1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

lol this was amazing to read.

I'm just saying I'm not the only one who thinks idols need to be skinny. The leader of HKT and 3 time SSK winner thinks the same way, and said so for everyone else to see. /shrug

2. KodamaHarukaMyWaifu

KodamaHarukaMyWaifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Hun, just go back to Sakura's page okay? Goshhhh

3. Exsequor

Exsequor Kenkyuusei

Please don't feed the trolls or this will never stop.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

In other news, Otona Ressha was the fourth highest ranking HKT song (#35) in this year's Request Hour, after Romantic Byou (#6), Get You! (#10), and Koisuru Ribbon! (#17), and even ranking one place higher than Kanojo (#36). Even though it dropped from from last year's ranking of #15, all HKT songs ranked higher than it this year are new songs, and the HKT songs ranked higher than it last year didn't rank at all.

I hope Haruppi is encouraged by this and sees that she stills has fans who still strongly support and are waiting for her. I mostly lurk on her thread and refrain from posting, but amidst some of the more discouraging and negative comments, I just wanted to share my support for her and hope that she can regain her health and find confidence in herself again.

5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Someone has a different opinion than me = troll

got it :approve:

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Uhh, no. In fact, even though your posts have been reported on this thread I have not moderated them because there is no rule that says everything that goes on in a member thread has to be fanboy/girling. Criticism and dissatisfaction are fair game on all member threads. That said....

There comes a point where honest criticism crosses a line and becomes a repeated attempt to cause friction. In other words, is somebody posting to contribute to the conversation, even if it isn't the most complimentary of posts? Or are they merely trying to be a jerk? It is the opinion of many in this thread that you are crossing that line. Personally, I haven't made up my mind, but I will say that at best you are straddling the line.

So since you have said your piece about Haruppi's weight, illness, etc, I trust that you are done with that narrative. I'm not saying you can't post in this thread, but I do think you are smart enough to understand what I mean.

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I stand by what I said though. I think I only made one joke, the rest was serious.

I don't think I crossed the line. But I guess a lot of people in this thread want it to be their own echo-chamber safe space, so I'll stop posting here for a while.

Doesn't change my opinion one bit though, someone has a job to do and they are not doing it at all, so its fair to criticise them.

If this was a forum for a football team and the main star player decided to stop caring about their diet and exercise, I'd post the exact same thing here. But to people here I'm just a "young girl fat shaming predator" or something stupid like that.

Fine, whatever. But I'll say this and then won't post here for a while. IMO it is an idol's job to do a few things:
    1. interact well with fans, smile, be nice
    2. at least learn the songs and dances to the best of their ability
    3. stay cute.
    That's literally all they have to do for their job. Not their hobby, but for their actual job.

I didn't say anything about haruppi while she went through anything she went through for the first ~1 year. But at this point its obvious she has given up on trying to stay in shape. Her career is basically over, all because she apparently doesn't have enough discipline to stick to a healthy diet (NO, unlike some people in this thread who put words into my mouth, I don't want anyone to be anorexic).

Unlike what some think, I would love to have the old haruppi back, but yes I am extremely disappointed in the fact that her entire career is on the line and she can't do what she needs to do. There are people out there who go all the way through university, working hard for years, and still can't find a full time job at the end and get so depressed they live shit lives. And all someone else has to do to have a good career is stay off the McDonalds, ramen, and pizza and replace them with salads and fish and fruit, and a little exercise. And they can't even be bothered to do it? Yea, sorry but I lose all respect for that person.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    You clearly haven't read anything we wrote, did you? I'll say it one last time, after that I give up since apparently you either can't read, have no idea about biology or are just a troll. Either way, a waste of time trying to explain it to you.

If a football player had an injury or serious illness and got out of shape, no person in their right mind would blame and shame him. Instead, his fans would support him to get better as soon as possible, and to act according to his doctor's recommendations (so if the doctor says no exercise for a few months, that's no exercise for a few months!).

We DON'T and CAN'T KNOW if Haruppi's weight gain is due to bad diet. People with some health issues, such as hormonal issues, or who take certain meds gain weight despite a low caloric intake. They may literally be eating way less than what they did before the issues started, and still gain weight. Are you saying that in this case, she should drop her calorie intake to a dangerously low level and possibly develop an eating disorder? And all the other problems that come with prolonged extreme dieting, such as heart issues? I know a person who died from anorexia and another one who was on the verge of dying. I'd rather Haruppi be a bit chubby then have to force herself to eat, say, below 500 calories a day to lose weight, then developing another health condition such as heart issues. She definitely can't be a successful idol then.

So how about you at least consider all the possibilities before you fat shame someone. Yes, she might be overeating on unhealthy food. Or she might be battling a serious illness. We simply don't know, and we are not in any position to judge.

• Like Like x 2
  9. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I can't believe this discussion is still going on but if you're not trolling all I have to say is:

1. Clearly you haven't read anything anyone else posted in this thread, or you have an inability to rethink your own perspective or think about anyone else's
    2. Using echo chamber safe space as pejoratives is dumb because they don't apply here, and it's also an incredibly lazy and trollish way to say "I dont want to engage with what anyone is saying on face value so I'm going to throw some buzzwords at you that dismisses the character of the people disagreeing with me without engaging with the content of what they are saying"
    Ironically, by dismissing everyones thoughts by insinuating they're "snowflakes" or something, you're the one who is engaging in "echo chamber"-like behavior: you come in and derail a thread by reposting the same shit for weeks without actually engaging or considering anything anyone else has said. Rather than actually engaging in a discussion you come in with a preconceived notion both of what is going on with Haruppi and what the other people in this thread think as well as a refusal to reconsider your position.

• Like Like x 1
  10. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    @kyoto48☀︎☂ Move on. You're not technically breaking any rules but you haven't added anything new to the discussion besides repeating your opinion over and over. Any additional post without any new information will be automatically removed and you'll be warned.

Everyone else: Don't comment anymore on it.

Thank you.

11. Lionheart

Lionheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Any news when will Haruppi gonna come back? Will she make it on one of the concerts?

12. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    she's not scheduled for the first leg of the concerts :/

13. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Remember last year, when Haruppi made a surprise return in last years concert? (the final, iirc). Maybe that'll happen again

14. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Dear troll. Daily mail is about as reliable as shukan bunshun. Haruppi has not nearly gained that much weight. Just the natural weight gain of a performer that has to sit around more than she is used to.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

16. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    You can claim whatever you feel like about daily mail, but this is a true story about an actress that gained 70 pounds in 2 years due to hormone imbalance, there is even a video of the actress talking about that, but maybe you haven’t even opened the link... It was just an example the poster cited of a condition that may lead to inexplicable weight gain, as many are still speculation about Haruppi’s condition, but great that you seem to know everything about it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No Haruppi involvment in the AKB 51st single at all. I'm guessing that we probably won't see her back until after the SSK campaign, I don't see how she could realistically enter the next SSK with no activity, probably better for her to come back around July and try and build again for next year.

18. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I agree!It would be rather difficult for her to maintain or having a high rank!Maybe some fans would have saved their money to boost her for when she comeback but sadly I think she might have lost some fans!Not because she hate or anything but maybe because they have eventually move on in a "far from the eyes,far from the heart" kin of way!

19. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don’t know, by now I’m kinda doubting she will come back at all... I’m fearing she will show up next to announce graduation... :(

20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I feel like it could be indeed a possibility!But even though she can be pessimist at times,she also quit stubborn,I think,so she might continue for a while!