1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    hello, anyone knows recent news about :
    1. kingdom of mona ( what is this ? song unit or what ? )
    2. keyakiband ( vokal-mona , guitar-koike , bass-neru , drum-risa )
    3. location eps uemu-ozeki ?

thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so 48G got their Seijin Shiki and Nogizaka46 got their own as well since 2013. What happen to Keyakaizak46 ? i saw Naako post some photos in her blog.
    i dont think they organize Seijin Shiki for Keyakaizaka46 and members seems to be attending their hometown ceremony. Can't they join Nogizaka46 for Seijin Shiki ? there is very little news coverage for Keyaki-chan :^^;:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

48G
    [​IMG]

Nogizaka46
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @CutePanda I'm predicting the group one was delayed or just didn't happen since they don't have their own shrine, since Nogi has one, and 48 go somewhere in Tokyo...

@ryuu15 Hi. Let me address each of the following three things
    • The Mona Kingdom was basically something Mona created with the other 5 girls (Akanen, Risa, Yonemin, Dani and Suzumon), idk whether they are the closest to Mona it's just that it is those 5. It derived from a magazine shoot, and through that Mona and the others discussed the different 'roles' Mona had given them. Mona being the king, Risa being the colonel, Akanen being the 'evil' magistrate, Mon the princess, Yone the chef and Dani the minister of a few things.
    • I really do not know what happened to the Band of 98. Me and some friends are speculating that the other members don't want to, maybe with the exceptions of Neru and Miichan.
    • Its not just Ozeki and Uemuu, but Dani and Suzumon as well. We're just gonna have to wait until the next Hiragana episode and following episodes roll out.

4. glsone

glsone Member

98 Band is dead according to Dani in one of the 5th singles bonus videos. Or at least she's not part of it any longer, but I'm pretty sure she said everyone was out of it.

5. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    akanen sent a pretty vid in her furisode for coming of age today on mobi but...ya it's a shame the majority of fans wont ever see any of this stuff since they don't have any group thing going on :(

6. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

In fuuchan's first showroom with five other members, they did the 35 billion pose. Where did that come about? Is that a gag?

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

48G and Nogi46 seems very organize for their Seijin Shiki and they got decent news coverage every year.(photos + news video)
    i just wondering what happen to Keyaki-chan. Is it that difficult to schedule a shrine for Seijin Shiki? if they cant find one, at least they could tag-along with Nogi46 right?

8. glsone

glsone Member

Naako and Satoshi did it together last year. Only thing I can think of is that there were a lot of Keyakis doing it this year and maybe it got a little complicated? But AKB manages it with 30-40 members so who knows. It's a shame.

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maybe management are afraid they might smile too much and destroy the groups image.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Reveen interesting theory you got there. But members already did lots of photoshoot smiling in front of camera for magazine photos in the past few years.
    maybe management just dont care about Seijin Shiki like 48G and Nogi46. 48G covered by Model Press and Nogi46 ususally cover by Tokyo Popline. maybe if Keyaki46 host a Seijin Shiki around the same time as 48G and Nogi46....who will cover them ????

EDIT:

articles from Model Press about Naako and Mei attending their Seijin Shiki in their hometown.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1739227

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It was a joke, I wasn't being serious.

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    a bit surprised they didn't do group coverage together for the likes of akane, kyonko and and the a few others ..
    maybe we will see more coverage next year? since a lot of the members( not that it matters but super popular members like neru, monarisa, zuumin) will be 20 by then~ i think there's like 10+ girls

13. glsone

glsone Member

There was 10 girls this year too.

14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yeah. Akanen, Naako, Fuuchan, Kyonko, Katoshi, Sarina, Nijika, Habu, Suzumon and Ozeki

15. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    huaaa ... thanks a lot for explanation ...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

16. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @ryuu15 No worries, one of my oshi is in the Mona Kingdom so XD

17. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    1. I believe that's from a magazine (BUBKA), not a unit. Kind of like Shida's own senbatsu.
    2. It's composed of Kanji's 1998 liners, they said they wanted to form a band (Neru just got a bass guitar from Sawabe in Keyakake). Apparently some members grew lazy lol
    3. Nothing's announced yet, but they'd probably have that episode in a few weeks or something

EDIT: oh wait, someone already answered xD

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    1. It's basically Manaka's gang lol. Here's their interview
    2. RIP the dream. The only one still motivated the do the band thing is Neru and Koike, plus they are the only ones who own instruments.
    3. There was a report that Ue said in her mobame that she's shooting something with Ozeki for keyakake, which could only be their couple shooting

A gag by Buruzon Chiemi

About the coming of age ceremony,
    I'm glad that they give them the privacy to attend the ceremony with their local friends and family

19. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The 35 billion thing is a known gag by a famous japanese comedianne Buruzon Chiemi
    A lot of Keyakichans like her and often does her gags (mostly Dani lol)

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    10 girls, more than Nogi this year, and yet no coverage or group event. And I would have loved to have seen Habu at the shrine!
    HOWEVER. By not doing the usual 48G/Nogi group event, they have kept it private and personal, which I think is also truly lovely. :) <3
    Congratulations to them all :)