[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Well this is a little sooner than I expected. The big question is obviously: Who will be the center?
    Looking at Techi, we can't even be sure if she will be able to participate at all, I mean, song and MV recordings will probably begin very soon.
    As much as I'd like to see someone new at center position, I'd also be perfectly fine with (a regenerated) Techi, as long as performances aren't the way we have seen them over the past few months.

I'm also curious about the song choice. Will they go the "dark/edgy" route again? Will they try something "lighter" as they did with Kaze ni? Will they try a completely different concept? Who knows.

2. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Plot twist: It's a Hiragana only single

3. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Hiragana A-Side please [hehe]

4. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I vote double a-side with a coupling song that is the sequel to W Keyakizaka no uta.

5. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  6. DreamStar

DreamStar Kenkyuusei

I think they found out the MV location and heard the new song.

7. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

Neru center please

8. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    There have been predictions of a Suzumoto center because the guy in the leak says "It's really Suzumoto!" (Suzumon center please. Strong dance track.)

9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Or maybe his oshimen is Suzumoto. Anw, how did Hirate dance in their new PV with a hand like that?

10. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    It might not have even been a leak from the new single to be honest. They could have been filming a coupling song, like an unit song with Mon in it or even a Mon solo song.

I was looking through Japanese matome sites when the leak came out. A bunch of people mentioned Techi's injury too, but I saw a comment that was kind of like: maybe the MV will have a choreography that doesn't use one arm for Techi and the actual live performances will have her dancing with both arms once she's healed. I don't really know anything about dance, arms, and all that stuff though.

11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i wouldn't mind a suzumoto center especially if she slays with a cool dance break

though maybe she is just filling Techi's spot in practice at center till Techi is ready

nobody really knows when the new pv will be shot or what type it'll be. A drama pv would be cool imo.

12. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

I still want a Techi center hehe

13. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    if she is healthy enough, i don't mind it. i think she has been a big reason of keya bringing in a lot of fans that normally wouldn't give 48\46 groups a chance, but if she is there needs to be a plan in place if she can't perform.

14. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

IMHO, it looks like miyu will center...

but also IMHO i really like about that plot twist,, hiragana's first Single

15. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I'm not excited about the prospect of a Suzumoto center.

Would rather see a Neru center or Kakizaki center.

Or literally anyone else.

16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I guess I don't really mind who centers in the end, except maybe zuumin since I'm not sure she can stay healthy. Mon does get pretty good treatment though~

17. Red Coat

Red Coat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Still want to see techi as centre...

18. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Honestly at this point I just will love whoever that be center (except Techi, sorry), but if Mon is center... :inlove:

19. sistren

sistren Kenkyuusei

80% techi centers again, 10% yuipon/yuichanzu/neru, 5% wwatanabe or monrisa 3% yuukanen 2% suzumon center

i will be really really shocked if suzumon centers, but i think she would be interesting--great dancer, very expressive face

20. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I don't know what to think of Suzumon centering, but it will fire up some discussion in JP media if it happens. Like, speculation of whether she really is healthy or if it is a "compensation prize" after what happened on Kouhaku.
    But there are a few reasons why the guy in the video might have said that and I don't think this is the reason.