Album Keyakizaka46 1st [Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2017.

1. ikand

ikand Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm...pretty disappointed with the production quality of the album especially the new songs. After it was available on Spotify, I gave it a thorough listen and some of them have reconizeable autotune artifacts here and there. Even Yuichanzu, two of the best singers in the group, their vocal is crushed flat eventhough they're doing a ballad. Not to mention Techi's and Imaizumi's solo. More effort could be put in to not alter their voice that much so that it sounds more natural. I know it's possible because I've fixed a couple of 'bad' singer without having such problems like what's happening in these songs. Maybe they had time constraint due to release date but I wish it could've been done better.

Sorry for the rant. Had to get that out of my system so I could move on lol

EDIT: Just gave the ballads one more listen to be sure. The 'glitches' are pretty obvious. Try to listen at 1gyou Dake no Airmail carefully, especially at the verse part. I would love to be proven wrong but I think Sony needs to hire another audio engineer :( what a pity...

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    For real? This is what actually happened before she got in?

3. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    @UrFavAsianGuy Yes, she failed over about 50 job interviews during the job hunting period and auditioned for Keyaki as a whim I think. I am so glad the judges did chose her though, she became another gem in the box of treasure that is Keyakizaka46.

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Wow thanks. and to think we almost lost Neru too.

5. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Yeah... When Akimoto said something along the lines of that when he looked at them, he couldn't picture them singing traditional idol songs, and that Saimajo pictured them, I thought he was exaggerating. Now though, it really makes senses. They are all kinds of misfits of some degree that made Keyakizaka what it is.

Anyway, this album was different than what I imagined, for the better or worse I do not know, but I like it. Some of the lyrics are depressing as usual, but most of them are enjoyable. I personally really loved Neko no Namae and Shoujo no Moderenai. I've following the Hiragana closely but this album really made me love them a lot. Also, I'm so glad Zumiko finally got a solo, and it was pretty decent too! Slighly bittersweet though, in a good way.

6. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ah, so those are autotune artifacts? Listening to the song on spotify, I thought it was due to bad connection, lol. Too bad, I really like Yuichanzu's song. It's lovely, truly one of my favorites in the album.

Regarding Getsuyobi's MV, is it just me or does Zuumin really look thinner? Frankly, I only seem to get one or two glimpses of her so I might be mistaken. I might have mistaken someone else for Zuumin, lol. I miss her bright smile (she's bright in this regard, right? Lol).

7. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I was looking for it and coudn't find it. Can send me a link or something like that? :)

8. glsone

glsone Member

Spotify's quality is always garbage but I agree. I thought the mixing wasn't the best since a lot of vocals got lost in backgrounds that were too loud and the poor auto tuning. Literally my only complaint on the album though.

9. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I just noticed (and wondering) why Spotify has the "special edition" with all the songs and also has types A, B and regular. I thought it doesn't really make sense.

Then I saw that iTunes (at least in my local iTunes store) also carries the special edition and, additionally, the types A, B and regular. Types A & B is sold at a higher price compared to special edition, despite having less songs (I assume the special edition has all songs?). This is strange, is it not? Or am I missing something here? I thought at first that types A and B also includes a downloadable DVD content. But AFAIK they don't. Or do they?

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Speaking of fate and coincidences in Keyaki, it really is weird.

Hirate wanted to change herself so much she's willing to try/apply to any audition she finds first. She finds Keyaki's.

Oda wanted to apply for audition and because Keyaki is the easiest to fill in, she applied for Keyaki.

Manaka was offered NGT and Keyakizaka by her teacher,she choose Keyakizaka because she feels like NGT image won't fit her.

Some Hiragana member was opening Sony website and Hiragana audition popped out. Mao was karaokeing with her friends when Hiragana audition popped out as a CM.

• Like Like x 4
  11. glsone

glsone Member

Naako failing all her 48g auditions but passing Keyakis too. I actually like her story the most. Reaching your goal through hard work and determination without letting failure discourage you. Applies to Suzumon and Nijika also working and learning as underground idols first.

• Like Like x 4
  12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Kage too, no one picked her in the final round of AKB draft and now she's blooming in Hiragana.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Yes, that's true isn't it? Zumiko who auditioned to be a solo artist but was told that she'd be better as an idol, she was also one before Keyaki, under an alias. I believe Manaka and Yurina, as well as Neru perhaps, said that if they hadn't passed, they would've went to study aboard. Akane and Yuuka are interesting too, you wouldn't think girls from well off families like them would be idols either...

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I think Akanen always wanted to be an idol, inspired by Acchan.

Yuuka... I think i remember seeing her saying that she wanted to try doing something new for herself? Don't quote me on this because i forgot what she exactly said

Pon's blog post for Hiragana audition was really heartwarming too

• Like Like x 2
  15. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Omfg!!! Goosebumps! This! And this could be why she is near the train tracks!!! We all know what happens to depressed Japanese and trains. Omfg. Mindblown.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  16. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

yes,, sugai and moriya story made me realize that "theres a real Ojou-sama out there that want to be an idol ... WOW"

17. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    this should also go in the conspiracy thread :hehe:

18. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Thanks for the heads-up, buying the iTunes album now!

Hmm. From my iTunes store, I actually saw Type A, B, C and something called "Complete Edition" with I assume all the songs. Bought the latter one because...it's complete. Right? I also have no idea why Type A & B is priced higher...I didn't notice any extra stuff to download as well.

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    are the DVD content(music videos, music video making, "First one man live" BTS) included in your iTunes for Type A & B ?

20. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I could be wrong, but all I saw in iTunes was audio tracks for Type A & B.