[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I know this was already posted in the SaiMajo thread by someone else, but I'm going to put it here too since there is probably no higher compliment in Idol world than Oomori Seiko covering your song.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Also hands down the best Keya cover ever.

2. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    on the other side, i'm patiently waiting for their DVD release of this tour. Probably they will release it on late Ber months or early of 2018 like what 48/46g release their anniv or any concerts

3. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Great points from everyone. I agree I also feel Kanji wants to stay as one solid team. Maybe that's why mgt were looking for 2nd gen for Hiragana not for Kanji. I can only see a separate team being formed from here on out. Kinda like Kanji getting a little sister. Like instead adding a sakamichi group, they will add a keyaki group.

It's all just guesses though. Kanji has great momentum right now. I honestly do not think they can handle a senbatsu shakeup. The members' personalities are too fragile. They're strong as a group but individually they still lack the drive compared to Nogi or 48groups as they have never yet experience fighting for a spot in senbatsu. On the otherhand though, it really enhanced their teamwork.

It will be tricky for Neru though as too much idea said, her responsibility lies with Hiragana.

I'm honestly really looking forward as to how management sorts this out as it is one big puzzle. lol

4. glsone

glsone Member

It'll be managements job to promote a Hiragana well enough to take Nerus spot at head of the class so she can move over to kanji where she belongs. The obvious choices are Kato and Kyonko because of their already large fan bases but I think all around talent wise Kageyama is the best choice.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I think it's also thanks to the management decision to give everyone a chance to stand in front row. Everyone tasted the front row, everyone feels how it was like in front row, so they can sympathize with each other and to support them. IIRC didn't Manaka said in her blog after 4th senbatsu that she doesn't care where she stands, just as long as she's with everyone?

Like Kage likes to say, Keyakizaka is like a soccer team where everyone has their own role in the team.

6. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I do think other members can step up but the tricky part is, Hiragana was formed because of Neru. I think she can't easily just transfer to Kanji eventhough in spirit she is Kanji.

Yes that is quite true. Shida did say that. I agree though having rotated members for the front row really contributed to the strengthening of Keyaki as a group. Everyone works together and doesn't need to worry about competing with each other for a place in senbatsu.

It's exciting to see how they will grow from here.

7. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    God no, I'm completely against a 30+ senbatsu except for W-Keyaki no Uta and such. If anything, a W-Keyaki senbatsu, as in a set number of members selected from both sides, with Undergirls. But later in the future, if anything. I like it this way.

8. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Maybe management is planning to give mirror version releases a try, And we'll get to see single titles like
    "Keyakizaka Black" - Kanji
    "Keyakizaka White" - Hiragana
    (Reminiscent of pokemon black & white, but Shida wouldn't mind[hehe])

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  11. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    It really warms my heart to see how much Satoshi cares for the members, especially when she speaks of Techi

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    It's a team effort, of course. This applies to the west as well.
    Recording staff is always listed in the booklet if you want a couple of names. It's easier to have a figurehead to credit with things though, ie Konno (Or Kikuchi for Nogi).

I know for their 8th single, Kizuitara Kataomoi, the composer Akira Sunset was the one assisting the girls in the studio, though this is not always the case. Akipig probably gives his opinion here and there, but it would be too much to expect him to have full control over everything, no business can depend on solely one person.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    True.
    My guess is somehow a pyramidal structure, with AKi-p up there, but not involved except when he wants to be and when is necessary his presence. Then there's someone both him and Sony chose as Head to take decisions and under him whatever group or agency created to deal with that particular project. I have no idea how business and tax and all that stuff works in Japan, so this is just a theory.

Anyway...
    I just started to follow Keyaki, so I apologize if I'm writing something obvious or completely wrong, but from what I saw (little) about Hiragana, they seems more "idol-like" than Kanji, as songs and as project.
    Kanji Keyakizaka created this space between themselves and the other idol-projects and I don't really want them go back... to become something I've already seen.

But from what I understand reading around, their main songs created a story, which now is completed and let's say "sealed" in the Album and with the Tour. So, I guess my question is... What now?

If they wanted tell this specific story through the songs since the beginning, it's more understandable why they kept chosing Techi as Center (a choice I completely approve of, even if I disagree on how they handled it) but now that that story has been told, would they change style?

I doubt it, yet I can't help but feel like something is gonna inevitably change with the next single. Even if I believe that keeping everything like it is and give more power and freedom to the girls could really make them leave the just-being-idols-universe and enter the true artists realm.
    A path they are already headed towards.
    So.. dunno, I hope Kanji and Hiragana are dealed with separatedly and in different ways even if they share the same stages and the same shows.

I'm totally biased towards Kanji at the moment, (I bet you could tell lol) with some exceptions, but no other group has this powerfull image, this apparent unity, this growing together at the same pace, of finding a balance and maintain it. I love all of this and more and I guess I don't want see them change direction anytime soon.

I hope is not too much confusing, my english fails me when I write about something I really like

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  16. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    With Nogizaka already annouced their 19th single , Do we have a chance to see keya release the 5th single this year ? . i know they release an album that can replace 2 single , but i want to see the new senbatsu . Maybe around november the same time as Futari saison .

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  18. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    November is so far... October please:cute:

19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i think if they want to release another single before the end of the year, they're going to do it after Nogi released the 19th, because historically Keya's single always comes after Nogi's, so i guess, late october, early november maybe.......

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

Attached Files: