1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I hope Juri hasn't been taken out because of her comments.

They shouldn't punish someone for telling the truth.

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think many people do not see problems in marriage (I really hope). But we all agree that it was done at a bad time and in an inappropriate place! So... Juri did the same! Yes, this is her true feelings, her opinion, and we must respect this, but she was done at a bad time and in an inappropriate place! At least she may said same as Nana. It's more... professional! So... I'm disappointed in her... really! And I hope next soukantoku would be Nana, not Juri.

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Yeah, I hope it is. But if its gonna be because of what she said, then why Okada Nana is still in the lineup and not removed too?

4. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    You think naachan would speech like that if juri's wasn't started it ,,i doubt that!

I know a bit about naachan,, she's not a person who can offend people too easily,

Juri is Spontaneous type & Naachan is the Opposite of Juri #imo

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Cuz her speech was less subtle and more general in context compared to Juri's?

Idk just speculation.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

6. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I don´t think this has to do with the Riripon thing, i mean, she is still tweeting just fine and all, she didn't got super blocked like Minarun did years ago. Perhaps in the talks to see where the group is going after Mayuyu's graduation? Because that will trigger Yukirin leaving, and Yui-han is 24 now, so she does'nt have that much time left either. Perhaps contract revisions for 3rd Soukantoku? Maybe.
    And let's remember Nana's speech wasn't as straight as Juri's, but Nana's was a lot broader. I mean, Nana's can be applied to Riripon, Mako, Nanya, Miki, and so on. And on the heat of the SSK, very few of them are thinking straight. Or perhaps, in the best of cases, she has a meeting to sign for an Agency, like when Mako was really busy, and people wre all concerned, and she was just signing her stuff with SUN Music. God i hope she gets to Ohta Pro, like Yui-han and Sashi. But let's see how this works out, before jumping to conclusions.

7. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    (i don't care about Riripon other than her lol memes. neither she cares about the fans, that's clear)

since management didn't give us the exact reason why Juri will not be present, we can assume that she got punished for her speech which makes this whole Riripon story even more ridiculous.

- they expect the idols not to talk about issues regarding the group.
    - they expect the fans to be ok with everything that the management does. they don't even feel obligated to properly update us about their decisions.
    wtf?!

this system is rotting and it won't stop this way.
    fans should stop paying for this circus.

8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    this is stupid! just because Juri spoke the truth, management banish her from the AKB related activity

agree this

9. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    AKS/Yoshimoto Feud perhaps? I just hope she does'nt get suspended like Minarun, nor transfered. She is, as i said before one of AKB's next 3 top, they NEED Juri.

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Wot...transfer?? punishment??

Guys...calm your :censored:. Nothing is confirmed yet.

11. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I just hope it's not bad. I want to think she went bashing at management for letting Riripon do that, (because at a level some of them knew). And Yui or the managers went like "Girl, pull yourself toghether, we got this, relax, take a couple days, come back when you feel more calm OK?". I just hope is that.

12. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

C'mon guys, you are always thinking the worst. Maybe management ask her to join nmb...or they are just doing some damage control ;)

13. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Takahashi Juri removed from activities.

Okada Nana's Twitter SUSPENDED.

Oshima Yuko made to apologise.

14. fildzahat

fildzahat Kenkyuusei

Who says that?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LDD using Tapatalk

15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

him :p
    Anyway, we don't know if Juri is removed from all activities. Suddenly not participating in a theater doesn't mean she will not have a job tomorrow. Also Naachan didn't post anything on twitter today, but she 'liked' a bunch of tweets and still active on 755 and mobame. Naachan just finished her 2+hrs showroom.

Yuko did apologize but I believe she wasn't apologizing for her criticism but more because the her criticism was kinda crass (especially with the fu*k thing).

16. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So Juri is suspended but Ririka isnt...

17. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Ririka is going to have an awful graduation ceremony or get fired, what Juri is going through is nothing.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

???????
    Juri is simply not participating in ONE stage, where does this suspension talk come from?

19. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    from the shitty cloudy management announcement that let everyone's imagination take the lead over the non-existing facts.

20. YSlayaka

YSlayaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Lmao, someone is angry. Did you join yesterday just to trash Ririka? [hehe]