1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    There's a big problem in my family. I blame my father's pragmatism during his youth as the cause, my brother followed his choice, cause he's stuggling in his life. I refused, I don't want to struggle in life like them.

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

It's all the Piyo worship lol

Light blue, sea green, & white have been my fave colors for decades. Pink, not so much. Wife likes cobalt blue and white...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I confess I've always liked X-MEN, but not as much as Wolverine in his solo stories (as Patch in Madripoor for example). I guess the same goes for idol groups.

5. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

I must confess that my oshi was this Japanese Idol:

[​IMG]

but now I oshihen to this Korean Idol

[​IMG]

6. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I regret leaving med school. Now I don't like my life, I'm a lawyer but I don't have the guts to leave everything and try med school again. Never told ANYONE this.

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for sharing. That's a hard place to be in, all right...

Both are practices, both are disciplines that require a lot of schooling at high cost. However, law doesn't subject you to the consequences of killing someone as you strive for higher and higher competence...

Perhaps a stopgap solution may be: consider specializing in medical tort. That'll require some training (or at least exposure) in doctors'/practitioners' medical terms, procedures, qualifications, and other lay-of-land knowledge. This will 1) allow you to save for medical school 2) give you a leg up on many other med students. Another, is medical research. This advice is of course is completely void of any particulars besides what you've shared here, so salt heavily.

Not having the desire to change your life, feeling helpless to bring yourself to face what needs to be done... is a bad place. Been there. I hope something rises up soon to help you make your decision. :flower:

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I just realized that Metallica is an excellent band and now I regret that I could watched the concert in 2013 for free but I didn't take it…………

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

With the good friendship Naachan and Noepii got, I'm hoping one day that they go on a double date together (Naachan and her wife and Noepii and her wife).

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry Yasushi Akimoto, Thom Yorke writes songs about unrequited love better than you.

11. RyuKen

RyuKen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    I confess that I would decline offers to go hang out with friends and spend my time watching youtube videos about these girls

12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Welcome to the community!

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48 releases another disco song.

Let's back to 2013, the first time AKB48 released disco song, Koisuru Fortune Cookie. Everyone knows that it was released in a same year with Daft Punk released Random Access Memories that was rather to be disco than usual EDM. The hit single, Get Lucky could be heard almost everywhere at that moment.

My mom liked Get Lucky. I wonder what if I introduced Koisuru Fortune Cookie to her, would she like it? Both songs are actually similar.

Unrelated, I heard someone, an electronic musician who is an avid fan of both of Daft Punk and AKB48 said that he was about to make a mashup of Get Lucky & Koisuru Fortune Cookie but I didn't know if he ever done it.

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Until today, if anyone asked me which well-known NMB48 members I've met at HS and 2-shots, Ota Yuuri would not have been on the list. "No, I've never met her." I've just been sorting out a pile of old papers at home, one of which was a printed-out list of members at an NMB48 National HS event at Makuhari Messe 2 years ago which I attended. In one of the lanes alongside the names of Jo Eriko and Kushiro Rina is Ota Yuuri! I can remember meeting Jo and Rinacchi but I just can't remember Yuuri. I'm sure I checked the names on the signs at each lane to make sure they were the same as on my printed list. I can only guess that at the time I just didn't know who she was...

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    A friend of mine is gonna have vacation to Japan. I ask him to send fanletters to my oshimens to invite them to come to Indonesia. I tell them that by come to Indonesia, they can buy Kusuka as many as they want. ._.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    To Kpop fans, never forget this masterpiece! 6 years passed, still no Kpop songs as iconic as it.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Most iconic Kpop song was made by someone which his agency was doubtful about him because he's fat & ugly, not by handsome oppa.

17. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    PSY certainly knew how to sell a joke. And he was good at it lol
    Also, might as well start my confessions here:
    I was known as the Gangnam Style guy back in high school. It was funny...but to this day, my one fear about that last year is that (somehow) a video from that particular prom goes viral.
    It will probably never happen. But still lol

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Overrated and underrated

AKB48:
    DYKdcNnU0AErELm.jpg

Kpop
    Overrated: Most Kpop group that most people know especially goddamn BTS.
    Underrated: This and this to name a few.

19. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    you just hate Yuiyui and Rinrin...butt hurt?

20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    B-but AKMU isn’t underrated?