Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

poor Takamina
    although she graduated from akb already but she have to answer about bad news akb.

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Takamina loves AKB, it was very hard for her to leave AKB. She said she only did it after consulting with other ex members, such as Acchan, Mariko, Yuko, Akitmoto etc. I don't think she minds that she is being asked about AKB

3. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

But I think she get bored about scandal akbg. But she can't say direct. because topic is sensistive

4. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My disclaimer: This is all my opinion. Because this is Takamina's thread I will share my opinion....I hope this does not offend anyone.

@bonjourmarlene

I agree with you. Like everyone here I read the translation of Takamina's comment and I couldn't find anything that could have offended anyone. But there are/will always be people who have a grudge against Takamina for one reason or another (even if its not her fault). I skimmed a few news about Takamina and most of the netizen in Japan had no problem with her comment. If I read some of the comments correctly there are people who praised Takamina for her comment. So I think if the people in Japan have no issue with her comment we shouldn't worry about it. My guess is that some people saw that Takamina commented on the marriage announcement and quickly assumed she was attacking Suto Ririka for her announcement without knowing what Takamina actually said. Even at today's press conference for Coca Cola when reporters asked for her comment as ex general manager, Takamina congratulated Ririka on the marriage and only said that she thought that announcing at the place was a bit risky.

@rabyo

I also believe Takamina loves AKB. Even after graduating Takamina will always mention AKB in her regular programs, guest appearances, and press conferences whenever it was appropriate. I could be wrong but I don't think there are any graduated members who continue to promote AKB in their solo career as Takamina does. She invited ex members such as Maeda, Itano, Masuda, Kawaei, etc... and current members Iriyama, Miichan, Mion, etc... on her radio show in order for them to promote their current projects. Even when Shimazaki Haruka was casted in the NHK drama she praised her on her show and was really happy for her. During the sousenkyo period, Takamina voted for several people and even wrote a nice message to all the members on her twitter before the event. Takahashi Juri was also recently added as a cast on one of Takamina's regular programs and Takamina would help her during the show. Because Takamina regularly promotes them I don't think she minds answering AKB related questions. She was in AKB for a very long time so reporters and fans are always interested in what the ex general manager of AKB thinks of certain situations. Whenever someone graduates or something happens in AKB Takamina's 755 comments is usually flooded with AKB fans asking for Takamina to help/ talk to the member. As a fan of Takamina I understand why answering these types of questions can be risky for her. Takamina is not perfect but she is usually fair and very diplomatic in all her answers so I don't think her answers could offend anyone (except for the people who already dislike her).

5. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Takamina's still getting shade by others simply because she answered a question. Plain ridiculous to be honest, when she replied diplomatically, even expressing empathy for all sides in this event!

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It looks like that's only non-Japanese, so I hope that it doesn't reach Takamina. She didn't do anything wrong

7. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Takamina appeared in Coca-Cola 2017 summer campaign press conference with Nagano on 6/19.

(A lot of Takamina fans congratulated Takamina for this job opportunity because Takamina is a fan of Coca-Cola, she even bought a shirt a month ago with the Coca-Cola logo (lots of her fans also purchased the same shirt and wore it to her fan event). Sasshi also teased Takamina on her "Oira-Cola" phrase on twitter.

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
    6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 44.jpg 77.jpg
    222.jpg 555.jpg 666.jpg 333.jpg
    photo credit: Takamina's SNS, oricon, cyclestyle, modelpress, nikkansport, and yahoo.

Maidigitv

if the video does not show watch the video here

A fan told Takamina that Ogino Yuka talked about her quote "Hardwork will be rewarded" in her sousenkyo speech. Takamina was really happy to hear that Ogino Yuka mentioned her.
    (I liked how Ogino Yuka mentioned that she didn't believe in Takamina's words that hardwork will be rewarded because she tried to get into AKB for so many years but wasn't able to get in. But after being able to get into NGT and getting 5th place it made her feel that hardwork will be rewarded. It was nice that she mentioned that she asked Takamina directly if hardwork will definently be rewarded. And Takamina honestly answering her that she doesn't know if Yuka will be rewarded but if she does work hard it won't be meaningless. And let Ogino Yuka be the next person that proves hard work will definetely be rewarded. Her speech was really heartfelt and motivational.)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  9. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    More videos of Takamina from Coca-Cola 2017 summer campaign press conference with Nagano on 6/19.

Maidigitv

Part 3

Part 4

Takamina with all the staff from Korenani

DC733wgXgAASjJq.jpg DDAOULkUAAETgT9.jpg DDAOULlV0AAL_6u.jpg DDAOULlVoAI-f2z.jpg
    credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVrfuQ6DETx/

Tetsuya (L'Arc〜en〜Ciel) appeared as a guest on Korenani 6/22.
    (Tetsuya and Takamina have worked together on MBS radio program for 2 years in 2014 and 2015. Their mutual friend is T.M. Revolution.)

DC5s4szUMAA5CgL.jpg
    https://twitter.com/KoreNaniTFM/status/877758805106319361

AKB48 Miyabi Iino wrote on twitter that she read the calendar that Takamina released last year when she's feeling troubled and worried. Komiharu also mentioned that she wanted one.
    (Hopefully reading it helps Miyabi the calendar has very inspirational quotes.)

DDAnvKxVYAAr7eL.jpg
    https://twitter.com/miyabi_ichigo15/status/878245627729108994

Ichikara 6/16

NHK blog:

DCcPnABUAAA-7gA.jpg
    http://www.nhk.or.jp/ichikara-blog/500/273444.html

10. AKBLife

AKBLife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So happy Takamina got this Coca-cola deal I mean its Coca-cola, one of the biggest brand names in the world. Hopefully she'll get a commercial and more recognition along with it.

11. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Atsushi (actor, model, tv personality) who was a guest on Korenani talked about Takamina on his radio program Atsushi's All Night Nippon. He was impressed with Takamina. He mentioned that even though Takamina guested on Mechaike many times before they never really had a chance to talk before. He said her aura is impressive. He wants to go drinking with Takamina and talk with her.

radio clip:
    https://soundcloud.com/shovel_jolf/atsushi_annm_18
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170625-00010003-nshaberu-ent

Takahashi Minami 2017 Live House Tour - We will follow Takamina reborn Goods
    DC_00NvVwAA-LVt.jpg

Mirai Monster 6/18

(Her hair style is so cute!)
    DCp10VEUQAALKAU.jpg

Mirai Monster 6/25

12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Will Takamina finally have a love life? Lol maybe it's just my western interpretation of things but going out to drink sounds like a date to me. Like I said, maybe that's just my western way of thinking. If someone were to tell me that it's strictly business, I'd believe it

13. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Atsushi's married so no, it's just business. She sometimes hang out with SDK members (especially TMR-san) so it's not something new. Plus, it was reported last year that she's dating so unless they already broke up, she does have a love life.

14. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^Takamina has more guy friends than girl friends. So I also think its pretty normal for her. Regarding her dating news last year I think the last time she mentioned the dating thing was in March of this year. So she might still be with the same guy.

TBS 'Jinsei Saiko no Restaurant' on 06/17

(Perfect time for Takamina to guest on the show. The topic is about her favorite thing 'Meat!' It's cute to see how excited Takamina was about the topic.)

Takamina celebrating Kitarie's birthday (Curry friends)
    (Today's Korenani topic was about curry... a coincidence. A curry cake for Kitarie.)

DDVojdyUAAQ9e2e.jpg DDVojdxVYAAiyRG.jpg
    https://twitter.com/taka4848mina/status/879724274298175488

A fanart based on one of Takamina's photo from her fan club event.

DCM6iNrVoAAtnx8.jpg
    https://twitter.com/yaburetahane/status/874639649796349952

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    How... did this completely pass by me? I'm sorry if I'm digging up old news now but do we know who she's with?

16. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She was pictured with a guy not long after graduation. Forgot most of the news but it seems they were connected via post-AKB work or something.

17. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

Hello, let me introduce myself to my fellow Taka oshi. i'm Mick and i've 27 year old, i'm kinda new to akb48 so please be nice to me.

18. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Could you tell me a summary of what she said regarding the dating thing?

Plus I also want to add that she has gay friends as well [hehe]

Welcome to the thread, mickwserr! I hope you'll have a good time here even though the thread isn't as active as it used to be for most of her fans have left the forum already.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  19. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

Welcome, @mickwserr. Hey, I'm from Earth too!

^ At a Samantha Thavasa event she was asked few questions by reporters about it. When she said she'd like to take a walk in the Nakameguro district to enjoy the cherry blossom season, she was asked about who she'd like to walk with and just told them that she'd leave it to their imagination. And when asked about having someone who would gift her a ONE PIECE themed bag, she just gave another non-committal response, something like, "that'd be nice, heh." https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1672923

Choreographer Natsu Mayumi has written a book about leaders' development of students, and Minami's picture and comment appears on the obi. In the first chapter of the book (link below), there is a section titled 'why Takahashi Minami became a strong leader' in which Natsu, among other things, clears up a situation from the infancy of AKB48 that Minami apparently had misunderstood all these years. (There's a section on Maeda Atsuko as well.)
    https://twitter.com/sunmarkbook/status/877785364089327616
    http://www.sunmark.co.jp/view/index.html#cid=p3613&pid=pbsMkurH&title=教え子が成長するリーダーは何をしているのか

20. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

wow i'm glad that takamina has more fans
    Welcome to the board.;)