1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    She always knows how to surprise :shifty:

2. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    LOL never heard she's creating enemies with the member either. But with other member fans, now that's the whole other thing :D:D

Eh but lately the MV color kinda bright and high definition, reminds me of STU vid, maybe it's because promotional video :confused:

3. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Aw Sasshi, I love you even more now *river of tears*

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Or maybe management asked her to say this in exchange for more money and power in 48 group . #idolconspiracy :shifty:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Ah I thought because Nao is center we might get an uppeat dance track.
    It's okay but doesn't feel very eito...

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I wanted them wearing yukata in Kyoto.

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Upcoming Girl's song is bland. Only a few seconds into the chorus is "interesting". For some reason, I feel like the song would totally match Shoot Sign's choreography. It gives me the same vibes.

8. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Good looking music video. Close-ups of Mayu and Sashi indicating they're the A list celebrities they've become. Maybe because they upgraded their camera equipment. The picture looks sharper and higher resolution. "Sukinanda" is not as catchy as NGT's "Seishun dokei" or NMB's "Masaka Singapore". Anyway, well done to the production team and the girls.

yeah, they definitely bought some new HD cameras, maybe 4K. There's a massive picture quality upgrade from "Fortune cookie" vid to "Sukinanda".

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Song quality: check
    PV quality: check
    Covers quality: check

What happened? [hehe] Not that I'm complaining...!

I guess this is the big SSK send-off for Mayu and Sasshi so they went big budget. It is really lovely and very reminiscent of songs like EbiKachu, Iiwake and KimiSuki. I can only hope the rest of the PVs on the single are this good quality-wise.

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's nothing news with the election resulting singles that the songs don't really "match" with the girl centering it.
    Usually the songs more or less ready before the election night.

11. yukikaze48

yukikaze48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    #sukinanda is a good single . I love the A-side, the MV, the costume <3<3 the Song of the upcoming girl is very good i waiting all the MV:mail:

12. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I love the Upcoming Girls song! Spanish guitar gets me every time

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Ahh.. Upcoming girls song is safe for me, I like it~

Last year's UCG is good as well. I hope the other units have the same good songs like in KnP (bland A-side but has very good B-sides), last year unit B-sides is kinda disappointing.

But I'm not saying this A-side is bland, it's a great song!

14. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I really like the UcG song tbh, what's with the radio members swaying their fingers during the music tho, is that the choreo? :^^;:

They need to reveal all of the #3 coupling songs quick just so I can decide which ver I would consider buying before the discount promo time in my distributor shop over :glare:

15. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Sasshi is totally the main character!
    She centers the dance formation, which is a massive part of the video...
    She get more solo shots...
    She is the guide, the representative for the place (which fits pretty much her role at STU)
    Mayu is a massive important character, the one who is coming from Tokyo, sharing the main plot with Sasshi, but def she is the center.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Right?? And lots of camera movement, maybe with drone (or something? I'm not an expert on this field) back then the camera moves on certain part but in this mv it seems that the camera move a lot (maybe this is only my thoughts) you know from up, from the side, from upper left,upper right etc. This is why I think sasshi successfully centering the song because with that amount of movement she looks prominent as the center in the dance part. The rest of MV is really colourful, I love how sasshi and mayu dress really match the color of the ocean.
    After STU and now AKB mv I think management start to spread their wings to do promotional video. Whoa talk about those business development :blink:

17. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

I feel compelled to just express the joy this single gave me. When I first heard #sukinanda I thought it was complete idol throwback to 2009-11 era but felt it was forgettable in that mess. The MV upped it a lot. As a Sasshi Oshi I was in love with this video - but not for that obvious reason. It was so nostalgic and beautiful! The shots were colourful and summery and great cinematography of Okinawa scenery. Next I love that the MV was almost a W-Center with Mayu. It felt so sweet. And finally damn...these girls are beautiful. I'm really pleased with the MV and it made me love the song a lot!

Also: someone n e e d s to GIF that Sasshi Turtle impression

18. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    The UpC sounds so good! It's better than #SukiNanda imo. I hope the MV is good as well.

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

20. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    In the credits at the end of the PV, it did say something about a drone.