1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    PS: I'm writing this with one hand so...

Basically, Neru and Yuuka were on showroom with Fuuchan and Satoshi. Whenever Yuuka dragged Neru back with her chair Neru would ignore her and continue what she was doing ect

2. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

i wonder who will be the center when performing songs normally performed by kanji

3. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Another conspiracy has just appeared on the net.

When you guys look at this picture, do you feel like something is not right?

[​IMG]

That's right, if she actually has to keep her arm still b/c of her injury, how did she wear that long sleeve shirt??

Here is the J-netz reaction:

http://nogiviola.livedoor.biz/archives/6512052.html

4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^
    i imagine someone helped her put the shirt on. she isn't in a full arm length cast, so i don't think beIng completely immobilized is necessary

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  5. White

White Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    For me that's not weird, after all she wearing a big hoddie. And i think she didnt using a big cast so it's not weird.
    But I don't know, didn't the announcement say techi got injured arm but they didn't say that injured because she fall down when kouhaku right? (Or have they said it?)
    There so many saying that the injured arm from kouhaku.

6. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

nothing about falling down

but that muscle part is responsible for the extension part of the arm, and if she does it too much the wrong way then that's probably how she got the injury by practice too hard.

7. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

She teared her muscle or ruptured her tendon. The sling just prevents her arm from flapping around. It is not like she broke her bones. You/she could still move it, only some movement, like lifting and extending the arm, would be difficult. Basically you just lose strength trying to hold you extended arm in a horizontal position, if you force holding it, the arm will shake funnily.
    She should be fine putting some shirt on herself

8. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Getting Paruru flashbacks. Is she really hurt? Is it really that bad? Is it just a cover for something psychological? Why does she act so different now?

9. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

What a fiasco.
    I love this disaster of a group.

As a Hiragana oshi Im actually super excited about this. I have to admit Ive been salty for awhile feeling like Hiragans hasnt been getting the respect they deserve. No A sides. Getting snubbed by Neru. Hardly in variety.

And in the past fee months, reinforcements of 9 amazing new members, their own Netflix show, some solid variety episodes, a feature episode on AKBShow and now freaking a 3 night concert at Budokan. Hiragana can finally show the world that they've been the superior group this whole time.

Honestly, I like Kanji as a whole and not just Hiragana (but I like Hiragana the most) but this is just really embarrassing for Kanji. Kanji is nothing without Tecchi but Hiragana can step up to the plate because theyre pro af and theyre more than just backup dancers for one emo teenager.

Im nervous for Hiragana. I know they can pull it off but they have to be super nervous and theyre going to have to work hard. I just hope Neru doesnt perform with them. Probably will though as a "surprise"

• Like Like x 1
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Moerin-chan visited Keyaki MVs locatoins =)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photo of Kanji members (short hair group)

[​IMG]

source

12. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    National HS are like that. Not individual HS events though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Not even surprised in the slightest bit. It's always the International fans who make mountains out of a molehill. even in a problem that Japanese fans have no problem with. Good job for wasting 20-30 pages for nothing (a problem u create just for the sake of protesting). Not the first time, won't be the last time either.

what is even a shogunai? shogun-ai? A love toward military dictator ship? wow a new type of love! this comments make me laugh for all the wrong reasons lmaooo
    shogunai lmaooo

15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm even more surprised some guys really think that opinions of 10 guys are equal to opinions of thousand of thousand of fans out there... I don't really know if that is "naive" or just "stupid"...

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Not when those 10 guys are the one who helps to coordinate with the other fans. Go back few pages and see that those people defo know more than people like us, who probably does not live near Japan at all. Yes, in terms of numbers, there are lots of claimers, "monster fans" here. But, those complaining live in as far as US, UK; those who are definitely out of touch with the Japanese fans than those 10 guys.
    well, at least we have 1 great guy who help to invent a word that is "shogunai"

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Loving this short-hair-brigade :cute:

18. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I'm disappointed, you could have easily pulled off a silent majority joke...

As far as i can see, most posts here were half serious and poking fun at kyz46 project at the same time.
    But fans are fans, doesn't matter if they live on the moon or in japan. These supporters buy their products, listen to their music and occasional travel long distances to see them live. To deny them to share their views is a bit backwards. The internet was suppose to shatter all boundaries between nations and what not, but the cooperations are winning by creating division lines and pegging people against each other.
    If someone has an opinion on a subject, then they should share it, or remain part of a silent majority that gets walk over all the time. (well, i tried)

feel free to ignore this post, because i doesn't really make sense. I just wanted to put "silent majority" in one of these threads...

• Like Like x 1
  19. glsone

glsone Member

Also don't underestimate difference the cultural differences make. Same reason why scandals are a big deal, although less so lately, to Japanese fans but international fans care much less.

20. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    My favorite is Zumiin's. Also Im liking that Kankoku vibe I'm getting from Mona's.
    And my wish is to either see Techi in a no-bangs hair style or in dyed one.
    Also Oda is surprisingly cute, never thought bob-hair would suit her.