1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Ah I see.

"suspending activities" sounds alot more like a graduation than hiatus then. Otherwise they could have used the word "hiatus".

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here are some video of Zuumin before joining Keyakizak46:

she was Kashiwagi Yui in this group called Smile Gakuen

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

episode 1

Zuumin self intro @17:20

if the video does not show watch the video here

here is one of the songs Zuumin sang in episode 1 @21:15

episode 2

episode 3

more in this channel : link

episode 5 : Zuumin 13th bday @45:00

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  3. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Maybe after those missed performances the doctor made the call? which is good I mean we don't want 4 people fainting/hyperventilating on stage right? :^^;:

Wow those are some old videos :blink:

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Reita yes i was surprised to find those classic video of Zuumin when she was in Smile Gakuen back in 2011-2012.
    so Zuumin got 7+ years of idols experience under her belt.:worthy::worthy: #NoticeMeSenpai

5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yo, her wish is more important than what a random guy on the internet wants.

Honestly, I have no idea what kind of "idols who don't smile". It always sounds too BS to me. If you don't want to smile, don't try to become an idol. That's what I always think. I mean, idol is someone who makes his/her fan happy. So I don't want to feel more depressed while watching them.

And it seems that she isn't the only member who don't want to follow Hirate's path. Didn't Kobayashi say the same thing in her interview?

6. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i'll be the third random guy in a row to share my not that important opinion, but i like groups that can show different sides with their performances.

i hope keya keeps showing their happy and not so happy sides, and zuumin finally gets healthy

7. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    "Yo" I'm not a guy...

I'm a girl that happens to like keya the way it is. It's something different bin the idol world and I really love the music and dances

8. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    I'm just going to jump in to say that "guy" is kind of used in a gender neutral way a good chunk of the time it's used.

But, on the topic of "idols who don't smile," I think that Keyakizaka was never a group of "idols who don't smile" in the first place. While they're cool and they produce songs that are darker than typically expected of idols, I've never seen them as smile-less. 2 to 3 out of their 5 singles have been moderately happy songs. (depending on whether you count Futari Saison or not)

I love their cool image. I don't want them to become normal idols who you can find anywhere. But, I don't want them to feel restricted by needing to be "smile-less" or whatever. Personally, I like seeing them smile. (Zuumin's smile is like a sun. Sunflower~)

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    which of her last name is nickname? Imaizumi or Kashiwagi?

10. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

Kashiwagi - her name from her previous group, Smile Gakuen
    Imaizumi - her current name.
    She might have changed her name from Kashiwagi to Imaizumi, so I'm not really sure if that is considered nickname

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's likely that Kashiwagi was a fake (stage) name but I'm pretty sure Nogi doesn't allow fake names so Keyaki is probably the same.

Keyaki doesn't never smile. Nogizaka also releases about one song a year where they don't smile and were known for it before Keyaki smiled even less in their "no-smile songs", so "Was she expecting to be in a nogizaka type group?" doesn't really work as a response.

Their tough expressions is said to be a part of the reason Fukyouwaon is such a straining song, it's literally hard to breathe with those expressions. Not overdoing the no-smile idol angle would be better for their health.

12. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    "Was she expecting to be in a nogizaka46 type group died work as a response" esp since there has been more than ONE no smiling song and you just stated that nogi typically have one

Some people on this board are so damn sarcastic and condescending. It's really annoying

13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ...per year.

14. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    You know what I meant stop it

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't know what you meant. You misquoted me. Nogi and Keyaki release the same number of "no smile" songs. By removing my "per year", you make it seem like Nogi has less.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The return of the "Sony-chans":

[​IMG]

Zumiko and Kyonko were both students in a Sony music school around 3-4 years ago. Click image to enlarge.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  17. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    Good evening ✩︎⡱

Ah, it's Zuumin's blog opener classic. I've translated Zuumin's blogs! If you check depressing sub's site, usually, I translate every 3-4 days, but I'll give an overview of the blogs usual.

(1/5) New Years Greeting
    (1/6) Going for the sunrise
    (1/7) Shin-chan
    (1/7) Getting lost
    (1/9) Dog-zumi
    (1/10) Friday is a holiday???
    (1/11) Imaizumi theater
    (1/14) National HS summary

I'll translate Zuumin's blog from Jan. 13th and 12th tomorrow.

By the way, depressing subs now tags the blog translations by member. You can find Zuumin's tag here.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  18. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    whe walk to home for 12 km without bicycle or train ? how crazy ... event with bicycle count as crazy ... and than she got tired and called taxy ... lol

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

19. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    ~Imaizumi Theater~

Hm, I think it might not have actually happened in real life. (Although since she got lost jogging with her bro... something similar could have happened lol)

But, the bag had 12 kilograms of stuff. I dunno how far she walked in the story.

20. bayuajiwr

bayuajiwr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ito Riria
    Few pictures of Zumiko on AR Magazine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1