1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 51st [Jabaja] (2018/03/14)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AHH OMG. SO SHOOK. NAACHAN IS LOOKING SO MUCH LIKE A GUY!!!
    So you’re saying someone like Amber is still a full on girl despite very very rarely wear skirts and looking much more like a guy is not “full danso” but Naachan is. Okay. I don’t understand your backward logic.

2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Too bad you weren’t a “fan” during her Kenkyuusei Era. You missed out on a lot of good stuff then. Oh well... :awesome:

3. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I thought she was the prettiest when 14th gen made their debut.

4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Now just two left, one center and the other one live in limbo between pushed and not pushed. I wonder how Miki look at this.

5. trxsh

trxsh Member

Hahaaa, Amber Liu is in the territory of getting weird looks when she goes to the girls' washroom, but no, Naachan is the true threat to our sacred family values.

Arguing is kind of a waste of time when logic isnt a factor is someone's belief system so I wouldnt recommend it (that user doesnt rlly annoy me much though)

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Believe it or not, I'm not trolling lol I didn't watch the shuffle, I just read the announcement and where the members placed, but I didn't actually watch it ^^;

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Time will tell. I've had this discussion w/ people on Twitter- I'm NOT Anti-Okada. I blame AKI-P for indulging in his latest "Fad"...the Danso girl look. Okada is Okada - she doesn't decide who is 'Center'- Okada loves the girls & always looked after KomiHaru so I'll always appreciate that.

Okada isn't the Prob....AKI-P is
    MANY Haters on Stage48 didn't understand why Paruru was being used & pushed- the Idea of a Tsundere Idol tickled AKI-P - the Main Attack was "Guys just like Paruru cause she's CUTE"- which was TRUE in many cases. However, she was also interesting in the AKB dynamic. One could argue AKI-P is rolling the dice w/ this "Danso Girl" concept - Time will tell if this was a wise decision.

Mayuyu is officially GONE - AKI-P might have 1 bullet left in his gun to get people excited about AKB again...my question is: Is Okada Nana, who is openly Danso, really who you want to hang your Post-Mayuyu AKB on?? Wouldn't a more "well-rounded" or Fan-Balanced Idol be a better choice? Sayanee, Mayuyu, Acchan, Yuko, Paruru, Sakura, Jurina, Kitaharie ALL have mass appeal & cast a "Wide Net"....NOT saying Okada can't eventually become that but it's now 2018 & AKB's been slowly declining since 2015-16.

Many OLDER & Original Kami 7 fans didn't stick around - OR Maybe they weren't given a Reason to??

Success or Failure - I won't blame 2018 on Okada (Why should I) - Clearly Mion wasn't what AKI-P wants & Yokohama Yui clearly isn't used in an "Ace" capacity - Yukirin's half out the door. They seem to be "USING" KomiHaru as a Flank & pretty face (which is better than Nothing)- Why they can't use Rena Kato or Promote some fresh Team 8 gal people like... Nope, Okada Nana's placement is ALL AKI-P. What does AKB & it's fans do when AKI-P gets "Bored" of the Danso fad??? You Know he will - His EGO & experiments need to take a backseat to what's good for AKB as a WHOLE. There's 47 other girls & he's still relying on Sister Groups to BOOST his Singles & Handshake sales?

How long do we have to wait for him to "right the ship" 2019 -2020? I think he's trying to duplicate Yurina Hirate in AKB...What if you're not into that. It's a risky move.

I don't plan on discussing this further - I was merely replying to people who replied to me. The single is like 6 weeks away.

The Three Muskateers - what happened to that?? Miki grew up into a very pretty lady & Mako is as alluring & lovely as Kojiharu I wish Okada stuck w/ her Majime Hime character. Which she still kinda is but unless you're into Handsome Idols or girls that are into cross-dressing. I wish Sally Amaki could be in AKB48 - she'd be perfect. The Bi-Sexual thing is HOT where you're cute....but it's desire to dress MANLY & project a Boyish image that turns me off. But I am just 1 guy and it doesn't even matter what WE think... Japan will decide is she's want AKB48 needs. It's really Japan's decision on AKI-P's decision

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The problem is that for all the qualities that Naachan has, you know, good singer, good dancer, hardworker, leadership, you can only think about she is chosen because of danso. If only it was that simple, Naachan didn't have to go through all of those pain trying to be where she is now. Basically this is the first one I see someone proposing this theory. Even Naachan anti in 2ch didn't have that kind of thought.
    Of course after she is chosen as the center, they might try to exploit the danso part, but good at danso is probably not the main reason she was chosen as the center.

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It's been so many years and you guys are still feeding the trolls :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  10. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Trolls lives MATTER

11. trxsh

trxsh Member

Having a controversial opinion isnt necessarily trolling though.

anyway I think Naachan has broader appeal than someone like kato rena.... or even komiharu who I really liked a lot but last I remember thinking of her was that she really needs better emotional coping skills so she doesnt come across as unstable or manipulative

12. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    If danso is the way to become Center then please explain to me what the heck happened to Sae

13. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

^^ timing

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Of course. But the way he conveys his controversial opinions is purposefully inflammatory, which is the original definition of trolling.

And people take the bait, every single time :lol:

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Naachan was chosen because she's popular and is still rising. If Mion isnt stagnating (and fell out of senbatsu), I think she would be chosen as center. Oh well things doesnt go as planned (just like alot of the pushes)

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I wish management can make up its mind who it really is they're supporting as the lead(s) of the group. I think more people here are in favor of this revolving center idea but as it is, you can't even figure out who it will be. One minute it's headed in a certain direction but then it goes somewhere else. They're probably not going to get there if they keep changing directions. If it has to be a revolving one, I kinda like the nogi approach where it's revolving but only among their very top members so you still get a face (nanase, maiyan, asuka). Even with the sister groups, you know who they're focusing on -- yumiko, mirurun, ogiyuka/nakai, hana(maybe sakura), obata yuna/jurina. And what happened to building up kubo satone?

edit: oh, and nothing against okada -- if it's her then I hope it continues although I think continuing with mion might have been better instead of trying a new experiment.

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Naachan got my attention from her Kenkyuusei days. She was fantastic from the very beginning, always had a special energy to her and a unique personality in comparison to her peers. She still is a majime hime, it's just that she's become a warrior as well and the hair got in her way :blush: Seriously though, if they go for the Nogi route in which they have three or four really strong people available to center for a very long time, I'm super glad Naachan was added into such a roster. This is her second release center (one album, one single) and that's in less than six months. I think management has a lot of faith in her and many reasons to have it. If someone is to compete with the likes of Jurina and Sakura for the crown in the near future, I think it definitely is her.

18. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

She existed in a time where Riripon has yet to invent feminism.

19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Exactly! Do people still read Slacker's long, tedious post lol? I love reading huge chunk of text... but when the idea is all over the place and each point presented is contradictory, it gives me headache XD. I can understand why people took the bait thou. With that random capslock and huge word, it's hard not to get trolled by that.

• Like Like x 1
  20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    lol, as a frequent poster here I thought you already came across the video one way or another. :^^;:

first, not at the right time. When there was Sae in AKB there was also Atsuko. :XD: Simple enough explanation no?