1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I'm wondering if the Keyakizaka46 girls aren't been forced to take or drink something to "speed" them up... I'm just saying.. because the freaking scene of Hirate's shaking hands at the end of the song... hmm suspicious.. and also Suzu fainting!.. and if you see the vid in slow motion.. you can watch other girl's faces don't look so smooth. I hope they were only tired...

2. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Please tell me you only play this obtuse on the internet.

3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she has to prepare for the concert

4. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

Yeah, sure a month break without training or rehearsal for the real thing is great so they can just wing it. whatever happens happen. and then we can say they're boring cos they bring nothing new to a concert. I just hope they got paid enough for this.

5. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

maybe out of topic, did you guys have photo collection of them while in middle of perform?
    like these ..
    https://imgur.com/WiK6wzc
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  6. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Zuumin has been gone for over six months (someone can correct me if I am wrong). She has appeared at events and such but still has yet to perform or take part in any TV shows. If you look at how Techi appears to be feeling, she needs just as much time.

The month between the concert isn't a break anyways. They will still be practicing, doing shows, events, etc.

7. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

A couple of days breal may be enough and a one year break may not be, everything will depend on the problem and the person.

8. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

from an interview, techi seems to be the type that gets into the mood of the song. i am worried with her solo song from the 1st album, my coffin.

9. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Considering she has friends around her, I don't think she will kill herself. If she was a solo idol however...

10. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    My coffin is such a great song. I think she will be fine. They will prob get a week off to rest.

11. cana

cana Kenkyuusei

12. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

Techi can rest now, tanuki will maintain the next zero pos ~

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    This means nothing honestly. Go search Kim Jonghyun of SHINee. He's the main reason why I feel like people should really keep an eye on Techi. She's fairly opened about her darkness and did mention that it felt like when a situation happened Aki-p then gave a song that resonated with the situation or her feelings if I remember well. Considering the tone of most songs she has received it's pretty... dark.
    But I also hope she ain't in the same situation as him. In reality, we don't know the real truth behind any of what is happening because we aren't backstage. It's only speculation.
    Nonetheless, what i came to say is being surrounded by members having recorded a solo, having a tour coming and so on, wont stop anybody with an intention to end their life do so...

15. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    There are several clear differences between Techi and this unfortunate man-

1. Virtually all of the girls live in a dormitory and as far as we can tell, spend very little time alone due to their schedules. This, from what I can find, does not appear to be the case with Kim.

2. Kim's suicide note mentions loneliness. Techi is not alone, at the very least, she physically has people who care about her around her.

3. Part of the reason Kim died is because no one acted on the messages he sent a few days before. Much could have been done following the texts he sent to his sister and obviously when the note was delivered. Techi has multiple people around her who would almost certainly act in the event it looked like Techi was going to kill herself.

4. Techi is an idol. Much of this could be staged for all we know.

It is technically possible she could kill herself and there are ways to get around the reasons I listed above, but it seems pretty unlikely to me.

16. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    if tecchi get hiatus / rest ...
    i think neru is the best suitable to replace her ( she was center of hiragana , n she always on fire n do the best ) ... but at the same time , maybe we will see different version of keyakizaka46 ( neru style center ) ...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

17. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm really trying to stay calm, but maybe you could get off your high horses... honestly this is why i never wanted to post in this thread, because I feel like many people here are really condescending.
    Anyway, I was only saying that it is possible for somebody who is surrounded (btw loneliness isn't always physical, which was Jonghyun case, he was constantly surrounded and many did care about him, very busy with work solo or with his group members, and still lived with his mother and sister. his loneliness was inside, not out) to do so. But I agree, it could be staged (and that's why I said we don't know the real truth). However, staged or not (i doubt her trembling at kohaku was staged for example...), i think it's fair that people are worried about her and some might be scared that something drastic happened considering the staged it has reached and how long it has been going for, especially people who recently lived the same situation.

At the end of the day, I just hope that management let's her rest, that if she needs any for of support she gets it (a good and professional one, because Jonghyun had a psy who ended up telling him that he was the issue, yikes) and i hope ABOVE ALL that she can be happy.

18. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I apologize if my wording was offensive but I am just stating my opinion.

Sadly, she will not get rest, most likely Keyaki will be spending much of this month preparing to the Budokan concert...

19. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    everyone being so worried bout techi lately
    so here, a happy techi compilation video

if the video does not show watch the video here

ReUpload due to youtube copyright strike

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  20. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen: