[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

Im not able to help you find the completed subs, but I will give you a advice on what i(and probably a lot of people) always do when i cant find the english subs. I just machinesub the episode from indo-subs, that gives you maybe 80% of a english sub really, which is a lot better then raw.. There are several different tools for machinesubbing for me i usually use googles translation toolkit-site(since i use mac i think for windows there are programs specifically for machinesubbing) and upload it as a txt, google then ruin some parts of the sub that you have to just put together again with some easy enough search/replace commands in textedit or whatever you use, take me maybe 5 minutes per episode.

With that method every time you will find a indo-sub or any other sub you will be almost as happy as finding a english sub!

2. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    hopefully ikudon being down is temporary.
    but im p sure all of nogibingo is on aidoru-online

3. wayfinder

wayfinder Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Twitter:
    triyantowi
    the best I can offer you is to use google cached content
    for episode 9 and 11 you can find the streaming link from the masterlist shared by the thread starter
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17eKIpPGgBA1YUV5bI3yyKyQYcW9hqM9iLaFZcZP3mLA/edit#gid=9481755

4. himetanslonelydimple

himetanslonelydimple Kenkyuusei

Here are the episodes you're looking for along with all the files separated by languages:

Episode 5: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2X9xPQ6mk_0UVpqQW9OSWczaWs?usp=sharing

Episode 6: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0A8kXd73Y62YUtVQjk1SkhxVjA?usp=sharing

Episode 7: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0A8kXd73Y62b1RDTHBHNl80ajg?usp=sharing

Episode 8: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0A8kXd73Y62TktRa3RVQ0xfam8?usp=sharing

I'm one of the newer IKUDON admins so all I can tell you guys for now is that the entire blog was taken down because "We've received multiple complaints about an administrator on the blog for repeated violations of our Terms of Service"
    I'm not really sure what that means, but I've been trying to communicate with the original admins of the group but I haven't gotten a response, and I'm not expecting one anytime soon considering I don't hear much from them anymore, which in turn explains why the fansub has been inactive for so long.

5. Golden Darkness

Golden Darkness Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow thanks for all the help guys!
    ヘ(^_^)ヘ I have more than enough methods to try out now! And thanks to @boots27 for the update! Is that related to DMCA? I guess it really was that one group :v Who do they think they are? El Zorro? Lol

Attached Files:

6. himetanslonelydimple

I don't think it was them, when we got DMCA claims from that group we could tell it was them right away. This was different.
    Like I said, I'm not completely sure what this is about yet until I can speak with the other admins.

For now I guess you guys can just visit the new fansub I formed with other friends: Beam Subs (shameless plug lol :hehe:)

7. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

wow so you also admin in beam
    thank you for your work

8. himetanslonelydimple

You're welcome, always glad to share.

Bertowski is around here too I think, he along with all our translators definitely deserve all the praise.
    He's an admin and translator for BEAM and has worked on quite a handful of projects.

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Thanks for the hard work! Without subbers I wouldn't be as fanatical for Nogi as I am. Looking forward to all the good work you and your fellows do.

10. wayfinder

wayfinder Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Twitter:
    triyantowi
    Remember Mate, he is Himetanslonelydimple. haha

I'm looking forward to your next project, Mate.

11. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thanks to all translator for all their hard work and time they take out to sub these episodes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. hebah

hebah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Does anyone have subtitle for 140601 Nogidoko ep 136
    Or where can I find it?

13. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

wwww
    i see. so he is..

:)

14. kuela

kuela Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Hello. Does anyone have all English softsub for Nogizaka Under construction? Maybe compiled in zip/rar? Thanks

15. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Not sure there they're all softsubbed... I could be wrong though... I know i have most of them subbed but I'm pretty sure a good amount are hardsubbed... I can check when I get home to my pc

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

16. kuela

kuela Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Thanks. I've been using the softsub from the masterlist with bagikuy raw but some subs like ep 8 is missing. Downloading them all in one go would save time.

17. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

I checked, don't have all of them

I have 99 out of the 124 episodes, I think the ones I don't have either aren't subbed yet or I just wasn't interested in downloading
    44 are softsubbed
    45 are hardsubbed

You still want the softsubs???

18. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Do you have anything that aren't available from the masterlist?

19. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Nah.. Everything I have you can get on the masterlist... Just was tryna help him get them all at once instead of downloading one at a time

20. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    OK. Thanks BTW.