1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

(NEWS) AKB48 Shuffle at AKB48 12th Anniversary

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Astro48, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Team K is my favorite team. Having Komiharu as captain really seals the deal!

2. strawberrywota

strawberrywota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    I know, right? Zunchan and Ayamin deserved to be promoted... It's a shame they weren't all promoted on the same timeline :(

3. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    I may be a bit salty about team k captain why komi? my oshi got overlooked again ;-;

4. strawberrywota

strawberrywota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    I just finished watching the video of the shuffle... Moekyun looks crushed about her transfer to Team A, poor Kyun :(

Yeah it's a really odd choice... Tano would of been a great captain for Team K...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

every new teams stacked with tons Team 8 members !!!! :1st:

6. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    5ea6d814-8a70-4c7f-8be1-75b32f2570cd.jpg bf1ec1c6-7288-4cac-be51-cc63a8e8b427.jpg 61cc329c-b624-4946-a08c-60e4328bef25.jpg 70e3e2d7-8e45-4450-9409-568180ff4e42.jpg
    So here's the look of the new teams, in case anyone was curious to see! :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  7. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    K is truly her home. If there's any switch I can make, I would swap Moe with Komi. Komi suits A more, now that the modelzzz of AKB are all in A.

8. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

9. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Just watched the thing:

1) Yeah, the teams are bigger prob to allow more sympathetic scheduling to cater for the Team 8 members

2) I was wondering why you might not attach Team 8 members to their corresponding SG rather than in AKB - but I guess there's a record label thing and a management company thing which is hard to cross over. Otherwise I thought Ota Nao in NMB might be interesting? (And Serika?)

3) I quite like Okabe Rin but a parachute into Team Captaincy (and Team A at that) - is risky. There's a career risk there. But then she's not the youngest of the eito's so... might as well

4) I thought Juri looked quite salty next to Rin when Rin was announced. Prob just a case of "Next Next" being overtaken by "Next next next" and not being happy. I honestly think there's a perceived prestige to the Team A captaincy and the whole night thru the Rin appointment was a big surprise.

5) Yuihan's predictable breakdown near the end was sad to see. New leadership kind of needed I think. Usual mumbling away name-dropping TKMN... grrrrrgrgrgrgrgrgrg

6) How do we think the other Eito's react to this change? How much rivalry is there within that group? Is that the end of Ota Nao's theoretical leadership? (Though Rin was the "East captain" at the top of the year). Fascinating!!

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Geez, I wonder how many people in this thread actually watch LODs on a regular basis to actually care about the shuffle. Teams these days are only relevant when there's a shuffle after all.:hmm:

And, awesome promotion for Naamin! Hell, yeah!

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

This is the greatest christmas present :worthy:
    Team A is unbelievably amazing now.
    The other teams are great now too.
    Taking away the sister group worthless kennin system is a huge plus.
    It feels like this is the first step for AKB to become great again :1st:

And as a huge 8to fan, this is actually what I've always wanted for 8. Be a feeder system into the "real" AKB.

Now, my hope is soon they will make them actual transfers, "disband" current team8, and then do a huge audition for a completely new team 8.
    That would make 2018 the best year.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Pardon me. My bad habit…

• A: Imagine Team A was Manchester United, Mion as Lukaku, Yuiyui as Rashford.
    • K: Komi as both captain & ace? I think Mako would be the ace. Wish Tomu will get recognition now. Meanwhile Miichan will accelerate her graduation.
    • B: Seichan is likely. Not sure Megu would be the ace but she's surely would become one of front girls. My feeling says that 2018 can be Yukirin's last year as a member of AKB48 Group.
    • 4: If the pic Yuiri uploaded is no joke, Sayaya will become the center tho Mizuki can begin getting pushed. Sayaya x Mizuki will be the pairing. I don't think Naachan will become the center but she's the boss. Yeah, Yuiri is the captain but Naachan is the boss.

13. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I'm glad my eitos Top 3, tsumugi, kurena, and yuiyui, are in the same team. :mail:

HKT48 say Hi!

A: yuiyui is the future
    K: tomu!
    B: I will go with kubo satone
    4: okada ofcourse

14. greenvers15

greenvers15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yup. Pleaseee (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Sent from my vivo 1609 using Tapatalk

15. TakaErepyon

TakaErepyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Okay after reading everyone's comments and reading the full list let's get to commenting.

First things first, I am completely SHOOKETH. I'm super happy sister group kennins in AKB are GONE. I've been personally wanting this especially since they were overused, especially Sakura who is barely in the theatre. With Team 8 Members taking Kennin positions, I'm not opposed at all. The reason being, they are technically AKB members, despite them being treated more as a sister group. I'd rather have them take on actual AKB activities instead of having their own Team 8 activities. It makes their membership in the group more valid, again instead of being viewed as a separate unit. In addition, their new team memberships will have them feel as if they are a part of the main AKB group. (something I'm pretty sure many of them have been wanting for a while now.) Now onto the actual teams...

Team A:
    My forever oshi Team. I actually quite like this team. Although I wish I had my Hiwatan and my Juri there, I am quite fond of the members who are in there. Two surprises that got to me were Okabe Rin and Kato Rena. For Okabe, I did not see a Team 8 member being captain. But with her as one of the more older members in T8, I supported this decision. With her being promoted to Captain decision, I feel as if this actually secures the legitimacy that AKS wants T8 to finally be a part of the main group. Kato on the other hand, never saw her as a Team A person, I preferably wanted her to stay in Team B. But I can see why they moved her there, especially with the lack of Senbatsu members in Team A as of the moment. For the front members who I wish to see, I see Yokoyama, Okabe, Mukaichi, Yuiyui, Kato, and Iriyama; with Mukaichi as their ace. I would love to see Erii be a front member, but with all these senbatsus with a huge pouring of sister group members, only time will tell if management decides to bring back singles with MAJORITY AKB members, though I highly doubt it.

Team K:
    Team K right now sounds like a very strong Team. I am unsure how I feel about Komiyama as a part of K, but they saw something within her. I know she's been on an awkward fluctuating scale with management right now, but I hope this captaincy will give her the boost she needs. Very interesting move to see the Muto sisters together, my worry is that management will choose one over the other, let's hope this is not the case. Although this team is strong, I do see some members leaving in this team soon. I hope this team will stay in tact or will at least will be until the Draft. One big surprise that got me there was Nozawa. I haven't seen much of her performances lately, so I cannot say whether she has improved or not. I know since she was transferred in from JKT, she has loved Team K, and after being transferred to B and 4 it may have took a small hit on her, but I hope with her back in Team K, she may have some sort of boost instead of being a filler member.

Team B:
    I have to say, I really love this team. Although there is less T8 members, this team has to be a very interesting. One thing that got me super confused was that there is a lack of an ace. In each team I usually would be able to suspect an ace, but for this team it is no where to be seen. I feel as if this team will breed a new ace, which AKB is in dire need of. There are already set defacto aces from each team right now, so the fact that this team lacks that I am excited who AKS will bring on board. My personal opinion would have to be, Seina. From what I've been reading so many people see her as a perfect ace, and Mayuyu's current favorite. I would love to see her be ace, because that would give hope to the younger generations that despite being new, they still have a chance to be a front member. Many of the front members have been older generations right now, and have been lagging in promoting the newest members, so I am hoping that Seina will get her break.

Team 4:
    To be honest, I do not know how to feel about this team, I am completely neutral. I have always seen this team as a rookie team, in which fresh members come in. The fact there aren't as many promoted members in comparison to previous shuffles, I don't know what kind of image this Team will bring, so now I'm very neutral. I would say the members of this team is really good, but the image they may convey, I am very curious for. There are a lot of younger members, so I'm wondering if they will inherit Team B's image of cute loli idols or if they will continue being known as the fresh member team. I hope with this team they will continue to have front members in senbatsu. The fact a lot of the front members in AKB lately were from T4, I hope this doesn't cause the team to have less members in senbatsu. My bet for front members would be Sayaya and Nana, with Nagisa and Yuiri being the new pushes.

Overall this shuffle was much needed, and I am quite happy with the outcome. Still am unsure with how things will go, but this is definitely a new chapter in AKB's history.

16. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I-interesting.....0_0 is Team 8 going to disband? Not sure how I feel about these new teams but at this point I know so few of the members I don't really care and the team images don't really matter so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

17. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    It’s interesting how they’re doing this right before the Draft. The goal of D3 was to get all the teams up to 21(?) members and now all AKB teams are larger than that. So I wonder if AKB will still be participating.

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I think the Draft will serve to create a reserve of future members which can be trained without a rush until they are ready to open 17 gen auditions... Maybe the teams won’t go wild with the recruiting but still, the lack of KKS is what brought the issue in the first place and the wave of mass graduations, esp. from older gens, is not over. Myao, Shiichan, Yukirin, Miichan, Annin, etc are strong candidates to leave next year, so the group still needs to brace itself, but at the same time rushing everything would be a disaster... patching the holes in the teams with Team 8 Kennins was a safe move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Please songs for new teams on AKB48 9th album.
    Just put these 20 with these sister group member, 2 each group.
    • SKE48: Jurina, Dasu.
    • NMB48: Sayanee, Mirurun.
    • HKT48: Sasshi, Sakura.
    • NGT48: Rie, Ogiyuka.
    • STU48: Yumiko, Hinachan.
    This is perfect.

20. friendly3

friendly3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    abemaria
    Twitter:
    fumixduc
    Where's Miyumiyu? What team is she in? Am I that blind?

EDIT: NEVERMIND I FOUND HER I AM BLIND