Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    But you see, in 2007 AKB didn't have two thousand members. They have a 16th gen, they've just made another draft, they're probably going to have auditions for a 17th gen in future and Team 8 will always have 47 members. What's the point then? Good luck, girls.

2. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Lol hun "Dec 8, 2017"

3. Pokemon_Forever

Pokemon_Forever Kenkyuusei

Yep. That's why many of the earlier gen girls quit AKB back then due to the lack of screentime.

Now do I agree with what you say.

Anyway, I don't see a point explaining to you again. I have said what I have to say - Either learn to adapt or quit AKB altogether. You need to calm down too.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  4. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    dammit AKS!
    I want five eitos. not two!
    -------------------------------------------

Nako's first AKB senbatsu! YAS!
    Miku already chosen as senbatsu in two AKB singles.
    don't be greedy Miku fans ;)

so proud of yuiyui
    started from the bottom and now she is on the top!
    [​IMG]
    what a beast!

and why people complaining about sasshi, sayanee, and yukirin being in front row? they are still have a possibility to participate in ssk! you all still remember Miichan right?
    but don't worry, you won't see them in the next single. :)

5. Pokemon_Forever

Bro, so you are telling me that ALL foreign 48Group fans must join Stage48 forums in order to be an AKB wota? There are lots of foreign fans who don't join this forum. I joined only to set the view post count to the max so I don't need to keep clicking to the next page. I got to know this forum only last year. lols

6. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I can't speak for Sayanee and Yukirin but Sasshi already confirmed for 100% that she won't participate in SSK this year

7. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

the power of puberty :shocku:
    [​IMG]

8. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No Hinata, no Hinachan, no Moeka, no Sakura center...
    Oh well, the management is so skilled at killing my hype so I'm going to stop being all bitter and start focusing on the SSK.

Good thing; Zukki is in senbatsu. She covers for her senpais' lack of performance. (*cough mostly the center cough*)

And congrats Yuiyui! Let's see how that works out.

9. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    they could have easily pushed Sasshi/Sayanee/Yukirin/Yuhihan to the second row. And put Mion/Nacchan/Juri/Mako in the front?

Assuming media senbatsu is the first two rows, then were geting 7 sister group members. 7 AKB. Theres a balance.

I expected Komi to be higher though . It looked to me as though she was receiving some kind of push with the unit in 11gatsu and subbing for Mion/ subbing for Sasshi, in the recent performances for the 51st single.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I'm sorry, I wasn't raised to be a robot. If I think something's wrong I give my opinion. That's what human beings do, right? Isn't that the point of a forum? For people to express their ideas and views? That's what me and other people do in other forums and I haven't seen this reaction anywhere else.

But I am calm. You know, people can express concern without shouting or being nervous, so I don't get with you or @wlerin keep telling me to shut up in a kind way. Allow me to be myself, please.

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lol, single's thread just become itself again. :rofl:

Why complain about those grandmas in the front row? Some of them will not even in the next single. You think the management will pass a chance to milk their fans' wallet? Not a chance. If they do not include them here, that means less income for half a year. That will be just...stupid.

Not enough eitos AKS :gavel: well, I have my hope that they will have team songs in this.

12. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I would've loved this, could even swap juri/mako for miru/ogiyuka if you want to push other SG new gens too but could always do that in SG singles

13. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    That was... actually a quite safe senbatsu. The front row consists of the monsters, no new swap except for AKB's new princess who is there because of center. Youtube Kween snatching the rightfully deserved senbatsu back. Underdog Seina and Dance Machine Zukki being in is refreshing at the very least. The good thing with Yuiyui center is that it's highly probable that the A-Side will be cheerful/idol-ish (we all know how most of us craving for Idol Song Excellence for Summer).

14. Pokemon_Forever

Bro, have you sit back and actually READ or own posts? The excessive trolling and ranting? Especially in the Team 8 thread. lols.

Look, I do agree with what you say previously. I have also given my fair share of so-called REAL news to you. The answers that you seek for are in my previous posts.

You are now free to react in anyway you want. Bye :)

15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

There are some points you have made.

16. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So sad because Sakura isn't center. Still congrats to Yuiyui.

I'm happy for Sakura in the front-line, but to see JuriSaku 3 years in a row as co-center isn't my favorite thing. It's kinda meh, boring.

Where's Muto Orin? Isn't she the only 16th gen who ranked in SSK? Non sense to see her comrade here but she isn't.

No surprise Honma and Sarina aren't here. Even Tomu the ori-members couldn't make it even ranked so high in SSK. But Nao? Isn't she the future SKE's ace? Or Jurina's still the future ace?

Twenty-eight-nin senbatsu is really... random (?). They can make it back to 32 or 36. Why's now 28?

17. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I just feel bad for Naachan.
    The lack of promotion and now announcing 52nd senbatsu. It's like Jabaja and her center has never happened

18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Jurina will graduate as a jisedai member. Just roll with it

Because even the management knows that her rank is thanks to her sister.

I'm pretty surprised Hinata's not there tbh. She IS NGT's new center, after all.

Umm because Zukki is the most popular AND most pushed 16th gen member?

Don't feel bad. Naachan got her push. She can't be the eternal center just yet. They need to push the other next-gen members first. But yeah, they could easily have given her a first row / center of second row, but she's probably rank high in Senbatsu so that's good.

19. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I am actually thinking the same.

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's in the books, it happened already and no one can erase that.