1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Seem interesting!

2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Small unit song with only 3 members, this should be great for Tano..much better if this song also have Mv
    I can say three of them is representative from their group as their best dancer

• Like Like x 3
  3. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Wow in a small unit with two of the most popular members these days. Nice ! Can't wait to see that performed

• Like Like x 2
  4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i don't think there'll be an mv,but i'm still excited for it and i hope we get to see it live

• Like Like x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You guys were faster than me lol. I'm wondering, why did I not get a notification for all the new posts made after mine?? This is the thread I'm most interested in, but it didn't show up in my Alerts...

About the Album
    It was pretty easy for me to decide which Type I'm gonna get for this CD, because it has a 3nin Unit with Tano and a 3nin Unit with Komiyama Haruka on it, and usually they're on different versions of CDs. New album songs usually don't get a MV, so don't get your hopes up ^^;;

MUM48
    As some of you may or may not have noticed, Sokantoku Yuihan announced a new international Sister Group, MUM48 (Mumbai, India). As with TPE and BNK, the rumour was going around that Tano would join MUM48. I wonder why it's always her? Anyway, she seemed to have seen the rumours and tweeted, "いやMUM48いかないから!笑" (I don't want MUM48! lol) which I think means she won't join? Furthermore, the shuffle for April was just recently announced, so I suppose they would have put her in "Team Unknown" or something if she were to transfer, like they did when they promoted KKS to Team 4 for the first time.

Mayuyu's Graduation Stage
    Also, here are some (really bad low quality) pictures from Tano at Mayuyu's graduation stage (26th Dec 2017). I will download the LOD once it gets uploaded, and then add some more HQ pictures to the thread. She was only part of group songs, but you could see her pretty well during the last few songs (she was second row); my stream was just really poor quality ^^;;

tano1.jpg tano2.jpg tano3.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm very surprised Tano was chosen for an unit
    the only other unranked members in the album are Yumiko,Rinrin and Ayaka but they're all recent pushes.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Romain

Romain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiayane
    I don't want MUM48 for tano too, but it's only rumors.
    I hope she holds on with not beeing captain. I haven't seen any message from her about this.

• Like Like x 2
  8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Oh please stop the rumor about Tano who will go overseas when akb announced their new SG outside Japan..kinda annoying now

• Like Like x 3
  9. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Tano in an unit with 2 super pushed members ?! I can't wait ! :banana:

Wow MUM48. We are getting closer to Europe. I don't want Tano to join MUM48. (But an european sister group [hehe])

• Like Like x 2
  10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    tano's fine in japan

she hasn't updated her ig in over a month,i wonder why since i always enjoyed her posts

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    She has done plenty of stories?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Yeah,stories but no photos.

Besides that, I hope she gets another role in another movie or musical. If akb48 doesn't let her shine, I hope she finds another way to do so.

• Like Like x 2
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Lolol I second that. If she were in a European SG (although I sort of doubt that's going to happen any soon), I would actually really travel and come see her. Japan is too expensive, but if she were in the UK, Spain or even somewhere in the East, I would like to come see her <3

I wonder whether it's because she always needs 3 pictures with sort of the same theme or at least the same clothes to go with the layout? In general, she's been very inactive on social media recently. I hope she's feeling okay. There's 206 pictures in my October folder, 171 in November and only 44 in all of December (and there's only 3 days left of the month, I doubt she's gonna post another 100 pictures). I counted net shop photos and screenshots I took during stages, as well as press pictures e.g. from the Linking Love premiere. But still, I take a good 20 screenshots during the stages, and she wasn't part of any stages in October yet because of THE CIRCUS and Linking Love.

To me, it kind of really shows how happy it makes her to work; especially to act. She doesn't get enough opportunity to do so as a part of AKB (seeing as THE CIRCUS and Linking Love were unrelated to AKB). And it kind of shows in her social media as well, she just doesn't go out as much and isn't as lively. So, like @Suii said, I hope 2018 holds great opportunites in store for her and more acting chances! I'm a bit of a superstitious person, so I hope her rank in AKBingo's Lucky Girl Ranking is a good one <3

Anyway, here are some mini updates.

Social Media Round-up

@tanoyuka_0307 (28th December)
    自撮りしたら目しんだ
    28th december.jpg
    I enjoyed taking a selfie for the first time in a while

AKB related Updates

Like every AKB48 member, Tano is in the list of members performing at Kouhaku Uta Gassen 2018. From what I could see, they're performing a Medley and I think Mayu is still going to perform as well (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'm not sure how much we're gonna be able to see of her... I'm still hoping for some backstage selfies with Megu though, it's been months since we had any of those either :((

And here are the promised pictures from Mayuyu's grad stage in better quality :)

mayu grad stage 1.png mayu grad stage 2.png mayu grad stage 3.png
    I know in this next one, Tano is behind Mayu but I thought even though she wasn't front row, she was quite lucky because whenever the camera showed Mayu a bit side-ways, she was visible
    mayu grad stage 4.png mayu grad stage 5.png
    To give you an idea of her position in the encore... Can you find her?
    mayu grad stage 6.png
    (Cropped)
    mayu grad stage 6 cropped.png
    So yeah, I couldn't get a lot of good shots of her during the encore because they didn't move around, but she was seen a lot if the camera showed Mayu like this :)
    mayu grad stage 7.png

• Like Like x 2
  14. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Does anyone know if Tano applied for the Renacchi Sousenkyo this year? I saw that she wasn't on the list of girls who had passed the first round auditions and then I started wondering if she even applied this year hahaha.

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i remember looking at a youtube playlist with audition videos of the girls but i didn't see Tanochan

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    She did.
    http://www.akb48.co.jp/lp/renacci2017/

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She applied but didn't do the audition on SR

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Ow, that's a shame :( She's always done so well on her SSK and I was actually hoping for her to become #1!

However, I have good news (unrelated to Renacchi's Sousenkyo). Tano has posted on instagram again and seemed to be livelier about SNS lately~ Just about an hour ago she replied to loads of tweets (honestly, just scroll through her tweets & replies feed).

Social Media Round-up

@tanoyuka_0307 (30th December)
    おはようございます
    今日もTENTH稽古!
    仕事納め☻
    30th december.jpg
    Good morning
    Today I'm also practicing for the TENTH performance!
    Paying papers :)

@CreaTenth (31st December)
    チーム「きみはいい人、チャーリー・ブラウン」もお稽古スタートしました
    懐かしのみんなが集合です‼️スヌーピーさんは1週目のお稽古場で奮闘中
    のため、彩陽ちゃんがポーチを持ってくれました☺️ #TENTH #きみはいい人チャーリーブラウン
    31st december.jpg
    Team "You're a good person, Charlie Brown" has also started training lessons
    Everyone in this group is filled with Nostalgia!! Snoopy-san is struggling in the practice field the first week
    Because of that, Ayano-chan brought the pouch :) #TENTH #YouAreAGoodPersonCharlieBrown

@tanoyuka_0307 (3rd January) (First picture of 2018!!)
    インスタひっっっさしぶりに更新したよん
    3rd january 1.jpg
    I updated instagram for the first time in a while

@tanoyuka_official (3rd January) 1 / 2 / 3
    今日風強すぎ!!!
    みなさん2018年もよろしくおねがいしますー!
    目標とかはこれといってないけど
    健康に生きてて大切なことや人のために楽しんで悩んでがんばれてたらそれでしあわせ!
    3rd january 2.png 3rd january 3.png 3rd january 4.png
    The wind is too strong today!!!
    Everyone, please watch over me in 2018~!
    I don't say this as a goal now
    But if I am living healthily and having fun while doing important things and I know people are watching over me, I will be happy with that!

@tanoyuka_0307 (3rd January)
    ふぉとばい 母
    3rd january 5.jpg 3rd january 6.jpg
    Photo by Mother

新作飲んだ
    おいしかった
    お名前なんですかって言われるの嬉しくてなんか緊張した
    3rd january 7.jpg
    I had a new drink
    It was delicious
    I was asked "Is this your name?" and I was happy and got nervous

[I don't know if I understand this right, but I believe the barista recognised her and asked like "Are you Tano Yuuka?"]

屋台で必ずたべるもの
    小さい頃ラテスカービベって反対に書いてあるのそのまま読んでてずっとラテスカービベという食べ物だとおもってた
    3rd january 8.jpg
    I always like to eat at the stall
    When I was little, I thought it was a food called Ratesukābibe

AKB related Updates

I told you, Tano was announced for Kouhaku Uta Gassen like every other AKB member, but she wasn't actually there, unfortunately (at least I didn't spot her, and she didn't post about it either, so I will just have to assume she wasn't there). However, I still hope she had a lovely New Year's Eve and that she's looking positively forward into 2018. That being said, happy (late) new year to all of you guys as well!

For this month, there aren't any stage performances but a lot of Events going on (such as the Tokyo Dome City Hall concerts). Tano isn't really listed on any of them, so I hope she enjoys her holidays. The only thing that concers her this month is the release of the album on the 24th January, because as the majority of you already know, she is part of a unit together with Matsui Jurina and Shiroma Miru on the Type A Edition. If there is a center for the song, they haven't announced it yet but if I had to make any guesses, it's probably gonna be Jurina. Lately, she's been included in a few songs together with Jurina (Tenmetsu Pheromone and she would have been included in the dance senbatsu song on 11gatsu no Anklet).

Oshi Ork Badge Maiden Shrine Ver.
    good.jpg
    https://shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/detail/1/63110

Other Updates

Because Tano mentioned TENTH, some of you may not remember anymore what that is, so here you go:

The Charlie Brown team is performing the following songs:
    • 4th January-11th January: 「きみはいい人、チャーリー・ブラウン」より、♪Supper Time
    • 14th Janury-21st January: 「きみはいい人、チャーリー・ブラウン」より、♪Happiness
    According to the day-by-day schedule, Tano is announced for the following days:
    • 16th January: 13:30 and 18:30
    • 20th January: 12:30 and 17:30
    So that means they're singing the song Supper Time on the 16th for the matinee and evening performance and Happiness on the 20th.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wie

Wie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I saw from a page that Tano did applied but then she resign from the renacchi ssk? They didn't tell why tho

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Schedule conflict most likely

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk