[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Mechakari CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  2. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

DELETED -- RIP Mechakari :XD:

3. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Damn, does anyone have the 1080p version of that CM, I forgot to download when it was on and now it was gone

4. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

its from WeTriedSubbed. unfortunately its 720p. and from the lyrics im sure this is the 5th single song

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  5. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ITS GROOVY YAY

6. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    so... who wore suits better ?

[​IMG]

7. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    what do you mean? was is accidently posted?

8. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

yup! mechakari post it too soon

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Let's put like this, just from those pictures AKB look like idols in suit with horrible ties
    Keyaki look like hitmen ready to kill, stealthy, cool and lethal. I'd never expected Aoi looking like that lol
    They definitely keep raising the bar

10. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

i guess
    nogi also did haruyama CM

but its girl's

11. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Can't really compare AKB and Keya because they're both on different circumstances, one is just for an advertisement, one is for an official comeback. The lighting and makeup used are also different and the styling now is better than before. If Mayu and the gang redid this now, they'd look and feel different for sure.

12. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It is beneficial for both Neru herself and Hiragana that Neru focus on Kanji, imo.
    My attitude to Hiragana is contradictory. I know Hiragana members work hard and don't get the equal position as Kanji when they are both Keyakizaka, but I have not interest in Hiragana and don't want to know them well...
    So I look forward to seeing what management will handle in 6th single, I believe there will be a big move like open the senbatsu...

I am somewhat depressed at the position of 5TH single, but the boyish theme and the song's style grab me again :inlove:

13. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I hope that bc it's good for both Kanji and Hiragana, but I think it's impossible. The sell of Keya's last single is around 800,000 with the Hiragana's join in HS. The data will not look that good if Hiragana leaves. There are many people waiting to see when Keya's single can reach 1 million.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I keep wondering if the Mechakari CM was really accidentally posted, because its timing would have been perfect - as it had been - to provoke a positive reaction even from those fans, probably many, who started to question the Keyaki situation.

Without that, we probably would have been here wondering about the 5th single in less enthusiastic tones, asking if Techi could do it, if the song was still heavy and deep, if that would be good for Keyaki's future. And when I say "we" I mean we, in this forum, but surely the fans in Japan have our same worries and hopes and their voices are amplified and more numerous.

Not that all the questions disappereaded at once, but to me it feels like a positive change... perhaps is just me.

Anyway, wonderfully PR-planned or not, I'm glad it slipped somewhere so we could watch it :D

And I know I keep talking about Techi, but Habu's walk when the camera is over them, hand in the pocket and looking up, is so good! Straight out some anime like Cowboy Bebop or so lol :cute:

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It was obviously a well planned a PR movement.
    Heck, it's the same company that debuted Saimajo. Was that an accident? No, just promo.

I wish they'd go all Taylor Swift and had the song used in everything that appears on tv though.

16. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    AKB in suits in that picture looks a lot more Takarazuka lol, the makeup and choice of members help the effect as well.
    Keyaki is more natural, they're themselves, but in suits (except for Techi).

17. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

yeah..i agree. I remember seeing Takamina's makeup and laughing out loud how terrible it was. Sae Miyazawa was the only one who looked good, but she is the ikemen type anyway.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

AKB are getting ready for a play. K46 are lounging around the bar after work...maybe expecting to be called out to make a hit, lol. Both look good, though.

The story in Japanese comments is that mechakari got mixed up about release dates. Either this is not true or Keyakizaka/Sony's combination of luck and skill are holding.

People are saying the MV will come out Friday. Personally, I'm watching Twitter and the Official YouTube at noon, Japan time, every day until then.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If they play the song in Kochi Hoshi this week, then my guess is that we'll see the MV next Monday.

20. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    did Shida just dye her hair blue, or is it just the light?