1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    30k votes is no joke, she is popular still

2. Jenya

Jenya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    anyone have her full speech?

3. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I was disappointed at first but she's one of the few AKB girls who have yet to lose votes so things are still looking good for us. <3

4. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    First movie trailer for "Nidonatsu" is out, with Kato Rena as one of the leads. Set to air on September 1st, accompanied by a national roadshow event:

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

<3

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mushi

Mushi Kenkyuusei

Wow... I can't believe it was 5 years ago this little sweetie grabbed my heart. And now so grown up looking and lovely. :inlove:

Sadly, the images I had back then have disappeared into the bottomless well of the web and a bunch of "image not found" fillers are all that remain. Well, there was one thing that survived. How about a blast from the past?

[​IMG]

Gifs were not my specialty. I spent forever making that. :lol:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  6. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    oh man.. she never leaves that beautiful looks. thats just killing me!! 5 years and still beautiful, god damn it! GIVE OUR RENACCHI THE CENTER POSITION, YOU GOD DAMN MANAGEMENT!

7. LadyNezumi

LadyNezumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Her center-aura is on point, come ooooon~

8. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    All what she needs is a more consistent push; I constantly read people saying that Renacchi is pushed here and there and doesn't give any results at all. But, I think there's a huge difference between having a stable position and being actually pushed.

I mean, a huge push was Paruru back then - there was a point she was EVERYWHERE an that gradually translated in interest from people and her salty chara that bounced her to stardom. She was given a solo center shortly after Team 4 got disbanded (Janken), the main role in Majisuka Gakuen 3 and got a makeover that made her stand-out more (as tends to happen with short haired girls) and she was the ace from the reformed Team B, appearing in the front of their related activities, plus doramas and a lot of photoshoots.

Renacchi is 'there' but management's focus towards her cannot compare at all, so I find kind of funny they say she is being overpushed - she had roles in AKB-related doramas, yes but as a support character that doesn't give much to the plot (hell, her role in Tofupro didn't even have a defined storyline like Yuria's and Nao's, despite being the same wrestling team and being featured front in the promo pictures). She needs a bigger challenge - maybe being co-captain from her team? Or the default center? A center would make people mad but that would bring lots of attention too: she's conventionally pretty, fashionable and that's easier to catch attention from general audiences.

I personally think that she has been placed to make people recognize her gradually and pay attention, even if it's not an aggressive popularity campaign.

Considering it's highly possible to have a shuffle in the upcoming months, I'd love to see her in Team A.

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think she could fit really well the Nogizaka style. I would like to see her kennin with Nogizaka group like what they did with Matsui Rena.
    Probably not gonna happen, but it would have been really a benefit for her.

10. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    don't compare renacchi with paruru, compare her with tomu or juri, then you will realize why she was called overpushed

11. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I am a Tomu fan too, and I understand those points (Tomu's increase in ranks and not being considered at all until recently, same with Juri), but regarding Tomu, I think it was mostly because of her school duties. She has been very committed with her education and is pursuing a Master Degree if I remember correctly - also, Tomu's age plays (unfortunately) a little against her to get a steady push, but given her results, she's finally taken in consideration.

About Juri, I can agree it's unfair she isn't given as many chances as she should but I hope this can bring more positive things to her: she's a capable member, passionate and very pretty. Plus, she's not afraid to speak her mind and that's a valuable quality. And I agree too that it's unexcusable she is another member who has been increasing her rank gradually (since 2014, same year when Renacchi ranked for first time).

I compared Renacchi with Paruru because she was one of the most pushed members of the group, which in part was aided by her agency, being placed in the front and called the New Generation ace at times. Hers was a really persistent push, unlike Renacchi who stayed in Undergirls b-sides for a long time and was only senbatsu on summer singles and large senbatsu until 2015 (technically KnBmB was her first 16nin senbatsu, but she was front in BwT).

Part of Renacchi's inclusion might be her looks like I said: she has the type of appearance that may appeal to young women and there aren't many members now that can appeal in that way to the public (I know it sounds like a poor explanation, but that's the perception I have - most of Renacchi fans I talk in social media are women, including myself).

12. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    idk but i think the one who will be transferred to team A is between Naachan or Mion.. Management didnt promote Renacchi back then cause they already found someone called Paruru.. When they realized Paruru would be gone, they seek for another girl from fresh members and they found Mion actually.. and now, Naachan is the most popular member among next gen members.. so i think they will choose between Naachan or Mion to be the next akb ace after Mayu grad.

and i also think that Renacchi's fans already accepted the fact that she will be the next Kojiharu instead of being the ace/center of akb, thats why they didnt push Renacchi that much in sousenkyo cause they knew Renacchi would be still in senbatsu after sousenkyo's single.

i just hope that we (Renacchi's fan) will change our mind and push her into kami7 next year so management will may considers to place her in center position at least once, just like what they did to Kojiharu in heart ereki and green flash..

if people would be angry cause Renacchi gets the center position then, let be it.. cause they already mad about Renacchi's second row position in senbatsu regularly.. its just the consequences, just like what they did to Acchan back then. theres no problem about it.

Last but not least, her beauty could be her weapon and also her threat.. So for us that think its her weapon, lets try the hardest we could to put her in the best position for the next year sousenkyo (kami7 i hope) then we at least get one step closer to see Renacchi as the center of akb single senbatsu.

13. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Serving some Renacchi cuteness. <3

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

her mom series on twitter is pretty cute

15. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY RENACCHI!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    upload_2017-7-10_0-46-32.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY KAMI-OSHI RENACCHIII !!
    BEST WISH FOR YOU!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Happy 20th Birthday Renachii!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. annarinarena

annarinarena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Happy Birthday Renacchi!! :ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  19. annindaisukida

annindaisukida Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Happy birthday to the Kissing Monster, AKB's secret weapon, Rena-P, our Renacchi!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. widhajunk

widhajunk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Happy 20th Birthday Oshi Renacchi~
    Keep beautiful and kawaii~

• Like Like x 1