Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

She will be Center until Keyakizaka 100th Single!! And we can went to Chapter 2!

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    C'mon people! It's only 6 single. It's not too much. Tecchi in center it's GREAT! I hope for somethink strong, cool and cool! bot not EMO style.

3. consig

consig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Just noticed berika and berisa not evenly positioned for the 1st time :^^;:

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

So it's the same old, same old eh.

5. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Boring.

'Will probably watch the PV though. Would appreciate it if it has Techi smiling in it, or just have her face not covered with her hair. Would appreciate it more if the PV won't be another techi and friends.

'Will probably visit the thread again if the members faint or something in a performance.

7. dhimasdhimas

dhimasdhimas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ayanashahab
    what is the japanese fans reaction about this?

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    that's the way!!!!
    thank god we have a smart management!
    don't replace it when it works ☺

welcome to rant48
    i'm sure ppl here will rant anyway

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Seeing people happy for Tecchi's center makes me think about wether they actually like her as a person or as an idol. I love Techi, she is in my top three, but when I heard she was center I became very worried...She has hyperventilated during Kohaku and she could not attend the nippon budokan because of health issues. It's not the first time she's sick, and on keyakake, the rare times she's present, she covers her face to avoid attention. Another center might be hard on her, and she might collapse again...So let me just ask you to think about Techi's health and happiness before saying you want her to center forever. I'm the same age as Techi, and I know that at this age you are not willing to work work work all the time. I don't want techi to be depressed and tired, I want to see her smile, even if in 2nd or 3rd row...Why making her hold a center position she clearly doesn't want right now and that she can't endure.
    This is just my point of view

10. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    maybe because i am a momoclo z fan, i don't see the problem with a consistent center. Either way this line up looks pretty solid to me if we are just thinking about quality.

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Oh yay people who hate change and like centres who fall asleep on stage came :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Disappointed but expected

13. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    lol are you saying you want her to do her best so that the other girls lose the will to even try :fp:
    She doesn't even need to show that she is irreplacable. The events of the last weeks clearly show that she is, at least in management's opinion.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

when the management put all their hope on 1 member, that's not a smart move in my book. they never learned from Cancelling Budokan 2 day Kanji concerts.

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I watched some blogers and ... they want to see Tecchi (boring but still want)? ONLY Tecchi!

16. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i wonder if they'll approach a million sales.

17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    that was the perfect time to change the center if they wanted to try... the fact Hirate is the center again, it's confirmed at this point we're gonna have another situation like SKE's Jurina

18. glsone

glsone Member

There must be something going on backstage that we don't see that management does that's causing this. Maybe the rest of Kanji really is that bad somehow backstage or at other jobs that makes management have 0 confidence in them.

19. PP22

PP22 Kenkyuusei

I understand it's complicated to change the center but why not put two centers ? Techi and an other girl could be interesting and better for Techi.

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    OH! Yuichanzu and Tecchi! They are strogest singers in Kanji. Without actual dance but with strong vocal :drool: May be song like...

if the video does not show watch the video here