1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
  2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Pretty sure aoi is burning inside. She is lower level girl and cant do nothing when her 'techigod' cant perform in budokan and take all the screentime in latest mv. Risa in the other hand is techi's frontmen who decides that aoi shouldnt say bad about techi.

3. Bingo

Bingo Member

a quote from that twitter account "yes it's all not real, i also steal some jokes from txt accs," fake but funny though

4. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

Screenshot_20180216-190555.png
    paused at the right moment
    that punk manaka

• Like Like x 1
  5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Do anyone know where are most of these video came from? I especially interested with some segments of where Aoi and Neru is in some kind of acting (Minute 1:47 and 4:34).
    Video author doesn't let us post comments, so I'm asking here instead

Don't think too much about the audio though :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Seems to be the Individual PV for the 4th single.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@innoaloe Neru@4:34 was from 3rd single (Neru kojin pv)

Aoi@1:47 was from 4th single (Aoi kojin pv)

8. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Thanks guys! Gonna have a look at those

9. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Techi has to stay there for 1 year if she actually join that project. Not to mention the casts has to train together and later do their music tour. I don't see any chance that she could take part in that.

10. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Why would she anyway? Where is this discussion even coming from? It was clearly announced as AKB48 members being able to join, not Sakamichi members and even if she could participate, I don't see Aki-P letting go of one of his top idols for such a minor thing. Who knows what they did there, if they even were there in the first place, but I'd be pretty unconcerned regarding that drama lol

11. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Yea, that what I thought too. Lots people just speculate that reason because Techi was in L.A with Aki-P and later of that day, the Mexican Producer post his picture of him and Aki-P together. This don't really has to do with her chance of joining that project lol. She might just be there for something else or maybe Aki-P and the Staffs just take her on a short trip to relieve her stress lol

12. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Techi was in Los Angeles?!!!

13. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

A few days ago, there was some twitter saying that they saw Techi and Aki-P, along with Staffs in L.A airport. I believe there is no picture too so the trust that she was really there are not is unknown.

14. Akiyama

Akiyama Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    I just noticed this last night.

Here in the UK, Kaze ni Fukarete mo and Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru got added to Spotify, which previously had nothing by Keyakizaka46.

They also got added to Amazon UK's digital music section. The only thing Amazon UK is missing now is Sekai ni wa Ai Shika nai.

Nogizaka46 also suddenly has a load of stuff on Spotify and Amazon UK too . . . maybe everything? I don't know that much about Nogizaka.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Amazon ITA has pretty much everything by 48 groups and Nogizaka.
    Keyaki has a lot of stuff but buying the album there had been a quest (esp I think because we can't import CD anymore from UK but we have to wait US Amazon... it's a mess lol)
    CDJapan seems the safe choice but it's for people who know it actuall exist.. so not causal buyers

I'm still waiting for proof that Techi was in LA
    And most important, why?
    Could care less about the Mexican drama since it wouldn't help her, but I'm curious if it doesn't means some other project for her.

After all, we only came to know Pechan had been in Greece when they announced her PB

16. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Photobook seems like the most likely reason. Especially after seeing Neru put up those crazy numbers.

17. Akiyama

Akiyama Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Do you mean in mp3?

Why can't you import stuff from the UK? We're all in the Single Market so it should be possible . . . ?

The UK doesn't leave the EU until March 2019.

18. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I used to use cdjapan a lot, but amazon.co.jp allows you to pay for import taxes and customs in advance, for over a year now. This means your packages won't get stuck at the customs and you won't need to pay courier services charges, which is sometimes as expensive as the goods itself. Just switch to english language on amazon japan's webpage and it will show what can be posted to your country and what not, usually anything that has a battery inside won't get shipped, anything else it fine.

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Akiyama
    I mean CD/DVD

We can import stuff from UK, except some cathegory, including, for some reason, CDs... I didn't investigated much on it, but when I brought my copy I couldn't buy it from AmazonUK and had to wait for AmazonUS to have at least 1 copy lol

Perhpas it's something that regards just Amazon? Or Italy.. we're weird that way

@radiohifi Thanks for the info, I'll probably use Amazon jp for this single and Hiragana album :chuffed:

20. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Are you from Europe?
    When I order stuff, if I have to pay customs taxes, I have to do it when it arrives, because it depends whether it gets stuck or not (here in Portugal).