Ito Marika (Marika) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    welp, this blows :(

2. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Yeah that's what I was thinking too... She was really into fashion and art so when she got a chance to showcase it she probably thought of it as a sign to pursue it seriously... It is a bit sudden considering the amount of success she's having currently within the group but hey, graduation's are inevitable in this idol world... Let's hope the last onsen trio member doesn't get lonely and decide to leave as well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  4. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Like someone mentioned already , I also think she's already achieved her peak at Nogi (fukujin finally). Six years is actually good enough stint as an idol. And it's not like she's one of those members that are forever forgotten. Someone like her who found a better opportunity (and more will open up for sure), it's a very smart decision to graduate. I hope she can do more movies, find great success in art/fashion since she's definitely have the knack for it. Good thing about her graduation is she made the decision on her own terms. Gonna miss her really, best of luck to her.
    Gonna be a very interesting coming year. Maiyan is now like a ticking bomb (may also add Misa) but Naachan, I expect her to stay longer. But hey, these graduation announcements could come when least expected. Then captain, what will happen without our reliable captain? Then Manattan, what will happen to the group withou . . .oh well . . .[hehe] It's best to really go all out with the 3rd gen since the momentum is on them.

6. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Really didn't expect this announcement but better earlier than later at Tokyo Dome. Good luck to whatever she's planning to purse in, really liked that video where she sat for 8 hours on a bus ride wearing a flower dress that withered overtime. I hope she does more stuff like that and her future exhibitions. :)

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That was my first thought also. Didn't see this coming though.

I can only support her decision to pursue her dreams. Marika, keep enjoying what you do, whatever that may be.

8. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    My first nogi crush. But I'd prefer her leaving nogi to fulfill her potential as a designer. With Japanese streetwear scene has been on a rise, a young talented designer like her will be a great addition for the current players

9. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

this announcement hit me hard, but i kinda understand her reason. She have so many things she want to do and she can do outside nogi. And i believe with her art exhibition being one of the reason of her graduation she can achieve whatever it is she has on her mind

youll always be my first and number one oshimen marika

whatever and wherever she decide to go and pursue, i can only wish luck be with her

(*i really hate how i found this annoncement kinda late, damn college stuff)

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Not as earth shattering Nogizaka graduation for me. I recognize though her special place in the group and realize her special place for the fandom. I hope she does well on her post idol career.

@SUPER☆LeMON thanks for the translation. It seems she wants to see where this art exhibition will take her. Good. I'm hoping she explores it some more. I'm hoping it opens many more grand opportunities for her. It would be great so that it shows that idols can do most anything nowadays.

Good luck, Marika. We'll support you till the end of your Nogizaka tenure and beyond. Once a Nogi, always a Nogi.

11. wayfinder

wayfinder Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Twitter:
    triyantowi
    another unexpected graduation, for me. Good luck, Marika! I will miss your tsundere antics.

12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, I didn't expect this to happen... Marika graduating before Maiyan... :confused:

13. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Why is everyone so surprised? Wasn't there a rumor few months ago that she would graduate? I will miss her but a small part of me is kinda glad that a senbatsu lock is graduating = one more spot is open... hopefully ranze/miria will take over her spot.

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Good luck marika..although she should be push harder, she has already achieved many things in nogi except centre.at least she had been in fukujin for once.

15. niisan_23

niisan_23 Kenkyuusei

I had bad feeling when she announched her gallery exhibition. Who knows this time finally come so earlier. I'm afraid if Ikuchan will follow her step because of "so many to do list outside of Nogi".

Good job, get rest. And good luck.

16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Japan splits their yearly business calendar on October (April - September 1st semester, October - March 2nd semester). So speaking on business perspective, it's actually a right thing for idols to graduate by October. Then they can start another career with ease in timing. Also since 1st semester work had been closed by October, technically there should be no left-over job to be thought by management for that member.

Anyways I'm also quite shocked, but I think she'll do just fine. To me she's not the type to do typical idol work in the first place (I mean just look on all CM she had been in). Straightly pursuing work as a designer might be hard. If she intent to continue doing CM / Movies, I just hoped she will find a proper agency for that.

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I've never been really following Marika, but her presence in Nogi is always felt. She's one unique member.
    It is perhaps indeed time where we should be expecting more of the prominent members to graduate. Not a good thing to think about, but it's the reality.
    Main challenge for management is to make sure that Nogi makes a graceful transition to a new era. Otherwise, the core fans might be graduating en masse, too.

Good luck, Marika. Stay unique, stay you.

18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  19. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    i saw this on an old episode of doko last night (around ep101) :yikes: [hehe] marika, you will be missed dear girl

Attached Files:

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

well at least even before leaving the group completely, we have a preview of where she's heading.