoshoots and acting. I hope she will have this kind of career! I'm excited for her movie btw and I hope she gets more photoshoots this year and eventually a first photobook. and a drama ^^/

15. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    We didn't reach the goal, but I'm happy Rena's rank increased. Congratulations, good job everyone. I'm going to try harder next year.

16. willdo

willdo Kenkyuusei

Yep, #21 is ok, it's a bit less than i hoped for but it's much better than i feared (my face when i heard "Kato" at 33rd :shock: o_O:explode: :asdfgh::blink::^^;::Dlol) she looked absolutely stunning during her speech and it made me feel like she should smile more often like she used to, i'm guessing some "pro" told her she should not smile too much to be model but she's so much more beautiful when she does imo.

Edit: She's also 7th in Akb itself...

17. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    i shared 20 votes to my kami oshi and 10 votes to each of my oshis that participated this year (naachan and orin) plus another 10 votes for "watanabe mayu last sousenkyo".. and it paid off!! tho i expected more higher for them ( i hope renacchi reach the senbatsu, naachan kami 7, orin into nextgirls and mayu #1) but at least they all moved up from prelim positions result.. feels good for this years sousenkyo! congrats my beautiful kami oshi KATO RENACCHI FOR #21!! Next year we'll make it into SENBATSU!! ;)

18. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

Congrats to Renacchi for ranking up! This is quite good for someone who doesn't put on a big fake smile to please fans in HS. Hopefully more people will learn to appreciate the true beauty of you.

19. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    I'm happy to see she got a five spot jump from last year, but I'm disappointed that she only had a 900+ vote increase. Hopefully with her movie coming out, she'll gain more exposure and make Senbatsu next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    Rising 5 places from 26th to 21st, and increasing a thousand of votes despite most of the other members decreasing is quite a good feat!
    And she's officially 7th among the AKB rankers on this year's elections! Hoping this will get a good turnout on her future activities this year!
    Her dream on getting in election Senbatsu gets closer and nearer so let's help her achieve that dream!

Congratulations on ranking 21st on this year's elections, Renacchi!

[​IMG]

<3