TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

It's a bit strange that hiragana had 2nd gen before their senpais. Kanji will be their senpai of senpai aside as their senpai...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

2. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I loved that bit where nanako and kanemura were trying to jam. A bit sad, because it looked like they made a second attempt, which was cut because of broadcasting time.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  3. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Gochisousama desu! That was a good first batch of intros, most satisfying! Was laughing all through-out the ep, my girl miku-chan was first and she's good with the sax. I'm SOLD! Kanji and gana sounded really excited, you can hear all the "kawaii" in the background. lol @ Risa, she was so opposed to showing her vtr that was a loud "yamete kudasai"

4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    yes!! been waiting to see her finally play that sax since August~~ it was cool that she could jam with nanako(should've gone with yuipon since she's more musically inclined :p) on the spot too(since supposedly they never met the new 9 members before)

& I loved seeing the senpai's face expressions and reactions throughout this episode must be a special feeling :D

5. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm so happy with the 2nd gen they look soooo cute and interesting. I think they will help tremendously hiragana in gaining popularity. I can already sense some real HS goddesses already.
    Miku is really pretty and she's really good at playing sax.
    Hina's smile is blinding and she has a cute voice.
    Nah seems shy but athletic.
    And Suzuka is a new variety gem. I hope she'll dynamise the tv shows kayak needs someone like that desperately.
    Can't wait to see the next batch !

6. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I'm super happy to see Suzuka in action :cute: I can already tell she's gonna be a variety star just like Oda!!

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It would have been better with Yuipon, for no other reason that the sax sound is too strong without sordina (sorry, I don't know the name in english, it's the.. cover one can put on the bell to decrease the volume) and covers the violin
    Honestly, I wouldn't have minded a jam with Uemura's trumphet.. but I doubt they'll ever give it to me.

A question though since I don't follow Keyaki SR... do members play something there once in a while or sing or.. whatever? Or there's a Sony-rule against it?

8. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Another great episode... i've been waiting to watch hiragana 2nd gen to be introduced in the keyake.
    Instantly fall in love with Kanemura Miku and Tomita Suzuka.
    Can't wait for next week episode >.<

9. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Hira got themselves another variety god. Can't wait for Iguchi and Paripi-chan combo in variety shows!

10. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    The are allowed to sing, in fact someone made a compilation of Saito Kyoko singning various Keya songs:

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's unfortunate they don't seem to do showrooms very often, recently maybe once a month out of the whole group.

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    They are called dampeners although terms like silencer, muter or muffler are also used.
    I think Umera would be happy if she never had to play the trumpet again.
    While I still find it funny, I can see where she would be done with that bit.

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    it depends on the members(for example kyonko gets asked to sing all the time) so far they only sing keyaki songs & like the above people says, their showrooms are sparse/rare!

and if talking about 2nd generation hiragana's I think almost all of them sang a little bit during their showroom auditions(Only keyaki songs) and some even i remember played instruments like #11 Matsuda Konoka (guitar)

13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    For some reason, the 3rd girl looks like she belongs to Nogi's 3rd gen :eek:
    Anyways, an awesome episode! Been watching it on repeat now, can't wait for part 2 next week :cute:
    And Techi forgetting the camera for a moment and cracking up was :cute:

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Actually, some of the 2gens seemed different here in action under pressure. Much less in control than in their own personal Showrooms. I liked Kanemura-san more in this KeyaKake than I did in her well-organized Showrooms. But her playing was just as good as I expected. A talented and personable group, as was clear from their auditions. Must admit I enjoyed seeing Hina-chan reflexively covering her face in embarrassment again, as she did for a large part of her acceptance Showroom. But there is apparently musical talent behind that embarrassment.

However, I'm afraid I was chafing throughout that ep: why are the 2nd gen Hiraganas relating exclusively to the Kanjis? Yet another put-down for the Hiraganas, is how I felt it. I hope my attitude to the 2gens doesn't end up like the attitude of some Kanji fans to the Hiraganas: "What are these interlopers doing taking screen-time away from my favorite members?" Strangely, this ep made Hiragana seem like unders again, and not a separate group. Clarity about the situation is still not forthcoming, lol.

As for Uemura, I was done with her trumpet thing after the first time. I don't like seeing people made fun of, and my intuition was that she didn't enjoy it, either. It did make her memorable, but why not for her fairy-like beauty instead of for her incompetence?

15. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ wow, you really think too deep :O I didnt notice that at all, I'm personally just glad that the 2nd gens are finally introduced and it was a fun episode.

Besides, I think the question was 'Who are you similar to the most in K46?'. (Idk Japanaese lol so forgive me) but if it is, there's 32 different personalities to pick from, the odds of picking a Hiragana member is only about 35% ish, not to mention Kawata picked Kyonko and Tomita with Takamoto. There's 5 more members to go, what's a 5 minute introduction too tbh @.@

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thanks everyone for the answers!
    @SaitoWinterStar @hmmero I actually knew about Kyoko SR (and I forgot about it of course :^^;:), she has a great tecnique but still can't reach me. Except for the Live, where she absolutely DESTROYED (in a good way) one of my favorite Nogi-songs.
    I guess I have to warm up to her little by little to appreciate her.
    Perhaps they would have made more artistic content making those SR from their house and not some Sony room (if I didn't understand wrong about the setting)

@Meiji Ishin @ukifune I though Uemura actually brought a Trumpet... she gave me the impression she didn't like the situation and was gonna to change it in a positive way. Still, I'd admit, I loved it. She could be memorable because she's quite beautiful; but a beautiful person that is also able to laugh at herself and make peopla laugh is more enjoyable. Ishimori, Ozeky, Habu, Oda all experienced the same thing; being the beautiful girl the camera never ends on, or embrace their variety self.

The fact they all hit this particualr wall without any senior helping them is one of the reasons I seriously think Kanji lost a lot of time to learn in Keyakitte and not because of their own fault... but here I'd re-open a closed discussion so, let's end it here.

I need to get in those SR though... someone subbed them?

17. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Hopefully this view changes once their drama starts airing.
    But what i am afraid is it seems that the 2nd generation, at least the ones that were introduced this week, have a lot of charisma, compared to some of the first generation. Until now some hiragana members were lucky that the group had only 11+1 members. The 1st generation really only started to get traction now, so I hope that they don't get buried by the new additions.
    But sooner of later, they should really give hiragana an own show/platform to promote their members. Having around 40 people each week in a 25min shows insane.

SR are controlled environment, I'm 90% sure that someone from the production company is present with them in the room or monitors them live, hence why they never sing songs from other artists.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  18. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I'm pretty sure(actually I hope..) next week episode we will see more involvement with their 1st gen Hiragana seniors,
    but i do agree they really need to make a Hiragana exclusive variety/show

19. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    then Amaki Sally happened lol. She apparently got told off by management cause she speaks way too much English the staffs has a hard time following what she says on her SR looool

K46 SRs does look monitored than AKB's. I mean, they only do SRs on the exact same rooms! 48G fam usually does theirs on their own homes and sings a loooottt of Karaoke (songs from different artists)

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    2nd gen girls is young but looks mature! Goooood!