1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    okay, dumb question.

why do we never see Hiragana subbing? like i get the "keyaki is kanji keyaki" thing but isn't the whole point of hiragana are being unders? they're availabe, so why not utilize them? especially if they insist on having 21 each performance. if Mon wasn't feeling so well, a hiragana could've filled her spot if they don't want any blank space. sure suddenly putting a hiragana in techi's place is a bit crazy but they could like idk put Sugai or Neru there r8?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Because, Hiragana is not Under group. They are different group under the same flag. And, you must remember, when Neru was Hiragana member, she has to hold kennin status, when she was involving in Kanji activity. Kennin (兼任) itself means "to hold two positions at the same time." So, it is clear, Kanji and Hiragana are two different entities with equal status, (even though these past two years, Kanji is the one that represent Keyakizaka46). Plus, W-Keyakizaka no Uta is also confirmed their position as two different groups. Therefore, it is complicated, if they have to fill up member's position with different member from other group. :)

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

So does it means Hiragana will get their own singles?or only Bsides ? i dont understand

4. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Hiragana are labelled as Kanji's sister group (at least that's what the news and shows says). They were supposed to be an undergroup but yeah, things happen.

They're still in a tricky position since management never really confirmed that they're a separate group within Keyakizaka. But by the looks of it.. They have their own tours, member generations, dramas, etc. the only thing missing is an A-side to confirm that. Let's see what happens on their 6th single. I think we're in for something.

5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Don’t worry, you will get used to it. After all, K46 is not a traditional idol group like N46 or 48G anw.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    At this point only mngmnt knows what they want do with hiragana.
    I'd gladly have them on b-side still in 6th single in exchange for their own variety show, but we'll see.
    Meanwhile, I guess both gens of hiragana will be at the end-of-jenuary 3 days event too?

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

more videos from Kowa mask cm series

Akanen and Mona

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nijika and Fuuchan

Risa and Yuipon

Zuumin and Pechan

Miichan, Uemura and Habu

Ozeki, Naako and Yonesan
    https://youtu.be/OAOUWfL60zs

Neru, Mon and Sugai
    https://youtu.be/hZAOS0KR7Z4

Dani, Satoshi and Aoi
    https://youtu.be/9Kvygn9GRgc

source

8. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Where and when people say that? If you mean this "Comparing AKB and Keyaki even during AKB prime is a bit ridiculous Even AKB's self-proclaimed most difficult dance like Uza and Boku wa tatakawanai..... is much simpler and easier to dance than Kaze ni fukaretemo (not to mention Fukyouwaon)" He only compare how hard the dance between the groups and he was actually right about that

9. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    isn't it normal to think "your group(s)" are the best?

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Of course that's normal, a lot of fans do it and I can't understand why people see that as a negative trait lol. Of course fans will prefer their favorite group to other groups, as long as they're not bashing the other group, their biased views shouldn't bother you (not you specifically, just in general) that much.
    On the Topic of whether the choreography of Fukyouwaon and Kaze ni Fukaretemo is harder than UZA and BwT, as a fan it's down to personal opinion, but technically they're all high tier for idols. As a dancer, I like to try idol dances for fun, and I think all 4 songs are difficult to dance for different reasons, especially if you're not a trained dancer to begin with. I could get into the details of it but I would be here for days.

I think they'll get a break, be it a couple days or so just to recharge. While the whole month off would be ideal, they're still in the idol industry and need to compete at all times to stay in the spotlight. Management will probably give them a few days rest and then slowly start having them rehearse and so small activities. We might actually get a single announcement during the 3 day tour which is a little exciting. Hopefully this month goes smoothly for them.
    As for the Hiragana debate, the only two things I can see happening to resolve the problem or their status would be to either 1) Make double A-sides to boost both groups but have the artist under "Kanji Keyakizaka46"s name, or 2) Mixed Senbatsu, obviously the less popular one because it would mean losing Kanji members from Senbatsu and would break the formation of the groups, but I just can't see management giving Hiragana Keyaki their own singles. It would essentially cut both Hiragana and Kanji's sales in half despite spending more to make double the amount of CD's/MV's etc which wouldn't benefit the company if they could simply have them all as one. I hope they go with the double A-side thing but I'll be happy as long as Hiragana's finally get a moment in the spotlight because it's not fair lol

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  11. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    While I think that it would be nice for someone in management or NHK to take responsibility for what happened, I also think that it could have been a number of other reasons besides that. It could have been the costumes, in which case the costume designer should take responsibility. It could have been the physical condition of the girls themselves, meaning they should take some responsibility. It could have been scheduling so their manager should take some responsibility too. It could have been none of these, or all of these, or some of these. I don't know. But for the future, they should just try and take care of any possible issues to make sure performances go smoothly and the girls are safe.

I'm not gonna seriously think about comparing Keyaki to AKB's golden era or really get into all the details. I love both groups but I feel like that's a little too much. Although the girls get a lot of work now, I can say that it isn't as much as the senbatsu members during that time period. All types of TV recordings (variety, performances, etc.) and although not often, theater shows, along with their own solo work. It's different groups with different jobs and during a different time. I do think that we shouldn't discredit the golden era because of their "easy dances". While Keyaki dances are hard, I'm not gonna sit here and say UZA is easy. It's entirely possible that two dances can be hard at the same time.

These are all just my thoughts but anyways. Also super excited about Budokan! Can't wait to see what they do for the concerts.

12. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

I know right? To fans, their most favourite group are the best and I need to remind some people that this is Keyaki thread. We did't go to other groups thread singing about how great Keyaki was, so what is your problem?

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    (≧∀≦)ゞ(≧∀≦)ゞ(≧∀≦)ゞ

Though of course, its natural for anyone to feel their favorite group is the best, nothing wrong with that.

So go on, Uza and Bokutachi wa are much simpler..

╮(╯∀╰)╭

14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    idk how u can conclude that keyaki is my favorite group lol.
    I'm just saying that those 2 songs are less complicated than Kaze ni / Fukyouwaon... aren't they, thou?

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

48 Elitist vs 46 Elitist :^^;: we are getting good start in 2018

16. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    While this is indeed the Keyakizaka Thread, there are many people here who like multiple groups. There are more respectful ways to express how much you like your favourite group than going on about how everything group A does is harder and better than what group B does. I intentionally won't use group names here because I would be lying if I said it doesn't happen the other way around to the same extent and I'm not even just talking about this specific case, but about different things different people said here, aswell in AKB's thread. I don't mean to critisize specific people or Keyakizaka fans, as it's something both sides are doing from time to time, but seeing people argue with each other about minor things like this every few weeks is pretty sad when we could instead be peaceful and simply enjoy what the groups we like are doing without degrading other groups.
    There's nothing wrong with saying "Keyakizaka is great". I think they're great. Almost everyone who posts here thinks they're great.
    However, if you say "Keyakizaka's dances are so much harder than what AKB does" or similar stuff, you'll inevitably get unfriendly responses from people who like both groups, but favor 48G.

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope, in Budokan later, Keya try Non-Stop performance like Nogi Under did in 2015, when they performed 39 songs without stopping, rest and MC, from the beginning to the end of concert. Of course, they didn't do it with full member, but break it into several small unit. If Keya do that, I wonder how the audiences prepare their heart to get awed for every performance. :D

18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Idk how ppl can twist my words lol I didn't mean that "dancing more difficult is a better thing" btw. And in fact, just because one performs an intense dance doesn't always mean that their performance is more engaging than those who dance simpler dance. I, myself, prefer a more engaging choreo (i.e those which involves audience) than an intense dance. I would like to bring some examples but I'm sure there'll be people who will twist my words again if I do that.

I said that because in the last few post, there were people who said the incident happened because keyaki just lacks the endurance, while akb groups are able to do what they do without much problems (in their prime)...........

Yes, an endurance training is probably needed.... but to say that their endurance is the only one to blame .... that's another story. Ppl have alr explained very well about what other factors that needs to be accounted, so I won't elaborate much

19. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Who said that though? Nobody critiziced you for saying "Keyaki's dances are better", but for saying "Keyaki's dances are more difficult", as you just said. :wtf:
    (dunno if you are talking to me too btw, but I didn't mean to personally attack you, it's just something I wanted to say in general for a long time)

I think most people here would agree that it's not solely because they lack experience. From what we have seen, they clearly normally do have enough stamina to do what they did yesterday, so it should be obvious that there have been other things dragging them down.

20. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I think what we have here is a failure to communicate. For example the rapid arm movements in Nogi's "Influencer" may be more difficult to master and coordinate than the jumping around that occurs in "Fukyouwaon" IDK. What is fair to say is that the jumping around in "Fukyouwaon" is more physically taxing than the rapid arm movements of "Influencer".