1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Wow, I didn't expect this. :eek:

I hope Ikomachan thrives in the Entertainment Industry. :)

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  3. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm extremely sad at this :cry:
    Ikomachan was what made me love Nogizaka.
    A hetare anime otaku girl as the center of an idol group. Being able to relate with her made me even more interested at her. She will forever be the girl who gave Nogizaka its color.
    I hope she has a wonderful graduation single, and graduation concert
    I'm glad that at least she was there when they won the Record Award.
    We love you Ikoma Rina <3

4. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So Sad... :(
    I Hope Ikoma Keeps Shining In The Future...
    She Has Good Relationship With Many People In Showbiz World And I Think It'll Help Her A lot...

5. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    So sad with Nanami and Ikoma graduation Nogizaka 46 it's over for me, but I really like this grout so much, when Akimoto Sayaka, Mariko and Yuko graduate I didn't watch AKB anymore, but I always support them with Nogi the same I hope for the best to them, right now I really like Keyakizaka46 it's more like old AKB and I really liked the old AKB.

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    how unfortunate. Ikoma was always a good member to have around and with many of us remembering their debut days she really was the member who stood out a lot (being the original center and all). I'll really miss her tho. Like others I thought she would stay for another year tho so this is quite surprising.

7. miserri

miserri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    aw it's a shame that she decides to go. but it's not surprising. last year was very good for nogizaka so maybe she (as well as other 1st gen members) feels like she's acomplished all she wanted. as long as she doesn't disappear i will be there looking forward her next activities

8. BuayaDarat

BuayaDarat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Please stay Ikoma. When you go I miss you very much please keep sing sing sing. I hope you will not get married. Keep you smile

9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Sad to hear as well :(

But I wonder if Mayuyu's recent graduation was also a trigger for Ikoma-chan... ?

10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Never been a huge fan of Ikoma, but she was my gateway to nogizaka. It was her who got me started to get interested in Nogi.

I wish her all the best. I hope whatever her future ambitions are, she'll be successful.

This caught me by surprise. I was thinking that some other girls will go first. I still think that Nogi will still be quite strong. But this string of graduations is saddening nevertheless.

11. Jamie Soo

Jamie Soo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Not that I don't expect it at some point, but for it to be this soon is definitely shocking. She has focus more on the outside other Nogizaka for quite some time. She's picking up her popularity in Nogi as well. It's sad. We will all miss her but let's wish her the very best in her new career destination. I would hope she will have a new solo single to her name. Her singing has improve much. Congratulations Ikoma-chan and my very best wishes and blessings in your new endeavours!

12. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    I kind of expected that she will graduate since last year, but her announcement still sounds sudden to me. Hope she will get a good agency and has a great career after graduating.
    For her regular shows, I'm hoping that they will at least let her keep jumpolice. She really looks like she is really enjoying herself there and JUMP editorial department (and the mangaka) seems to really love her as well.

Someone on twitter compiled all the messages from celebrity, idols, talents (and even a politician) on her graduation announcement. I probably wouldn't compile all of it here since it's long.
    Messages on Ikoma Rina's graduation announcement:
    https://twitter.com/kiwikeribbb/status/958608991067582464
    (The list is still uncomplete, and more will be updated later).

I really like Ichiki Rena's blog on Ikoma's announcement. Really shows how close they are all this time, even after renarin grduated. (Would be nice if someone can translate this)
    https://gamp.ameblo.jp/rena-ichiki/entry-12348851098.html
    IMG_20180131_234714.jpg

(I will update some of the message with translation later with the usual stuffs)

13. nura

nura Kenkyuusei

I just hear the news. Its very sad but i know it's the best decision for her own sake. She is the reason why im into nogi. My no 1 oshi. She will forever be the eternal face for nogi in my book. Still shocked hearing the news but cant wait what the future will jold for her.

14. Azumi

Azumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maeda Atsuko
    I will miss Ikomachan
    She was my first Nogi bias T _ T
    [​IMG]

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Wow... even she got a politician to congragulate her :shocku:

16. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Ikoma was my first Oshi of Nogizaka46, I have always found her very nice.
    Good luck, Ikoma-chan.:)

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Besides @Seditious85 translation to Hinachima's blog, is anyone translating some of those tweets or blog posts? Google-san just doesn't do them justice.

18. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    husna212 will :p
    i'll try to translate as well (part of nihongo benkyou :p), i'll probably start with miona, i think it was sweet ...

19. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Not all though, i will just translate the easiest ones and i need to have it rechecked as well before i published it lol, so it will take time.

Someone already translated Hori's blog btw
    https://horistardust.tumblr.com/post/170375346737/english-blog-translation-hori-miona-2018-01

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    oh i see, thanks for the link :D
    will try another one then :) am waiting for mayuyu's twit , none yet?