[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Bingo

Bingo Member

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @ukifune I don't really know about it, but maybe in Nogi, Konno is like decision maker? However, it said that he doesn't have involvement in Keya anymore, since Seed & Flower was founded. Yes, he did announce the Keya's forming as well as name changing. But, according to that source, there is no Konno name in Seed & Flower organization.
    However, I saw him on Keyabingo season 1, the making part, walking behind Oda at the very first part of that video. So, maybe he still has some relation with Keya, but not that much.

3. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Konno works for Sony directly.
    He's basically the top dog in Nogizaka, and is the one in charge of most decisions. Something of their true producer.

He is not affiliated with Seed & Flower, and therefore his role within Keyaki is very limited. As he's pretty high up in Sony though, he's still associated with them.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't really know exactly what Seed and Flower's role is, besides owning copyright and similar,
    but the credits pages for Fukyouwaon and Nigemizu show almost all exactly the same names.
    Konno is still in charge of idols and staff according to the Fukyouwaon booklet
    and while there's no Seed and Flower in Nigemizu's credits page, the actual individuals are still there under Sony.

5. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    I guess Seed & Flower operates similar to North River for Nogi then.
    Basically just logistics, while actual management & recording work is still handled directly by Sony Music.

In the booklets - It appears Keyaki has a separate Manager in Chief role listed, which is not included in Nogi ones as this person is the same as Management Producer = Konno.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

As fun as this sound sadly this is just a hoax / troll

7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    lol!! i don't think i would be able to contain my laughter if it really happened

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@MasToppu, @kanjo, @SUPER☆LeMON -- I'm not sure how recently I've heard/seen Konno-san with the Keyakis. I thought it was him telling the Hiraganas last October that they would be doing their first solo live...in three weeks (in the full AbemaTV video). But I'm not sure. From notes in the official site's FAQ, the Keyaki management office is in the Sony Music Entertainment building south of Ichigaya station. That's the address to send fan letters to, and also the address the new Hiraganas applied to.

The auditions for the new Hiraganas were handled by Sony Music Labels and Seed & Flower together. And I believe from blogs that Seed & Flower is in charge of costumes, whatever else it is in charge of (both before and after the "Nazi uniform" thing last Hallowe'en). An SME site shows Seed & Flower holding copyright on the CD covers for Futari Saison. I've always thought Seed & Flower was the Keyaki management company, under Sony.

I've had people also tell me that Aki-P has little to do with them, so if not Aki-P or Konno, then who? It reminds me of my question in the past: who actually produces the records? Is there a single main producer, as in the West, or is it purely a group effort? I can't imagine Aki-P not having the chance to at least listen to and approve the music. He has his own page on the official site, as "Producer" of the group (in a general sense, I believe, not specifically music).

Lol. At least I wasn't the only one trolled, if it was a hoax. I saw the story more than once. But not a bad idea...since no-one would blame Ozeki for anything, so she could get away with the act without lasting ill effects on her rep. "I didn't expect to be shot at by my friends." Fits the lyrics, too. There's some good fan art based on the blood part here.

@Bingo -- Thanks for the pic of the flying tanuki.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Very good indeed. I missunderstood the part with her family.

I haven't grasped how anxious she was toward members too.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Some good blog from Oda, where she especially highlights how important Fuuchan is to Keyakizaka, and Neru, about what she feels about the tour, after Zenkoku
    (Aoi was good too but... lol sorry)

13. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Someone posted an audio of Imaizumi's surprise return. It's just audio but fans' shouts when they realized it was Imaizumi's song is goosebumps-inducing

14. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Nice blog from Oda. The members really feel strongly about working as 21 people. I also think Keyaki works best together. I too cannot imagine, yet, a senbatsu where some Kanjis are out, I don't also know if they can handle that. But Hiragana can't also stay in the shadows forever. Neru though, I think if given a chance she would want to stay in Kanji. She has deeper bonds there than Hiragana.

I wonder how management will handle this though. It scares me and excites me as well. It makes me look forward as to how they will grow from here on out.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    As they like to say, we can cheer on them no matter what happen.

I also feel like Neru's heart is with Kanji, but her responsibility lies with Hiragana.

Oh, speaking of Hiragana, i heard that in one of Hiragana MC yesterday Kumi said that "We have a few time to perform, so for everyone to enjoy this small time..." :cry:

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I still think that the management didnt want to seperate them like this. What is weird that they take 2nd gen for hiragana instead of 2nd gen of kanji. No matter how i see it, it seems puzzling to me. With hiragana is not going anywhrre (i know they still got some activities n drama) but shouldnt they focus on getting kanji 2nd gen 1st in which it seems they are main priority girls? My wild thought is that..those 21girls actually didnt want anyone new in their team and they stand against to have direct kouhai that prbably gonna take their position later..even by now some more hiragana should at least be in senbatsu to spread hiragana name further..like evryone else..when will they gonna break the bond between the 21 girls.pretty sure it gonna cause ruckus and super bad crying scene.lol

17. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Honestly speaking - 32nin senbatsu is the norm now for AKB summer and winter singles. I don't see why K46 couldn't do the same

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They have WKeyaki and Taiyou wa already. No doubt it will turn to All 41 / All 42 when the time comes
    But no all member senbatsu thanks, i'm not against "one Keyaki senbatsu" though

19. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I think it's because AKB have a lot of member even without kennin . while sakamichi have less , that's why the biggest senbatsu is 21-nin. I prefer double A-side rather one big senbatsu . Also it's pretty hard to perform with a lot of member on TV

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017