1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    its a ticket to a theater show with no lottery involved.

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I didn't apply for the ssk, so I do not know for sure. However, something similar happened to me once before where a theater show I won was cancelled due to weather (typhoon), and I received an "automatic win" for my next application.

The way it worked for me was quite simple, the next theater show I applied for, I won. Plain and simple, easy. You should check your ticket center account, since from what I understand there should be some sort of notice in there. But I think it might be that simple...

If anyone knows differently, please correct me.

3. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    It's a 98 chance ticket that u have to use between aug till Nov if I remember correctly. In short u have a good chance to win any show u apply it with. Although with so many 98 given out within same period, it's prolli not gonna be as easy as usual.

4. ossan

ossan Member

5. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    edit: wrong information.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    So far i haven't seen anything available for foreigners :s not even the team 8 concerts or the universal studios gig

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

7. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Yeah that was my mistake. It does make one wonder whether this is just a smart ploy to get rid of foreigners with fake japanese addresses.

So I take it joining nihonbashiranokai is out of the question for non-japanese fans? Tried to sign up but it seems the "Name"-box did not accept half- or full-width romaji, upper or lower caps.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I managed to sign up earlier this year using my hotel address in Tokyo but I had to enter my name in Katakana in both sets of fields, like you I couldn't get Romaji to work for me whichever way I tried. I then successfully linked my account to my Ticket Center one as the main reason I joined was to have extra chances at winning tickets for theater and HKT48's Kanto tour shows while I was in Japan but I won zilch. So far the only benefit I've had of joining the FC is one extra vote in the SSK!

If I go to Japan again in the next 12 months I might think about creating an international account but I'll wait to see if anyone has any success with winning tickets from theirs.

9. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    How did you pay for the membership, was a credit card OK?

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes, I had no problems using my UK credit card.

EDIT: Payment appeared in my CC statement to 'AKB48 FCCONTENTS TOKYO'.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  11. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I just tried with 2 different cards, both told me there was a problem with payment method.

edit: Got it sorted out with a 7-11 payment and linked the account to my ticket center account. Soon we shall see if Overseas accounts are just a way to tell foreign fans go fuck ourselves.

edit: And it seems Overseas accounts cannot apply with nihonbashiranokai either.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I'm moving to Japan in 1 month, so hopefully I will be able to go and see some shows. Thank you for this guide :flower:

My question is, since I know this guide is old and some info is not up to date. Can you still high five members after the show? I have heard it was stopped after the incident with Iriyama Anna and Kawaei Rina, but I'm not sure if it was resumed after that. Are there any other options for interacting with members other than handshake event and 2-shot event left? Also, the rules and process for letters and gifts is still the same?

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    1) "High Touch" has been replaced with what I like to call "High Wave" which is what SKE48 used to do before High Touch was implemented at all of the theaters. High Wave is essentially the same as High Touch, except that you are about 3-4 feet away from the members and don't actually make physical contact.

2) As for interacting with the members, of course you have handshake events, both National and Individual, plus the 2-shot events. Then there's the Team 8 concerts, which feature a pre-show carnival atmosphere that allows you to interact with members. Also, some members will occasionally do other events that may or may not give you the chance to interact with them individually. Sometimes those are mentioned on the official group websites, and sometimes you need to be following the member's blog or twitter to find out about those events.

3) AFAIK the process for letters and gifts is essentially the same. If you do want to drop something off at the theater, they may ask you to fill out a form. It is so they can contact you if there is an issue with the contents.

14. madmix

madmix Kenkyuusei

I'm going to Japan this month from 11th until 17th. I already created account in AKB48 Group Ticket Center website using my overseas address.
    Then when I was going to apply theater shows and login using my account it turned out to be like this :

[​IMG] upload_2017-8-3_23-5-19.png

so I decided go back to schedule list of theater performances page and it seem like I couldn't apply for theater performances again.

upload_2017-8-3_23-14-20.png

What I'm going to ask is :
    1. Is it still available for those who live overseas to watch theater performances of AKB48 Groups?
    2. If available, the why I couldn't apply again with my account in AKB48 Group Ticket Center website?
    3. Must I created the account again with Japanese Address in AKB48 Group Ticket Center website?
    4. Is it possible if I directly buy the ticket on the spot (watch and buy the ticket of performance that day without applying/winning)?

I live in Indonesia, and already familiar with JKT48 Ticketing Mechanism (which now provide On The Spot Ticketing System). But for AKB48 Groups in Japan is somehow different and got me confused.

Thank You

15. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^ the frame you are looking for is not any of those, the one you need is "for overseas" but so far there has been no event available for overseas fans.

16. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I thought that far-offs might include overseas? I'm in Japan at the end of this month and the start of next so was going to try that for applying for AKB, SKE and NMB when I'm in their home cities in the hope that at might at least get one! No luck so far with the AKB performances for 21st, 22nd or 23rd :(

17. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    No. Just tried to apply for far-off with Overseas account - denied. I cannot help but conclude that foreigners aren't wanted at the theater?

18. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Not to mention far-off. What I see is that, the Overseas account is not even accepted to apply General admission ticket.
    In other words, it is absolutely useless.

19. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I agree, which makes me wonder why they even bothered to translate the site into English? :fp:

20. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Machine translation, does not take much effort.