1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Did they need get into kami 7 for that? Really?

Yeah spinoff with 3 solo member concert
    Without theater? As long Akb48 in their name, akb theater also belongs to them
    New kids treatment, need so nice to them so money can came with easy..after their stabilize, they will move to another baby
    Stu48 is waiting~

Geez i don't know why you so salty about team 8, are you scared of them?

2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    NOT at All - I was hoping VoightKampt would see it. I was talking about the election w/ him on Twitter & he magically Popped up after the Kallen comments (was trying to get a giggle). I was Teasing Kallen because she said her Oshi was Mayu. Showing there's a Right way & a Wrong way to do things. Like DON'T Post Videos or Links. it was more mocking her Original post. Mayu was my 'gateway Oshi' into AKB (before Paruru) as well.

You can delete it if you like. It's a clever bit of poetry though. I won't be that Clever for months I swear!

LOOK at your Avatars face!! You accuse me of Mocking? Let it go.

3. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

ogiyukan n hinata almost like yukirin's secret rebellion toward Aki-p. LOL
    kami 7 n senbatsu in just 2nd try, then kick out aki-p gori oshi members out of senbatsu. LOL

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    WOOOOOOT STU48 NEXT YEAR GUNNA SLAUGHTER!!

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, I wanted anyone but Sasshi (would be surprising of OgiYuka won! - but most likely would be Mayuyu) to win, but once again, not surprisingly, as expected, for the third straight time and the fourth overall, Sasshi won. Ugh. (I have this love-hate relationship with Sasshi - why over the past five years the Sousenkyou has been 'the Rino Sashihara show'?)

Probably the one that is kind of shocking (although it might not sound as bad) is Mayuyu announcing graduation. I feel sad that Mayuyu is leaving AKB48 soon, but I do support in defense of Mayuyu, saying that Sasshi has become unstoppable. I understand how tiring it would be if Mayuyu finishes 2nd again in next year's election, so I'm in support of this, even though Sasshi said this year's going to be her last.

But Mayuyu's graduation is going to mark the end of the original 'Kami 7' from 2009...which is very sad. ;cry Although I was a late comer to AKB48 (sometime around 2010 when they started selling like hot cakes that year), the names of the Kami 7 - Acchan, Yuko, Takamina, Mariko, Kojiharu, Tomochin and Mayuyu - are among the most recognizable in AKB48, even though there's also names that I follow that aren't in the Kami 7. I believe the original Kami 7 represents AKB48 the most, and the departure of Mayuyu surely is going to mark the end of an era of what has been the AKB48 we know. I don't believe the names that we have today, such as Yuihan, will be able to sustain the success that AKB48 had during the Kami 7 days.

And, yeah, I'm also surprised why would Mayuyu graduate before Yukirin.

Probably the one that I'm surprised with Ririka Suto (NMB48) getting married! I understand how I assume idols have this so-called 'no dating rule' that is applied universally, boys and girls alike (we've seen scandals from AKB48 involving this, including Sasshi that eventually resulted into moving to HKT48 and the resulting unexpected success, as well as Johnny's groups - they're not immune either!), so why would Ririka date someone and get married if she's still in a no-dating-rule envirnoment?

For a person who also likes racing, other than 2013 when Porsche LMP1 didn't exist at Le Mans (yet), it seems that whenever Sasshi wins the AKB48 election, Porsche also wins the following 24 Hours of Le Mans race (like last year, this year's AKB48 election also coincides with this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans, which means they're both held in the same weekend). (When Mayuyu won in 2014, Audi won the subsequent Le Mans race that year as well.) But this year has been more of a surprise, with Mayuyu announcing graduation, and then one of the Toyotas, which was favored to win because it recorded the fastest-ever 21st century Le Mans lap during qualifying, gone bust with a broken clutch before the halfway point! (Another Toyota suffered a tire puncture minutes after it and also retired, and the other Toyota and one of the Porsches, while not retired, has been suffering reliability issues during the race as well.)

The race is still not over though, but the #1 Porsche is currently leading Le Mans with eight hours remaining, so another Sasshi win = another 24h Le Mans Porsche victory??? This year is quite bonkers, with all that rain in Okinawa, and while it's sunny out at Le Mans, unexpected reliability issues on the top class of racing to a point the lower-classed LMP2 could be on the overall podium for the first time ever!

Again, this was off-topic, so this was spoilered, but based on my observations on Sasshi and Porsche LMP1 (other than 2013), it could be another Sasshi-Porsche double...

6. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

to me Takamina was the end of a very good AKB chapter, the GM
    and then now Mayu is also an end to a AKB chapter, the final ace of AKB

AKB will be fine though, almost half a mil votes for all new entries of sousenkyo this year

but STU for me, I've been trying to see which member I think will do great, but so far I'm not feeling any of the member
    not as much as I did for NGT when they came out.

7. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Next year will be an exciting one as well hehe around equal number of members in senbatsu would not take part comparing to this years one.

Mayuyu is someone who got my attention from the start hehe but i believe she should still graduate already. She significant amount of votes compared to last year imo and I believe she can do much more on solo career. She is too perfect for a cyborg idol; no scandals, hardly on the head news about scandals and stuff, not hosting as much variety/shows like sashi. If she actually went thru sashis path as well, she could easily beat sashi haha all that exposure and scandal for sashi isnt bad ya haha she got recognition outside japan for it!

If Ogiyuka fan grp increases and more sugar daddies come on board, she can already hit top 3 place hehe. happy for ngt cause their hardwork paid off!

just a penny of my thoughts.

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They literally just debuted 2 months before this, so it was expected =o=

Tons of SR, 1 song, 1 debut performance but there was suppose to be one more but rip. :wall:

It would be miracle or exploding news added to the cluster fxxked SSK news headlines this year if someone actually ranked in from STU.

9. ET920

ET920 Member

Yep, it might sound odd. In the case of less popular members, first day sales usually come from their top wotas whose only intention is to make them rank as high as possible in the preliminaries. In the case of popular members, until 2010 it worked the same, the top wotas voted as much as possible during the first day, and the rest of the days they finished voting along casual votes. In 2011 that changed when the farms started working.

Contrary to CDs, which might get delayed, you have all the votes available from day one. Of course, this involves paying for the accounts at the beginning of the year instead of May. Each fan club account is about 1700 yen the first year and 700 yen the second onwards. Fans keeping farms alive split the costs between them. One of the farms used was prepared for Request Hour (yes, fan club members can also vote for Request Hour) to make the NGT48 song first. They got help from old AKB48 fans who were retired and others who oshihen from Tokyo to Niigata to make them bigger for this event.

Their original plan seemed to involve an 80k farm, but not every account votes for the same girl (think of it as a bitcoin farm, people who support a different member of the same group are also accepted because, in the end, it increases winning chances during team competitions like Request Hour). Not sure how many accounts were already created before this year, but maintaining this thing costs between USD 400k y USD 900k. NGT girls virtually don't have votes from CDs, they only get votes from fan club (just the NGT48 senbatsu members got as many votes as CDs they sold for their first single).

The rivalry that was created between Team 8 and NGT48 worked on their favour, as they can use the accounts several times per year instead of only once.

This time it was 55k first day and 20k in the rest, but could have been 75k on first day and 0 later, or 10k on first day and 65k later. The only limitation is whether the server will be 24/7 available to be hammered, and the server becomes really laggy from what I was told. Voting twice per second lets you cast 55k votes in 24 hours, using two computers halves the time, but you can't vote multiple times in parallel from the same computer as the server drops connections to prevent flooding.

All the main members got this kind of setup, Sasshi, Yukirin, Jurina, etc. Mayuyu's site explains about the how the fanclub works and even how to generate infinite email addresses with Gmail. Back in 2011 there was some noise because people were creating multiple accounts not for voting, but to have more chances of attending a theater performance.

When votes are cast on first day, they check the opponents farms somehow, not sure if the email addresses are visible, if they extrapolate, or if they just talk to each other mentioning the sizes. In Ogiyuka's case they did the calculation and her numbers fit with the size of her farm, so the discussion of whether Ogiyuka fans cheated or not ended weeks ago. Why most people don't know about this? Because the other farmers took care of not getting crazy with the first day votes. They would vote 10k the first day for the first year, then 15k the first day on the following year and increase it slowly. NGT48 fans just pushed the accelerator from the beginning, which surprised everyone. Why? Absolutely no idea, maybe AKS made the site overall faster, maybe they forgot to set a limit at the speed of connection or at the amount of votes to cast the first day, maybe they had a misunderstanding and someone who was supposed to begin voting on the second day started on the first one.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  10. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ???

Sasshi loves making fun of herself and she's my oshi.. Using this pic = mocking her? LMAO.

11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Well, as long as the votes are paid for I'm okay with farming.

12. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Hey question ,who was that one girl who gave a completely dumbfounded look when Ririka announced her engagement the camera completely zoomed in solely on her when it happened. it's in one of the other videos showing her announcement (and nobody try telling me it's Mayu, I'm looking for someone else)

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    What I want to know, and I'm not sure if has been mentioned already, is how many members hit their ranking goal, and what their promises were.

15. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Miichan straight up said it in her speech she wants to aim for senbatsu again. I also find it funny that she said whatever she was going to say won't be in the news thanks to Riripon.

Anyways, it's only 800+ vote difference between 16 and 19.

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I have a sneaking suspicion she planned to drop the G bomb but decided it was not worth it :^^;:

17. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

when they show NMB?
    Yoshida Akari

18. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Oh also, I'm liking NGT48's new dress/costume/uniform. It's so good.

19. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    The one that appears around 8:34 and 8:38

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929