Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Does anyone have a recording of the showroom feed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I agree with you! She's really energetic and always smiling, she's a great person to influence Haruka~! <3
    Here you go~
    if the video does not show watch the video here

3. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thanks a lot, what about the LINE live event? Is there by any chance a recording/video of that?

By the way, does anyone think her face has gotten a bit chubby? Of course there's nothing with that since she still looks cute, but in some recent videos/pics it seems like her face has kinda gotten a bit chubbier especially during the showroom video. But when I look at some old Pics it seems like her face has always been like that except for the later half of 2015-2016 when she obviously lost some weight. Maybe it's probably her hairstyle? It's shorter and thin. I think she should change her hairstyle to fit her face and her hair always looked better with volume. Her recent hairstyle doesn't fit her chubby face, it looked great during 2016 when her face was thinner. I would love to see her grow her hair a bit to the same length as Yukirin's new short do. Plus her hair always looked better when it had more volume back 2 years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^To me she seemed like that since she went back from her injury!Maybe she couldn't get out of bed at the time so she gained weight and haven't lost it yet(if she's planing too)!Either because she can't because she didn't recovered 100% or just loosing weight can be hard!I agree she still look cute though!

Now sadly this make me start to wonder (again) why she went all radio silent for a few weeks!I'm on the side that she got injured on the wrestling show but what if it was a more personal reason like management/family decided to hospitalise her for bulimia or the like?She said before that she struggled with her weight and she was even bullied for it!It was also explain why she gained the weight and be didn't get any infos!

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Not sure if this type of speculation is all that productive tbh. She has got a little bit chubbier on her face but just a bit, she hasn't gone like full 2012 Myao or something. She hasn't been as active since the start of the year, she probably hasn't been rehearsing or performing nearly as much or as hard as she used to.

Her hairstyle is a bit tighter to her face too, it'd be nice if it was a bit looser and longer.

Looking forward to see what she comes up with for janken!

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
  8. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yeah I definitely I agree being away and most likely doing nothing during that period of time caused those chubby cheeks,that's a given and unavoidable but I knew nothing about her being bullied in the past for her weight? What kind of bullying was it? Was it serious or just playful? And was it done by HKT/AKB members(sorry for all those questions, I just haven't heard anything of this before and don't want to believe that she was ever bullied for her weight since she's never been over weight or thick, she just has more obvious chubby cheeks now and a simple change of hairstyle can make it work.

Btw I recently just remembered she used to joke about her eating habits, she loves to eat a lot and apparently her mom makes the best food, but I guess she managed to keep it balanced so at least she probably knows she's gotten chubby from all the good cooking lol. I just hope she doesn't disappear again and gets energized again!

Ooh I see, thanks for helping out!

9. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    The bulling was from her schoolmates before she joined HKT!I think she even mentioned it on AKBingo!I think thet called her Anpanman or a similar character because she was chubby!

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

At the NicoNico live 10 hours Haruppi displayed the 10 things she wants to do from now

DGN3MaZUAAEBlHJ.jpg
    DGOwc9AV0AA5k7x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
  11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Night pool is fun lol .... she can do a BBQ, get into the nightpool then spend the night playing Mahjong

Though ... there is one pool she should not go ( and the pool that I wish I can go )
    [​IMG]

[hehe]

12. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

14. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    • Like Like x 1
  15. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Va 01.jpg
    Article: http://www.vanitymix.jp/music/hkt48/

VANITYMIX HKT48 WEB LIMITED INTERVIEW

The ideal kiss is an unexpected one!? Kodama Haruka and Miyawaki Sakura PR for their new song which turned out to be a classic idol song.
    HKT48's new single [Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka?] has released. The commemorative 10th single, a classic idol song focusing on the bitter sweet feelings of a girl wanting to kiss, it even contains such bold lyrics as [can we, kiss?]. Kodama Haruka and Miyawaki Sakura who have lead the group since their formation in 2011, they talked about the single, the current HKT48, and their relationship to each other.

----- Even though the new single [Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka?] has a pretty bold title attached to it, what impression did you have back when you first listened to it?
    Miyawaki: I thought it was cute. Like when a girl wants to initiate a kiss, but doesn't quite know what to do. It has this impression of a school student, sort of singing about the feelings of youth, I felt it was like a shojou manga.
    Kodama: I also feel like it has the feeling of adolescence, I think it's the kind of song that makes your heart flutter when you hear it.

----- Regarding the main character of the song, were there any parts that you felt overlapped with yourself?
    Miyawaki: Because I love books, the longing for falling in love in the library kind of situation, is something I think would be wonderful. Kodama: I actually was in an episode of the [AKB Love Night Koi Koujou] drama, in which I had a role with that kind of library love. It always make me remember that. And then there's the lyrics [Please teach me how to kiss] in the song......

----- It's a bold statement isn't it (lol).
    Kodama: Is there really a technique to it? Until now I hadn't thought about that kind of thing, but I think it's really cute.

----- Is there an ideal situation for a first kiss?
    Miyawaki: Well... just as a surprise. I think in that situation, as soon as you become aware of it your heart will flutter.
    Kodama: For me maybe after school, on the way home together, resting on a bench somewhere... and suddenly.

----- Both of you think a surprise first kiss would be best (lol).
    Kodama: That's right. Probably, I wouldn't be able to stand that kind of atmosphere

----- The after school situation can't be realised anymore, right?
    Kodama: Yeah, that's right. I've turned twenty now. I think that longing for school days, still exists even now.

----- In this song there's the surprising line [Um... excuse me.. can I, kiss you?], it's the complete opposite to the surprise situation you described earlier.
    Miyawaki: Ahh, it's impossible. I wouldn't be able to do it.

----- And from you, you're suddenly asking other people in red [Should we kiss?] aren't you.
    Kodama: It's shocking isn't it. But it seems to be exciting live!

----- The centre Matsuoka Hana is allocated to the spoken lines, but when she isn't there does someone else take over those lines?
    Kodama: Eh, has there been a time she wasn't there?
    Miyawaki: Because the theatre performances are by team..., I think the lines would be given to one of the younger members to say (lol).

----- Both of you have worked hard for HKT48 as 1st generation members, so how do you feel about Matsuoka Hana (17 years old, joined 2015), taking over the centre position?
    Miyawaki: I'm happy. Until now, many different members have taken the HKT48 centre position, meaning that there are many talented individuals who are deserving of standing as centre, but this one line can't be said by anyone but Hana.
    Kodama: That's what I thought!
    Miyawaki: Because Hana has this feeling of freshness, or sparkle to her, I think this line is most fitting for her. Sasshi (Sashihara Rino) has also said [I'm really glad that Hana joined].

----- The feelings that you yourself would like to stand as the centre of HKT48, have those disappeared?
    Miyawaki: I think I have started to want to support them.

----- For both of you, what role do you consider yourself having in HKT48?
    Miyawaki: Sasshi is now a kennin in STU48, she's the producer for =LOVE, and she has to travel to lots of places, from now on we have to support, guide, and I've only just realised this. That's why, all of us need to share the load that Sasshi has carried until now, for the time that Sasshi isn't here.
    Kodama: Since the 1st gen is now in the 6th year, and because a lot of junior members have joined, I think it would be nice if they could rely on us.

----- So it's different to [I wan't to stand in the centre and guide from there] kind of feeling?
    Kodama: I did think like that before...
    Miyawaki: It's no longer the feeling of [no matter the song, I want to be the centre]. I think the ability to change centre to match the song, is a strength of HKT48. But being able to centre a song that suits you, that in itself is a good thing.

----- Regarding the centre position, what kind of song would you want it to be?
    Miyawaki: For me, I would like to do a cool song. In HKT48's singles, there hasn't been any songs like that so far.
    Kodama: I think a ballad song would be good. A mature, adult song. More members are becoming adults in HKT48, so a mature song that wouldn't fit the younger members, I think would be nice and would also bring a fresh feeling.

----- For the 1st gen, yesterday 6 years ago was the audition. (Interview day is the 11th July). Did you feel something anew?
    Miyawaki: For me, this is the first time I have continued with something this long. Because I love everyone so much, I would be happy if things just continued like this. That's why, when my 1st gen peers graduate, it's incredibly painful, and I still can't get used to that.

----- The 1st gen which was originally 21 members, there's still about half remaining, right. (13 members including transfers)
    Miyawaki: Yes. There's still quite a few of us.
    Kodama: We're stubborn huh (lol).
    Miyawaki: Yeah, we're stubborn.
    Kodama: Because there's a lot of strong willed girls.

----- There must have been a lot of struggles along the way.
    Miyawaki: That's right. Especially in the beginning. But now we have become conditioned, I don't know what is difficult anymore, even if there is something difficult I hardly notice and get over it quickly.

----- How do you feel Kodama-san, now that you're 6 years on?
    Kodama: Before I noticed it's been 6 years, it really went by in a flash. It's like my memories are just flying by, every day is just dizzyingly full

----- You fell ill in February this year, and had to take some time out. (Returned to activities April 14th)
    Kodama: Yeah that's right. However, because I became aware my condition was declining, and because I'm a very positive hand working person, I think I will be okay from now on.

----- New members are joining more and more often, what do you think about the current status of HKT48?
    Miyawaki: It's surprisingly delicate right now. [Odekake!] (Broadcast on TBS from 2013 to June this year as [HKT48 no Odekake!]) has finished, and we haven't been able to have any concerts recently, so all of us were thinking [what should we do!?].
    Kodama: Since we don't have a theatre now (The private theatre was closed in March of 2016 due to redevelopment of the facilities, and performances are held at Nishitetsu Hall temporarily), there's the question of where we should focus all this excess energy.

----- This year there have already been 5 graduation in the first half, and the number of graduations this year is also more than any year before.
    Miyawaki: Yeah. Just recently Ai-chan (Transferring from AKB48, and captain of Team KIV, Oota Aika) graduated. But, my dream for HKT48 hasn't been fulfilled yet, I don't want to keep losing friends.

----- What was the dream you wanted to fulfil when you joined?
    Miyawaki: Performing at Kouhaku again, I think is the one thing that everyone is wishing for the most, and I would like to do my best for that dream.
    Kodama: It's the same for me. In 2014 we were the opening act with [Melon Juice], it was like a dream.
    Miyawaki: We didn't understand it well at the time.
    Kodama: Yeah. It was amazing, and it was difficult, but we were standing there before even noticing. I think the next time we stand on that stage, different emotions will happen.

----- Do you also talk about these kind of things between members?
    Miyawaki: Individually we do, but when we're with everyone and having fun, we don't talk about serious things like that, right?
    Kodama: Yeah, we don't.
    Miyawaki: But, I think there are things everyone thinks about. I think there is a combined consciousness.

----- I think both of you are often seen as the HKT48 top two, but do you otherwise have an awareness of each other?
    Miyawaki: We mutually cheer each other on when we see one of us is struggling. To start it would be me saying [try doing something like this], but now it's like [Haruppi (Kodama) is trying her best, I also need to try hard], we want to show each other how far we've come, almost as a sense of having worked hard together.
    Kodama: It's a FEELING (lol).
    Miyawaki: Even without words, we have come to understand each other.

----- Have you ever been inspired by each other recently?
    Miyawaki: For me, while Haruppi was taking a break, I didn't realise how much a hole in my heart would open. The person who was always beside me suddenly disappeared, I began to feel a sense of responsibility and burden like [I have to do my best as a 1st gen]. Without knowing it I had relied on her for so long and never realised.
    Kodama: I didn't take part in this year's Sousenkyo, but Saku-chan (Miyawaki) managed to rank 4th, and I messaged her [Congratulations], so when she replied with [Let's fight together next year], it encouraged me a lot. By seeing Saku-chan's success, I get inspired and feel like I can collect energy for me to try hard as well

----- So are you aware of each other's rankings after all?
    Miyawaki: Rather than being conscious of each other, it's more the ranking of HKT48 as a whole. I think we lost momentum this year with NGT48, and the closest rank to me was 28th (Tanaka Miku), so I ended up wishing for Haruppi (Ranked 9th last year) to fill that gap. Since Sasshi has already decided not to take part next year, and since I want HKT48 to continue doing better, I feel like we need to fight together or it might be bad.

----- Your speech this year predicted that you will place first next year, right.
    Miyawaki: I dug my own grave (bitter smile). But since I was the one who said it, I have no choice but to work hard, so I'm glad I said it. Unless I put pressure on myself I don't work hard, so I want to keep pushing that.

----- For next year's Sousenkyo, I think the first step will be this single, so how do you want to appeal?
    Miyawaki: I want to appeal a lot to the younger people. Since this song is about adolescence, I think it's a good chance to reach out to those of that age.
    Kodama: Since we have reached a milestone with our 10th single, and because it's a classic idol song, I want people to think anew [Oh, HKT48 is a cute group huh].

----- By the way, although this is the 10th single, HKT48 has never released an Album, is that right?
    Miyawaki: That's right. And it's a big dream, so I hope we could release one within the year.
    Kodama: Even though we are not the ones that can decide, it is still a strong desire we have (lol)
    Miyawaki: But since there are also a lot of fans who want us to release one, if we put our voices together, maybe they will be transmitted to Akimoto-san. This time Murashige (Anna) actually decided on a senbatsu selection without permission, but thanks to the fans telling Akimoto-san [This senbatsu selection exists], the decision to record a song for this CD was made. Furthermore, there are also members working on their own song (Lyrics by Tanaka Natsumi, Composition by Sakamoto Erina), I'm happy the members' determination is taking on shape.

----- It's the song [Koisuru Ribbon!] on Type-C isn't it.
    Miyawaki: Yes. The centre is Maikomu (Fukagawa Maiko), really loves the shojo manga magazine [Ribbon], so that became part of the title. Maikomu is actually the only one who sings, it's a really cute song, so please listen to it.

----- As individuals, what are your future goals?
    Miyawaki: Since I am in the last year of my teens, I would like to be in a movie while still in my teens. Because the production would probably not finish in time, I would at least like to do the filming in my teens.
    Kodama: Because I have only just recovered, and I have still not performed in theatre, I would like to try harder at theatre performances which are the origin of HKT48. So if you could, I would be happy if you came to watch it!

Interview & Text:TANAKA HIROSHI

Translation of a recent interview of Haruppi and Sakura about the new single. It's mostly what you'd expect but they also talk about their worries concerning HKT and the relationship between the two of them. And it's really nice to see that Haruppi wants to spend more time doing theatre performances which are probably a very good way to build up her strength again.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

17. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Translation of the recent Modelpress interview / article:

DFyZUuQUQAA6YkR.jpg
    Article: https://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/1703179

HKT48 SENSE OF CRISIS FOR THE [YOUNGEST CHILD] BORN FROM GRADUATION... ISSUES FROM THE DEPENDENCE ON SASHIHARA RINO

On the 2nd of August, HKT48's 10th single [Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka?] goes on sale. Centre of the 8th single [Saikou ka yo] Matsuoka Hana (17), 1st gens Miyawaki Sakura (19), and Kodama Haruka (20), and the kenkyuusei who made 2 consecutive senbatsu Tsukiashi Amane (17), are interviewed.

Held in Okinawa on June 17, only 16 of 46 eligible members ranked in the [AKB48・49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo](※AKA [9th AKB48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo]). The number decreased from the 19 ranking members of last year, even after the 3rd consecutive victory of Sashihara Rino, she expressed being [frustratingly disappointed].

HKT48'S ENCOUNTERED PHASE

----- The facts are, with the younger group NGT48 debuting in April of this year, the results of the preliminary rankings, as well as the final results, their momentum has become evident. And on the 1st November, the 6th Japanese sister group STU48 is planning to make their debut as soon as possible.

With 6 years since the group's formation in 2011, the [youngest] group with theatre manager Sashihara Rino to aid, who continue to demonstrate their presence with [powerful] live performances as their weapon, HKT48 has entered a difficult stage.

In this ModelPress, we ask the girls to speek frankly about their feelings following the Sousenkyo, as well as their thoughts on the current situation of the group.

FULL TRANSLATION: http://imgur.com/a/xN9Ac
    I'm linking to the full translation because it's long and there are a lot of pictures and every time I copy paste, all the formatting diappears and I don't want to spend ages reformatting everything

I hope by translating these, you guys are inspired to write more birthday letters!

• Like Like x 1
  18. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    YhZIuXL.jpg
    Article: http://top.tsite.jp/news/idol/i/36304471/

HKT48'S 10th RELEASE IS A RIGHT ON CLASSIC IDOL SONG. DIRECTED BY A 19 YEAR OLD THE MV IS A MUST SEE PT.1

----- Based in Fukuoka, HKT48 finally releases their 10th single [Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka?]. Beginning in 2011, having only recently celebrated their 5th anniversary last year to think those girls have come this far is very emotional, and even more so for them. Especially the 1st Gen members, face this single with particular emotions and feelings.
    Miyawaki: It went by in a flash. But, even now there are times when I rewatch our debut MV. As well as reminiscing I find myself thinking, [At this time we were still just 1st and 2nd Gen]. Now the number of members suitable for centre position has also increased.
    Kodama: Although I have been included in all senbatsu selections until now, for the 10th single, there was a sense of rush for the 1st gen. Since 4th Gen members are included in this senbatsu, I can feel a new wind blowing. Even the faces of the font members are changing

----- This singe, as evident from the title [Kiss wa...], is a central idol song. Matsuoka Hana also returned to centre since the 8th single [Saikou ka yo], and the song was made to match her.
    Matsuoka: I was happy, but I was also anxious. Mostly, I was concerned about the results of the Sousenkyo which were held in July (At 80th place she barely ranked). In the Prelims I ranked outside of the rewarded places (<81st place), and I thought I was okay with my shortcomings. But, because it was our milestone 10th single, I feel like I need to be proper.

----- The MV director was Matsumoto Hana, a student at Keio University. This 19 year young film director who has features in film festivals abroad, and has been attracting interest within the industry. With the full version already released, it had become the most sophisticated work of HKT48 so far.
    Kodama: When talking to her, she was a very proper, and sincere director.
    Matsuoka: There were a lot of acting scenes. I also had a lot of lines, and I shouted things like I like you to the ocean (beam).
    Yabuki: There's a scene were we shout spoken lines starting from Haruppi (Kodama) going one by one. By connecting all the lines, it turns into a confession.

The confession scene at the climax was filmed with a drone, and the MV pulls you back into a world of adolescence, so please check it out. It's a fresh perspective, one not found in previous works of the 48 Groups.

-----

It's not really an interview but that's what they're calling it idk. There's a part 2 which I'm not finished with but it'll be here (http://imgur.com/a/EUIWJ) because I don't think there's much about Haruppi... more just translating for completion lol

I hope it's okay to put these translations here... Do people get angry because it's not Haruppi solo and belongs somewhere else? The reason for translating them is to give us something to talk to Haruppi about in her birthday book so you guys better be writing!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It might be a good idea to put it in the HKT48 General thread as well, as it is more about the single and the group as a whole.

Also....

It is Matsumoto Hana, not Matsuoka Kana. ;)

20. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Ahh thanks for pointing that out. I kept getting it confused in my head because it's so similar to Matuoka Hana... and I got it wrong in the end anyway lol
    I'll pop them in the general thread as well then.