Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't know why I keep seeing several people complaining about why she didn't criticize the others. Well, for one, the others wasn't voluntarily exposing their scandal in a big 48G event. Riripon can also chose not to expose the scandal herself and let bunshun do their work but somehow some people thinks that it is better for Riripon to come out about it on an event like this and expect people not to give a strong reaction to it. I guess people have different value and views about this kind of thing.

2. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    Juri doesn't talks about riripon scandal, she just blame riripon action for announce her marriage in the front of her fans who voted for her, why you talks about miki and the other member that have a scandal before ?? atleast sasshi yukirin and miki never said she would married in the big event like sousenkyou, in the front of their fans who voted for them, why not just thanks your fans for their vote and announce your graduation later in the stage then graduate and marry your boyfriend, instead announce your marriage in the big event like this

3. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Because if she didn't announce it at the sousenkyo Bunshun would have done it right after and the effect would have been the same. I don't know how you can think that that would make any difference or make it any better/worse.
    Why not not say anything? Because Bunshun and NMB management confirmed that management+Riripon were notified that they were about to break the scandal. So how can she go and just thank the fans, knowing an hour or less later the tabloid would break the news of her dating? It would come off even worse.

4. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    To be more accurate, she was not even blaming.
    She was only saying how heartbreaking she was to hear the announcement.

5. Rurouni

Well, I'm pretty sure it would affect 48G negatively less if she didn't announced it at SSK and for Riripon herself, it wouldn't affect the outcome of her scandal. Of course I can't really convince people if they think what Riripon did was the best thing for herself and 48G. Again, we might have different values.

6. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Maybe would have the same effect for her ,but her selfish announcement not only deviated the focus of the event ,but put the credibility of the group and others members at risk.this might start spreading the wrong Idea that all members don't give a fuck to the"supposed rules".
    Surely there are other girls that date secretly,but there are many that respect and are honest and i think it's not fair for them to carry this weight.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  7. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Of course is elevated to all 48G,,u smart right how can you ask me about that simple [hehe]

Tell me ,, do miki and yukirin give a statements about her issues scandals ??
    And how do we criticize issues from magazines that are always looking for idols mistakes .Juri is not that stupid.

Tell thats to riripon !! Juri's was only saying how heartbreaking she was to hear that statements

8. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    everyone has their own opinion.. juri and naachan are just being honest about their opinion and talk about it. if riripon can talk about her thing "honestly", then the others definitely can do it too..

if you can talk about your married in sousenkyo, its not inappropriate to talk about your concern of the group in sousenkyo too, right?
    i think juri and naachan has just realize that akb is a group and one day this group will be gone, but they dont wanna see scandals lead the cause of akb's disbanded, just like us.. if one day akb has to be disbanded, its because all of their dreams and purposes clearly achieved!

be honest, every scandals never really be gone and heal on akb cause when another scandal appear, previous scandal that never being talk again just came up again like what we said in this forum.. we talk about sasshi miichan yukirin even milky again (even just a bit)..

if this problem gets continue, one day you'll see how it could really destroy akb, when someday it gets its peak.. i'm on juri and naachan side, dont wanna see this kind of thing one day being the reason of akb's disbanded.. too far thought but not so far, especially in this kind of situation :fp:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    Juri never talks about scandal on her speech , she just said : "how her heart fell hurt when hear a member announce her marriage in the front of fans who give her 20th position in ssk, considering there are many member that always do their best but never rank."

is marriage announcement your way to thanks your fans ?? definitely not

10. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Media senbatsu for two years in a row :1st::1st: I'm so glad. Juri did so well.
    Top10 next year.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Media senbatsu doesn't exist since 2011 though lol
    But yeah, hoping she gosup next year and doesn't do a Milky/Akarin/Miion.

12. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

:lol: okay, Media senbatsu as a term that can be used to describe the members of the single's senbatsu that have priority to appear on music shows and to perform the song. Doesn't exist since 2011 but I'm still using it anyway :tongue:

13. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

The only thing that bothered me about juri's sousenkyo speech, is that someone as great as juri had to waste time on a lesser, arrogant member with no career prospects.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She could've just said her original speech lol it's not obligated cuz she aint Soukantoku yet nor is Naachan :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  15. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Disgusting. Actually Juri was way too nice to that commoner, I was quite impressed by that.

16. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I like how she was just saying what she though of and what she felt at that moment. Better than a memorized speech. I think she has the charisma to pull that off.

17. Rurouni

Btw, her performance for the next T4 stage (tomorrow, June 20th) is cancelled and T4 will perform with 15 members tomorrow. The strange thing is that she is still tweeting stuff less than an hour ago, so I don't think it is health related. I just hope this is not Riripon related and management don't involve her with whatever presscon they will do for Riripon. I hope it is simply because she has another job tomorrow.
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12285079551.html

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  18. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

@Rurouni
    src: http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1743.html

:wtf:

19. Rurouni

I think that is probably a blanket statement that she has something else to do, not necessarily about that speech thing. Of course the canceling of her appearance after that Riripon thing makes the connection inevitable. Whether or not it is actually connected, we need to wait and see.

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes, its very political it seems.